Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Syed Hassan Raza

Love, Marriage Dua's

17 posts in this topic

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Is there any dua's to make someone forgive you and fall back in love with you... I love this girl, we were getting married and our parents had some issues just before the wedding..and our wedding broke off, now she is really upset with me. i love her and i wanna get married. Can anyone please tell me how to make her ok with me again, were not talking...ive prayed so much, ive done a wazifa aswell...but nothing seems to happen...please if there is a dua out there which can make her forgive me and marry me, please let me know..

thanks

Syed Hassan Raza

Salam,

Marriage is bigger than love and attraction; if the marriage broke off before the wedding day how could you gurantee that it will last if you return back to her?

Talking out of context; marriage life is an agreement between two based on understanding and negotiation and for whatever reason this didnt work both should discuss it and either pursue with it or end it peacefully.

It doesnt matter if you love her but it does matter if you both could make a family. after marriage your families issues should not interrupt your lives and for sure should not affect its success if it is truely strong. Leaving somebody because of family issues or anything outside their relationship that was initially accepted is totally unfair.

Love could bring two together but mistrust could take them apart.

Salam,

Marriage is bigger than love and attraction; if the marriage broke off before the wedding day how could you gurantee that it will last if you return back to her?

Talking out of context; marriage life is an agreement between two based on understanding and negotiation and for whatever reason this didnt work both should discuss it and either pursue with it or end it peacefully.

It doesnt matter if you love her but it does matter if you both could make a family. after marriage your families issues should not interrupt your lives and for sure should not affect its success if it is truely strong. Leaving somebody because of family issues or anything outside their relationship that was initially accepted is totally unfair.

Love could bring two together but mistrust could take them apart.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Im throwing the jewel here ..

*recite surah (ikhlaas) tauheed (kul-ho-Allah ho ahad ...) 41 times .Mark the date of beggining as you would need to do this for 90 days consecutively.If you forget one day then start from beggining..

Recitation should be done before going to bed or sleeping

Start surah ikhlaas every time with bismillah (full)

Pray upon completion of 41 times to god almight (every day till 90 days) and do recite salwaat before starting and after finishing

Insha Allah things will get ok for you

thanx..

khudda hafiz

Salam Alaykum,

Try not to force things, if Allah swt wills it to happen it will. And if it doesn't work out, be thankful to Allah swt. Sometimes we don't understand why things happen at the given time but later on we become grateful. place your faith with Allah swt and let things be.

Fi Amanillah

I was reading this duaa book I've had since i was about 10...........it's BLAATANTLY a paki thing because it's got this particular duaa that says

"recite the name al------- (a name of God) over sherbert an blow in it...then make the one you want fall in love with you drink it"

boy.. as soon as I read that I ran to the shop, bought a can of Fanta and went lookin for Salma hayek.

If she aint lovin you cuzzn then get over it, there's plenty more chicks on shaadi.com

Is there any dua's to make someone forgive you and fall back in love with you... I love this girl, we were getting married and our parents had some issues just before the wedding..and our wedding broke off, now she is really upset with me. i love her and i wanna get married. Can anyone please tell me how to make her ok with me again, were not talking...ive prayed so much, ive done a wazifa aswell...but nothing seems to happen...please if there is a dua out there which can make her forgive me and marry me, please let me know..

thanks

Syed Hassan Raza

Just face it... YOU messed up!! Stop bothering her!!

Payer in five time prayers. Inshallah evey thing will be fine :)

Payer in five time prayers. Inshallah evey thing will be fine :)

LOL aren't you the optimist! Khurram Jafri!!

Salam,

Its sad to hear the news.

Just keep up your prayers, and recite Quran everyday. Allah will do what is best for you! So dont worry.

I can udnerstand your situation. Try talking to her to make things right, if she doesnt listen, than leave it in Allah's hand.

thanks

Syed Hassan Raza

tell them (your parents) if you will not let me marry this girl, i ll marry a sunni girl :!!!:

Salam,

Its sad to hear the news.

Just keep up your prayers, and recite Quran everyday. Allah will do what is best for you! So dont worry.

I can udnerstand your situation. Try talking to her to make things right, if she doesnt listen, than leave it in Allah's hand.

Your Allah has body ? :!!!:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Im throwing the jewel here ..

*recite surah (ikhlaas) tauheed (kul-ho-Allah ho ahad ...) 41 times .Mark the date of beggining as you would need to do this for 90 days consecutively.If you forget one day then start from beggining..

Recitation should be done before going to bed or sleeping

Start surah ikhlaas every time with bismillah (full)

Pray upon completion of 41 times to god almight (every day till 90 days) and do recite salwaat before starting and after finishing

Insha Allah things will get ok for you

thanx..

khudda hafiz

Do you have some source of it that shows that its from ahl'ul bayet

I'm sorry :( I hope it works out for you. I think any dua is fine, just ask Allah for help, and if it does not work out and you are still sad, then patience. If it doesn't work out with this girl I hope you find someone else you like and are happy with

:)

Salam Alaykum,

Try not to force things, if Allah swt wills it to happen it will. And if it doesn't work out, be thankful to Allah swt. Sometimes we don't understand why things happen at the given time but later on we become grateful. place your faith with Allah swt and let things be.

Fi Amanillah

Good answer Dreama

Inshallah everything will work out as you want bro just keep praying

Careful what you pray for... you may actually get it :)