Sign in to follow this  
Maula Dha Mallang

The Alams Of Maula Ali, Imam Hussain & Ghazi Abbas

Rate this topic

just dug a few more pics outta my hard drive, most of you have probably already seen all of these but i might as well upload them anyway:

kaba2.jpg

the kaaba about 100 or so years ago when it got flooded

another one

kaba3.jpg

one last one

kaba4.jpg

makamaibr.jpg

er is this makama ibraheem thingamajig? the flying stone?

Prophet_sGrave1112.jpg

speaks for itself

sac9.jpg

ok now i remember this picture is of the prophets handwriting? can someone translate?

and finally

pics_karbala5.jpg

our masters resting place until the return

ok major major thanks to sis sayeda who gave me these links, if anyone doesnt already know, if you want to see live streaming links of imam hussains and ghazi abbases harams online, then click on these links:

maula sayyedush shuhada

http://www.imamhussain.tv/

ghaazi sarkar

http://www.alkafeel.net/live/

if you appreciate these links then remember her in ur duas, but dont tell her cos her head is big enough

aaaawwww thanks MDM... But....

I dont deserve da duas... Give the duas to the ppl who actually made it possible for us to view these amazing sites despite being so far away from... :cry: :cry:

Mashallah it amazes u everytime u see it...

heres the actual grave from underneath ghazi abbas\' alam

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?feature=relate...p;v=y2nwtgJX_xs

Theres 5 parts 2 dis video...

you can get the links for the related videos on the side..

Its basically of the water that constantly flows around the Grave of Hazrat Abbas (as) underneath his shrine.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edited by Sayeda_110

Salamz

Something else i recently Re-discovered.... Some files i had in my other computer ...

Basically pics of the Mojzah from the Alam at my Khala's House in Pak.... Which started Bleeding and remained to do so for about a month or so something.... Loadssss of ppl from all over pak came 2 see it .... there was LOADSSSSS of Majlis and Azadari when it happened and for weeks after...

I went pak. about a year later and by then my khala has put got a new panja to put on their house alam and had put the Mojzah Panja in a glass cabinet .... and it still had the blood stains very clearly on it .... :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ive have attached the pics for you guys to do Ziarat of....

1 is of the Whole Panja - Overview

1 is of the middle part where most of the blood stain was

1 is of the top where it said "Hussain" on 1 of the fingers of the Panja.... This had also gone red .... :(

post-11153-1225447549.jpg

post-11153-1225447646.jpg

post-11153-1225447652.jpg

(salam)

Wow, thank you so much for all of this MDM & Sayeda! Some of the things you guys have posted, i would never have even dreamt of seeing. And MDM bro.. your explanation on the significance of the alams - Mashallah, i dont think it could have been explained in any better way.

heres the actual grave from underneath ghazi abbas' alam

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?feature=relate...p;v=y2nwtgJX_xs

It actually pains your heart so bad to see all that water around the shrine.. and watching that video is like you're actually there :cry:

"Allahumalan Qatalatal Husayn Wa Aw'laadihee Wa As'Habihee"

The alam from Maula Husain's (as) rauza came to D.C. last weekend and it was simply amazing!! I had a good 10-15 minutes alone just to sit there and speak to my master, it was sensational

Salaam Alaykum

Probably overall this is one of the best Threads ever on Shiachat.

Regarding the caligraphy attributed to the Holy Prophet (saws) and his family, how authentic is it?

I'm not doubting it, just would like to know its attribution.

Great posts.

Wa Salaam

Salams everyone, thanks for your kind words :)

bro S. H. Rizvi, you of all people will understand what it means to stand before the alams, and just what goes through your heart and mind. by holding a small part of it in your hand you feel like you are holding the hand of imam hussain who is reaching out to help you, your heart just fills with love for the ahlebeyt you just feel like you are about to choke, you cant breathe, you cant think, all you know is that your master is with you, and you arent alone.

as for the calligraphy of the ahlebeyt, i cant comment, although it was taken from iran and everyone there was unaniomous that it was their handwriting. imam ali (as) in particular was famous because AFAIK he was the only man who was able to write using the elongated letters perfectly without a ruler or compass, see below:

ALIecr1immQr.jpg

you see the perfection of his handwriting? subhanallah

bro S. H. Rizvi, you of all people will understand what it means to stand before the alams, and just what goes through your heart and mind. by holding a small part of it in your hand you feel like you are holding the hand of imam hussain who is reaching out to help you, your heart just fills with love for the ahlebeyt you just feel like you are about to choke, you cant breathe, you cant think, all you know is that your master is with you, and you arent alone.

