Darth Vader

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

Man, Far Cry 2 is so frustrating - the mouse sensitivity sucks!

Bro I think you need a better mouse with more resolution -- something made with gaming in mind. I have a Razer Copperhead. But I don't necessarily recommend it. There are plenty of gaming mice out there and you should take your pick. :)

P.S.: Please tell me Far Cry 2 gets a dramatic twist to its story after a while, something like a sudden alien invasion over africa and all the militant factions unite to fight em or something? :)

Opps..i dunt want to spoiled it though. apart with its repetitive missions, i think Far cry 2 has good replay value coz it's open-ended game. and the ending, yeah, there's dramatic twist but not too bleaky, quite satisfied though. <this is my subjective opinion>

anyways, for Fallout 3, having play it in 4 hours, it seem a bits Bioshock's devastated retro-culture environment + Elder Scroll's engine and gameplay. i can't make any further comment since im not finish it.

Edited by Murteza

Haha...yeh im wondering the same thing bro :unsure:

don't you guys trip on the magic and such? i remember playing morrowind years ago, and after enchanting one too many of my swords, i said enough, this is just wrong. i know it is all make believe and everything, but it just gave me a weird feeling. have you guys ever gotten that feeling where it is like you are doing shirk? is the fact that i don't actually believe in it enough to make the difference?

I play on Lothar (US-EST), on alliance side. Armory me if you like, my main's name is drexa.

I've also got a 65 shaman on norgannon

I play on Khaz'goroth (US - Oceanic) also on alliance...names Legomyagro (lvl 79 human warrior).

I play on Lothar (US-EST), on alliance side. Armory me if you like, my main's name is drexa.

I've also got a 65 shaman on norgannon

Wow bro..ur a hardcore raider huh? :D

the original half-life, portal, and the world of goo. the critics seem to anticipate that the portal gun may be included in the next full release of half-life. that'd be cool.

anyways, for Fallout 3, having play it in 4 hours, it seem a bits Bioshock's devastated retro-culture environment + Elder Scroll's engine and gameplay. i can't make any further comment since im not finish it.

You know I couldn't play Fallout 3 much either, although I consider myself a proper Fallout fan. I suspect its my old problem of not enjoying games having the elder scrolls' engine again. B) Its weird. But I do intend to go ahead and try to end the game some time in the future some day...

I used to play a game called Wolfenstein or something like that. Only today did I realize the purpose of it was to defeat the Nazis. . .

Classic game

--

Guitar Hero World Tour

Counter Strike

Super Smash Bros Brawl

(salam)

If I had the time, I'd get PS3.

1. NBA 2K9 and NBA Live for the dunk off PS3

2. Call of Duty 4 - Modern warfare ..deleted it, got a little boring but think'n of re-installing. - PC

3. Shadow of the Collosus - for PS2 still a sick game.

4. Civilization - Sid Meiers.. sick game but a time killer.

5. Red Alert 2 .. perhaps Generals but never played it.

Guys if you don't like or hate video games, please don't let us know in this thread, thanks. :)

What I'm playing these days: (basically, replaying older games)

- Silent Hunter 3 + GWX supermod. WWII era submarine simulation perhaps the best there is, historically accurate campaign, highly immersive, makes it somewhat like living Das Boot movie. Recommended for simulation fans.

- Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Tactical/Military shooter.

- UFO Afterlight. If you have played the old XCOM/UFO games by Microprose, this one is recommended for you.