Darth Vader

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

Assassin's Creed 2!!!!!!!

AND OBVIOUSLY I PLAY STREETFIGHTER 4 AND WILL MERK ANY OF YOU GUYS

JUST ASK CHECKMATEZ ABOUT HIS BUMCHEEKS GETTIN WHOOPED

TELL EM BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh rite real funny, u lucky i feel so bad for u i had to throw the matches, since u lost your wife, and your son got kidnapped i had to show u sum luv so u could get thru yo crisis. now your homeless at the library on shiachat. too bad u had to sell your playstation 4 crack, so now i have no way ov liftin up yourself esteem. have a nice life

i like RC pro am from nintendo, but man that game is hard without the controller and the car turns the wrong way often when i use the computer keyboard. oh well i still got to level 17. you can play these games free online.

ahh man i remember that game Magic Johnson Fast Break for nintendo. i use to play it when i was like 6-7yrs old and used to defeat my older brother like 130-20 lol. i wonder if anyone played that game.

Edited by gogiison2

Assassin's Creed 2!!!!!!!

It's released? :unsure: Oh wait, OMG they released it for the accursed [Edited Out]box 360 !!!! :mad: :mad:

Release date on PC is Tuesday 16 March 2010.

Tell me this isn't true. One more huuuuuge reason to hate microsoft.

Arrrrgh. Come on microturd, wake up, you really think all you corporations and your international jewry have left enough money in people's pockets that they'll buy [Edited Out]box 360 cause you bribed UBIsoft to release it for your sh!t console before any other platform? It makes me glad to have never bought any of the windows OS's now. From now on I'll distribute pirated Windows/Microsoft product CD's FOR FREE to any and all who need it around here just for this one thing. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've been playing Assassin's Creed(PS3) lately, and before that it was Modern Warfare 2(PS3) and Dragon Age(PC). I want to get some more multiplayer gaming in on Modern Warfare 2, but school work has been preventing me from playing more of it so far :(

The SNES version of Shaq Fu... It's been rated the worst video game ever on a variety of lists, but it happens to be my all-time favorite. I've been playing it so often lately, I had a dream last night that I was punching Shaquille O'neal in the face. :blush:

I found a new game to obsess over recently.

Hearts of Iron III. Now I can relieve Hitler and design and build an even more fearsome KMS Bismarck, research the Elektroboots much earlier, build fighters, bombers, super heavy tanks, keep the Russians at bay while I sweep over the UK, research and build V2's and when USA hits the french beaches I can fire them all away. I actually nuked London last game playing as the Third Reich. :shaytan:

What could be more lovely a piece of fiction I ask you. ^

Edited by Ibrahim Nakhaee

Recently logged into World of Warcraft after a hiatus of half a year or so..

And now I understand why I quit. I hate this game. Why is everything new when you've just geared all the way up to tier 7 and 8 to just make you DO IT AGAINNNN?

i have been playing lots of games since we finally got our wii back i like to play super samsh bros. brawl new super mario bros. and many other games i have been enjoying them i can win a lot but ssbb is kinda hard ;) bye!

Recently logged into World of Warcraft after a hiatus of half a year or so..

And now I understand why I quit. I hate this game. Why is everything new when you've just geared all the way up to tier 7 and 8 to just make you DO IT AGAINNNN?

So true. Blizzard sent me a free subscription code but I didn't avail it. A buddy of mine became GM. He and some others wanted to give me an "account rez" (free subscription for a while aka "recruit back a friend") but I refused. Now I'm done with Age of Conan too and I think I simply don't have the acumen or the time/committment left for MMORPG's. If I had or if I re-subscribe, I'll have a lvl 70 warrior and a lvl 70 paladin, all decked out in arena gear and what not that was the shiz like a couple of years ago, but now i'll have to bear with loling noobs and what not till I hit whatever last level (80?) and then pvp x100 hours to get all the "next", higher level stuff that has so conveninently obsoleted my old gear. Not to mention that I would have to buy and download an expansion or two (I stopped before wotlk and moved to AoC).

Right now I'm pretty happy with single player games for whatever time I can spare for them. Real life is the best MMORPG imho and there can really only be one such game. ;)

Mechwarrior games are the best for computer. Especially the new one, Assault Tech 1 Beta, I've played it and it's amazing for a beta version. It's an open-source fan-made game. And it's FREE unlike other Mech games. No I'm not spamming and I didn't make the game but I do play it so IF you are a Mechwarrior fan and want to know more, go here: AssaultTech1

Salam,

I am playing the SIMS2, but unfortunately it crashes on my Lenovo G550 laptop. does anyone know how to resolve the issue?

Wsalam,Mahdi