Darth Vader

What Video Game Are You Playing These Days?

Rate this topic

PC: Crysis, Warhammer: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and Warhamer Online: Age of Reckoning.

PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4, .hack//Games(the 5th time), .hack//G.U.(the 8th time) and Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2(the 11th time).

PC: Crysis, Warhammer: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and Warhamer Online: Age of Reckoning.

PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4, .hack//Games(the 5th time), .hack//G.U.(the 8th time) and Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2(the 11th time).

I HATE that game!! What's so good in it? My brothers loved it too, were totally crazy about it.

But I guess games like DMC are made for pimply boys :sick: and nice games like the Resident Evil series are made for girls. :wub:

Not that I play anymore. @)

Edited by Whizbee

I HATE that game!! What's so good in it? My brothers loved it too, were totally crazy about it.

But I guess games like DMC are made for pimply boys :sick: and nice games like the Resident Evil series are made for girls. :wub:

Not that I play anymore. @)

The game is one of the best fighting games but I was disappointed with the last one that I am currently playing due to it's character, power and graphics.

Edited by MokhareQ

-Call of duty 4

-GTA IV

-Doom 2 ONLINE(Zdaemon)

-Crysis

-Crysis warhead

-Workin' on my own game(USING FPSCREATOR if anyone wonders anything

-Star wars the force unleashed

No way there are many out there! biggrin.gif

Well, since finishing G.U. I've been running around trying to find a single person I know who has finished this thing. Other than random boards and the dothackers website, there is nobody out there. =)

I hear that //Link might get announced this TGS btw.

Well, since finishing G.U. I've been running around trying to find a single person I know who has finished this thing. Other than random boards and the dothackers website, there is nobody out there. =)

I hear that //Link might get announced this TGS btw.

I've read the some parts of it and many people are not satisfied with it being in real life instead of in the game but I like it especially the new character Tokio. ;)

-Call of duty 4

-GTA IV

-Doom 2 ONLINE(Zdaemon)

-Crysis

-Crysis warhead

-Workin' on my own game(USING FPSCREATOR if anyone wonders anything

-Star wars the force unleashed

Can u or anybody else can give me the links for downloading the best PC games...

plz... i'll be thankful to you...

Regards

er san andreas, only just got it back off my cousin :angry: the catalina missions are doing my HEAD IN. that liquor store one, that quad is such a pain to control!!!!

The Witcher...............

this is my firdt time ever i seriously playing RPG genre

my recomended game for u all : BIOSHOCK

Edited by Murteza

liebiao_02_02_01.jpg

Nah seriouisly, command and conquer mobile version, I hate guns mobile game, Midnight Pool mobile, Silent Hill mobile, CoD4 Modern bugger, command and conquer ermmmm the new one...but not red alert 3, TDU underground, PES 08(i was expecting this on every list!!), Crysis, RBR, LFS.

All playing these days.

No i dont play boring old SoF 2 anymore....