Darth Vader

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

13 hours ago, Bakir said:

27 Oct was full of good news for gamers. Playing AC: Origins here.

And Super Mario Odyssey was one of them. It was the Switch's biggest titles.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

The Xbox One X has been out for a few days and it has done better than the PS4 Pro during its launch period.

Meanwhile the Nintendo Switch is continuing to sell like crazy hotcakes. The holiday season is coming up and oh boy people are going to buy the Switch for Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

So a few days ago I got composite cables for my GameCube for $8.00. They worked and they were third party.

I tried out some Mario Kart: Double Dash!! on my GameCube. It was fun.

Also the Nintendo Switch has finally sold 10 million units. It is going to surpass Wii U lifetime sales.

*squeak*

I've been playing my GameCube a bit lately. I've played some Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, the Mario Party games on GameCube and some SSX on Tour. Also Mario Superstar Baseball.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

So I've been playing a bit of Super Mario Sunshine and all I can say is that it is sometimes a frustrating game.  I've also played a bit of Mario Superstar Baseball and I'll have to say that it is kind of awkward.

I have played a bit of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on my Wii U. It's an alright game. Although I prefer the previous Zeldas. I did also play a bit of Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, it is not as good as Mario Power Tennis which is the highest point in the series to me.

*squeak*

Edited by pwwnd123

I watched the Nintendo Direct yesterday. There's a lot of awesome games coming to Nintendo Switch like Smash Bros. and the new Mario Tennis Aces. It's going to be awesome.

:salam:

They have just brought this arcade, booth at the office. 900 games from the 80s to today.

So, back in the mid 90s. Street fighter II, Bomber man, Killer Instinct, etc.

My 1st post here and probably the last.

Edited by realizm

1 hour ago, zionismdestroyer said:

dont play video games guys its waste of time do dhikr of Allah Swt instead make most of your time in something worthy :) 

I understand what you’re saying my friend. To me Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى will always come first but I manage to fit it all in to my schedule quite well. I pray, do Dhikr, work and play video games but It will always be for me Salat that is the best way to destress.