On 09/01/2013 at 1:33 PM, Wettanam said:

J'ai grandi en France et je parle français (anglais et espagnol aussi ), en ce moment j'habite au Canada ou tout une province parle le français ( Québec) :D

Chanceux! Je voulait toujours visiter Québec. Je suis dans ton voisin, Ontario. Insha Allah je vais visité quand ma Grand-Mère arrive d'Iran.

On 26/01/2016 at 1:34 PM, Semiramis said:

Bonjour a tous !! Je suis Samira et j'habite a Teheran en Iran. J'adore le francais et japonais... et je suis contente de trouver un site dans lequel tout le monde est Shia... J'ai un grand problem avec tous les longue... je peux bien parler et j'ai pas problem de parler rapidement ou couramment mais j'ai problem d'utiliser meilleurs mots..... j'ai problem avec outiliser le grammair en francais et quelque fois je comprend pas un texte bien que je sais tous les mots dans ce texte...

anyway it's told that i speak very naive n i use basic words in my everyday conversation... I don't know how to improve it.... by the way enchante

Visite la France pour un an. Tu vas apprendre beaucoup. Ou si tu veut visite le Québec ou la Polynèse Français, mais ils sont plus chères. Tu parle le Japonais? چتر یاد گرفتی زبون جپانی؟

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Can you brother give more detail about what it means turns away from Islam. What if the person recognize his ignorance and returns to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, the repentance is not accepted?  Is this about the person who mock the religion?
    • Yes, I do. Sometimes, I have to because people refuse to or it is too hard for them to understand.
    • Zayn, Zakariyyaa,  Nooh, Nourrudeen, Nabil, Najib,     
    • Guest kat
       Is Maruchan Instant Lunch shrimp flavor halal or haram? It contains chicken broth, but is that artificial?
    • Salaam Alaykum Brother Know that Allah loves you, otherwise he wouldn't put this thought into your mind. Somebody asked Imam Sadegh that I do a sin over and over again and every single time I feel ashamed of myself. Imam Sadegh said:" Know that Allah loves you so much that he put this feeling into your mind". Brother it's very hard and I understand it. I know how you feel whenever you need it. Try to spend more time with your family and try to find religious friends. They help you in not thinking about your desires. When you said you can avoid doing that for one or two week, I said this guy can avoid doing that forever. My brother,  you are young. Please please please don't pollute your clear heart with these rudimentary instantaneous satisfactions. You deserve more than that. If you are in the position of having a simple marriage, talk with your dad. If not, talk with your dad to find a good religious girl for you and do Mutah till you find a job and change it to permanent marriage. Allah bless you