- - - - -

Flow Chart Of Church Doctrine

7 replies to this topic

#1 koroigetsuga

koroigetsuga

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts
  • Interests:Practicising being a member of Ahlul-Tawhid while searching for the pure, original and true islam brought by Muhammed (PBUH).<br /><br />Prophecy claims that when Imam Mehdi (PBUH) returns, the majority of the ummah will not even recognize the islam he is preaching as the true islam, and I hope/wish to be amongst those few who do recognize him and his message.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

Check out this cool flow chart of that summarizes all Christian doctrines:

http://www.davidmacd...ic_doctrine.pdf

here is the summary of it.

^^And now I'm jealous. Someone needs to make me a shia flow chart :P

Edited by koroigetsuga, 10 July 2008 - 10:19 PM.

#2 knightstemplar

knightstemplar

Carpe Diem - Sieze The Day!

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,725 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:48 PM

LOL

It was funny. I really liked the idea that Church Treasury was pretty high up the food chain.

#3 Nad_M

Nad_M

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:11 AM

the best part is the condemnation to hell right at birth! the only way to to be saved is by accepting jesus' sacrifice (not by confessing to the oneness of god and submitting to his command which was always the same message conveyed since prophets started walking this earth, including jesus), an acceptance which is compromised by a sinful nature unwillingly placed in human beings by god himself which makes people lean towards evil and rejecting god, what a paradox..one really has to fight against all odds, against god's will and wrath in order to be saved by post-jesus christian standards

#4 Son of Placid

Son of Placid

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,631 posts
  • Religion:Christian
  • Interests:Watching Islam and Christianity come together.

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:01 AM

I like the purgatory idea. Kind of a second chance in case you missed the first time. ;)

#5 Abdul-Rahman Brent

Abdul-Rahman Brent

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:12 AM

If I'm correct we have a sort of "purgatory" like belief in Islam. We believe disbelievers will go to hell forever, even if good, however their good deeds will make them in a less painful part of hellfire then those who were both disbelievers and did crimes and bad deeds without repenting. But then with believers, believers will all one day go to Jannah (Heaven) for all eternity, Insha Allah. However, we all will have our deeds weighed by Allah(SWT) and if even after our Belief we still have enough bad deeds we haven't repented or paid for (i.e. like paying back things taken in theft, or asking forgiveness from anyone we've hurt, etc.) we may them possibly go to hell for a time period, May Allah(SWT) protect all of us from this. These believers with enough bad deeds, would possibly go to hell for a set period (only known and determined by Almighty Allah) to in a sense "burn off" their bad deeds. Then after this set time in hell, they will then go to Heaven for the rest of eternity since they had at least a mustard seed of belief in Islam in their heart.

Edited by Abdul-Rahman Brent, 17 July 2008 - 02:14 AM.

#6 Yiligiz

Yiligiz

If you don't support Obama, you are racist!

• Banned
  • 3,662 posts
  • Interests:http://judicial-inc.biz/<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59LnsrWkyFM

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:50 AM

I like the purgatory idea. Kind of a second chance in case you missed the first time.

In islam we do have barzakh, something like purgatory.. life after death but before judgment day...

the flow chart is funny but confusing at first.. it can be made more simple or simplistic looking..

#7 Son of Placid

Son of Placid

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,631 posts
  • Religion:Christian
  • Interests:Watching Islam and Christianity come together.

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:50 AM

Flow charts are always cute, but in my experience with them, they seldom work. Once there is a set plan drawn out, it is human nature to think outside the box.
Can you imagine how confusing this chart would be if you added a box for denomination?
Start here...Protestant/Catholic...denomination...
The flow chart would turn into a spider web, lol.

#8 Fatimaa

Fatimaa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,738 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:40 PM

(bismillah)

Great..... that was cute ^_^

Wassalam.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users