Love, Marriage Dua's

16 replies to this topic

#1 Syed Hassan Raza

Syed Hassan Raza
  • Advanced Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:40 AM

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Is there any dua's to make someone forgive you and fall back in love with you... I love this girl, we were getting married and our parents had some issues just before the wedding..and our wedding broke off, now she is really upset with me. i love her and i wanna get married. Can anyone please tell me how to make her ok with me again, were not talking...ive prayed so much, ive done a wazifa aswell...but nothing seems to happen...please if there is a dua out there which can make her forgive me and marry me, please let me know..

thanks

Syed Hassan Raza

#2 Nadaa

Nadaa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:42 AM

Salam,

Marriage is bigger than love and attraction; if the marriage broke off before the wedding day how could you gurantee that it will last if you return back to her?

Talking out of context; marriage life is an agreement between two based on understanding and negotiation and for whatever reason this didnt work both should discuss it and either pursue with it or end it peacefully.

It doesnt matter if you love her but it does matter if you both could make a family. after marriage your families issues should not interrupt your lives and for sure should not affect its success if it is truely strong. Leaving somebody because of family issues or anything outside their relationship that was initially accepted is totally unfair.

Love could bring two together but mistrust could take them apart.

#3 tahiralvi

tahiralvi
  • Basic Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:10 PM

Salam,

Marriage is bigger than love and attraction; if the marriage broke off before the wedding day how could you gurantee that it will last if you return back to her?

Talking out of context; marriage life is an agreement between two based on understanding and negotiation and for whatever reason this didnt work both should discuss it and either pursue with it or end it peacefully.

It doesnt matter if you love her but it does matter if you both could make a family. after marriage your families issues should not interrupt your lives and for sure should not affect its success if it is truely strong. Leaving somebody because of family issues or anything outside their relationship that was initially accepted is totally unfair.

Love could bring two together but mistrust could take them apart.

(bismillah)
(salam)

Im throwing the jewel here ..

*recite surah (ikhlaas) tauheed (kul-ho-Allah ho ahad ...) 41 times .Mark the date of beggining as you would need to do this for 90 days consecutively.If you forget one day then start from beggining..

Recitation should be done before going to bed or sleeping

Start surah ikhlaas every time with bismillah (full)

Pray upon completion of 41 times to god almight (every day till 90 days) and do recite salwaat before starting and after finishing

Insha Allah things will get ok for you

thanx..
khudda hafiz

#4 DrEaMa

DrEaMa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

Salam Alaykum,

Try not to force things, if Allah swt wills it to happen it will. And if it doesn't work out, be thankful to Allah swt. Sometimes we don't understand why things happen at the given time but later on we become grateful. place your faith with Allah swt and let things be.

Fi Amanillah

#5 SO SOLID SHIA

SO SOLID SHIA

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:21 PM

I was reading this duaa book I've had since i was about 10...........it's BLAATANTLY a paki thing because it's got this particular duaa that says

"recite the name al------- (a name of God) over sherbert an blow in it...then make the one you want fall in love with you drink it"

boy.. as soon as I read that I ran to the shop, bought a can of Fanta and went lookin for Salma hayek.

If she aint lovin you cuzzn then get over it, there's plenty more chicks on shaadi.com

#6 wayfarer.

wayfarer.

ashraful makhluqat

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,696 posts
  • Religion:submission to His will

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:24 PM

LOL

#7 rhizome

rhizome

• Banned
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:39 PM

Is there any dua's to make someone forgive you and fall back in love with you... I love this girl, we were getting married and our parents had some issues just before the wedding..and our wedding broke off, now she is really upset with me. i love her and i wanna get married. Can anyone please tell me how to make her ok with me again, were not talking...ive prayed so much, ive done a wazifa aswell...but nothing seems to happen...please if there is a dua out there which can make her forgive me and marry me, please let me know..

thanks

Syed Hassan Raza

Just face it... YOU messed up!! Stop bothering her!!

#8 Aabiss_Shakari

Aabiss_Shakari

http://www.abubakr.org

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,380 posts
  • Religion:True Shia Twelver Islam

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:41 PM

Payer in five time prayers. Inshallah evey thing will be fine :)

#9 rhizome

rhizome

• Banned
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 06:06 PM

Payer in five time prayers. Inshallah evey thing will be fine :)

LOL aren't you the optimist! Khurram Jafri!!

#10 *Love AhleBayt*

*Love AhleBayt*

*~ Mrs F ~*

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts
  • Interests:AhleBayt & Quran

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:39 PM

Salam,
Its sad to hear the news.
Just keep up your prayers, and recite Quran everyday. Allah will do what is best for you! So dont worry.
I can udnerstand your situation. Try talking to her to make things right, if she doesnt listen, than leave it in Allah's hand.

#11 khuram

khuram

13 rajab 2010 . Mashad

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts
  • Religion:Hussainiyat (shia islam) Usoli (follow a scholar because i m not a scholar)
  • Interests:Allah and ebadullahs

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:56 PM

thanks

Syed Hassan Raza

tell them (your parents) if you will not let me marry this girl, i ll marry a sunni girl :!!!:

Salam,
Its sad to hear the news.
Just keep up your prayers, and recite Quran everyday. Allah will do what is best for you! So dont worry.
I can udnerstand your situation. Try talking to her to make things right, if she doesnt listen, than leave it in Allah's hand.

Your Allah has body ? :!!!:

#12 *Love AhleBayt*

*Love AhleBayt*

*~ Mrs F ~*

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts
  • Interests:AhleBayt & Quran

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:58 PM

^God! Its just a saying!
Allah's Will
Happy now?!

#13 molaayi_from_lahore

molaayi_from_lahore

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:29 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)

Im throwing the jewel here ..

*recite surah (ikhlaas) tauheed (kul-ho-Allah ho ahad ...) 41 times .Mark the date of beggining as you would need to do this for 90 days consecutively.If you forget one day then start from beggining..

Recitation should be done before going to bed or sleeping

Start surah ikhlaas every time with bismillah (full)

Pray upon completion of 41 times to god almight (every day till 90 days) and do recite salwaat before starting and after finishing

Insha Allah things will get ok for you

thanx..
khudda hafiz

Do you have some source of it that shows that its from ahl'ul bayet

#14 toocoool66

toocoool66

SYED ALI RAZA

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • Interests:READING ABOUT AHLUBAIT , THINKING ABOUT AHLUBAIT,TRYING TO BE A SLAVE AND MOHIB OF AHLUBAIT

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:44 AM

assalamoallaikom

this is a good site for duas

http://www.duas.org/

may Allah help u all amin

#15 BintAlHoda

BintAlHoda

Unregistered Member

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts
  • Religion:Wilayah of Ahl al-Bayt (A) (insha'Allah)

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:14 PM

I'm sorry :( I hope it works out for you. I think any dua is fine, just ask Allah for help, and if it does not work out and you are still sad, then patience. If it doesn't work out with this girl I hope you find someone else you like and are happy with

:)

#16 The Rose Of Karbala

The Rose Of Karbala

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:21 PM

Salam Alaykum,

Try not to force things, if Allah swt wills it to happen it will. And if it doesn't work out, be thankful to Allah swt. Sometimes we don't understand why things happen at the given time but later on we become grateful. place your faith with Allah swt and let things be.

Fi Amanillah

Good answer Dreama

Inshallah everything will work out as you want bro just keep praying

#17 Iman

Iman

~ roo7i fidaaka ya 7usain ~

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:10 AM

Careful what you pray for... you may actually get it :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users