3 replies to this topic

#1 ShiaSoldier@2007

ShiaSoldier@2007

Peace amidst chaos

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,485 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:41 AM

yeah so my dad once showed me a dua for luck which i didnt pay much attention to..
I was 9! ok... Anyways could someone tell me what it is it would be greatly appreciated ^^

#2 Usame

Usame

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:16 AM

(salam)

Well, you can ask your dad again?
But, if you are interested to look out for it: http://www.duas.org/index.htm

Fii aman Allah

(wasalam)

#3 Kismet

Kismet

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:58 PM

Salaam Brother.

I'm not sure, what dua, you are specifically referring to, but here is an excerpt from a book entitled Power of Prayers by M.Haji Ahmed Khaki:

FOR ACHIEVING G O O D L U C K:

# Recite Istighfaar every morning and evening.

# On the eve of Friday recite three Surahs of Tawaaseen.

# Recite this Aayat from S.Yoosuf, in abundance:- Inna Rabbee Latweefun Limaa Tashaau, Innahoo Huwal Aleemul Hakeem. ( = Surely my Lord is Benignant to whom He pleases, surely He is the Knowing, the Wise. )

# To open the doors to success::: recite Aayatul Qursee as much as the Adad of your name. (Adad=code number of each Arabic alphabet).

# If there is something you fear and you want a good fortune:- Recite 2 rak'at Namaaz, in each rak'at after Al-Hamd recite Surah-e-Feel, then before you recite Salaam you should recite 7 times Surah-e-Nasr and 12 times-Am Indahum Khazaainoo Rahmati Rabbikal Azeezil Wahhaab, Am Lahum Mulkus-Samaawaati Wal Ardhi Wamaa Baynahumaa, Fal Yartaqoo Fil Asbaab. ( = Or is it that with them are the treasures of the Mercy of your Lord, the Mighty, the Munificent? Or is it that the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them is theirs? so let them ascend with means. )

Then complete the Namaaz. Then Tasbeeh. Then raise your hands and recite 100 times Yaa Wahhaabu.

The entire book, can be accessed over here:

http://shiaonline.wordpress.com/power-of-prayers/

Wa Salaam.

#4 ShiaSoldier@2007

ShiaSoldier@2007

Peace amidst chaos

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,485 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:05 AM

Salamss
And tanks for the info :)