When I saw it I didnt know what to do, i was just stuck there i guess. seriously, i didnt even do matam or anything, i just sat there, alone with the alam, talking about my Imam's (as) suffering, giving him my pursa. may Allah grant us the oppurtunity to go to Karbala. Until then, the tears that i have dropped on the alam will hopefully remind my maula of me to keep me under his blessed arms.

Ghazi Abbas' (as) was totally different. it came to idara a few months ago. i remember i arrived late that day and matam had already started. i rushed to the first halqa and mashallah the matam was already amazing. then out the corner of my eye i see men bringing in Abbas Alamdaars (as) alam and the rising of matam and emotions just went through the roof. it was unbelievable just to stand infront of the alam doing matam. it reminded me of maula's arms that the la'een cut off. i havent experienced anything like that since, and dont think i will untill im actually infront of his haram.

When I saw it I didnt know what to do, i was just stuck there i guess. seriously, i didnt even do matam or anything, i just sat there, alone with the alam, talking about my Imam's (as) suffering, giving him my pursa. may Allah grant us the oppurtunity to go to Karbala. Until then, the tears that i have dropped on the alam will hopefully remind my maula of me to keep me under his blessed arms.

Ghazi Abbas' (as) was totally different. it came to idara a few months ago. i remember i arrived late that day and matam had already started. i rushed to the first halqa and mashallah the matam was already amazing. then out the corner of my eye i see men bringing in Abbas Alamdaars (as) alam and the rising of matam and emotions just went through the roof. it was unbelievable just to stand infront of the alam doing matam. it reminded me of maula's arms that the la'een cut off. i havent experienced anything like that since, and dont think i will untill im actually infront of his haram.

Wow mashallah.... Sounds Amazing...

U r very lucky and blessed to have done ziarat of those Alams... Inshallah May Allah swt grant us ALL the taufeeq to be able to go Karbala and fulfill our dreams of standing in front of our Mola's (as) Roza .... :cry: :cry:

Probably overall this is one of the best Threads ever on Shiachat.

Definitely Agree with you there..... BY FARRR 1 OF THE BEST... :cry: :cry:

WOW MASHALLAH!!!!!!

bro upload AS MANY AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. maybe we can earn a bit of sawaab when people who could not do ziarat see the images and do a dua for us?

mashallah bro ur baab sagheer pics came out really well, ours arent that good, im glad ur uploadin em. do u have the place where the 16 heads were kept? or hallab/ rakka?

abmu5t.jpg

Outside view at Halab

2q2hlcg.jpg

Inside. At the top of the steps is the zari in which the stone that cries blood is kept

2i1ias2.jpg

rtgbc4.jpg

bip8qd.jpg

mashallah bro ur baab sagheer pics came out really well, ours arent that good, im glad ur uploadin em. do u have the place where the 16 heads were kept? or hallab/ rakka?

Nah bro I didn't get pics of that ziarat. I don't have too many pics from baab e sagheer myself because t was so crowded the day we went so it was either get really good pics or get close and do ziarat. I took pics of what I could. I just posted halab pics, i'll get to raqqa now

ea47c9.jpg

Hazrat Ammar ibn Yassir (as)

xe09sm.jpg

Ammar ibn Yassir (as)

fp9ged.jpg

Tried to get a clear image of the inside, you can make it out a little bit.

mk8zs1.jpg

Hazrat Owais e Qarni (as)

fw54x2.jpg

Owais e Qarni (as)

My computer is getting really sloww with all these uploads, so I'll get to the rest later.

Edited by S.H.Rizvi

P1040530.jpg

the stone where the blessed head of maula hussain was kept. i dont know about you bro sh rizvi but i could SMELL the blood on the stone, im not mad and im not mistaken. the smell of fresh blood is distinctive, and i should know what blood smells like, after a lifetime of zanjeer. what do you think?

was that hazrat meesum e tammar who is buried at rakka? are u sure? cos we were told that it was hazrat AMMAR IBN YASSIR and OWAIS AL QARNI, cos rakka is where jang e siffeen took place? i dont know if its hazrat meesum e tammar, im sure he would have been buried in kufa?