10th Martyrs of Karbala Majalis

Hujjatul Islam Maulana Sayed Jan Ali Shah Kazmi
Urdu Majlis

Br Imran Imam
English Lecture

Br Abrar Hussain
Soz & Nauha Khani

ON Monday 28th January 2008

The program will start at 8.00pm with Namaz, Marsiya Khani, English Lecture, Urdu Majlis, Nauha & Matam

Babul Murad Centre, 856 - 858 Harrow Road, Sudbury, Wembley, Middlesex, HA0 2PX
(Tube Stations: Sudbury Town & North Wembley ; Bus Rutes: 182, 245, 92)

For futher information contact H.I. Maulana Sayed Zulqadar Razavi on 0208 9081525 or the Answer phone on 0208 9080055

All are requested to attend.

#2 sayed001

sayed001

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:09 PM

Is Abrar Hussain from Pakistan??

#3 true_malang_110

true_malang_110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:41 PM

he's not a shabab member that's for sure if he's reciting in JAK's majlis

#4 sayed001

sayed001

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:57 PM

Why would you say that?

#5 Thaqalain

Thaqalain

Thaqalain Naqvi

• Banned
  • 4,828 posts
  • Interests:Middle East Affairs;Islam and Modern Sciences

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

I thought its Sudbury of Ontario-CA.

#6 LaYdee_110

LaYdee_110

Milllkkkyyyy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,186 posts
  • Interests:Interesting. Now What?

Posted 26 January 2008 - 07:59 PM

:lol: joker

#7 SyedMohsin

SyedMohsin

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:Cricket Reading Researching and Proving wrong stuff Wrong.

Posted 26 January 2008 - 08:15 PM

Salam

Was the shabab comment needed?

#8 iislamic

iislamic

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:07 AM

Obviously the shabab comment was not needed.

#9 Allahkabanda

Allahkabanda

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:12 PM

Actually Maulana JASK did not attack Shabab-ul-Momineen. He just said there are a few hypocrites present between the group of momins who will destroy the whole anjuman eventually if they are not taken care of.

And btw you guyz are lucky to have Maulana JASK recite in your center. I would love to have him here. Please try to get his contact. I love him!!!

#10 shia rizzo

shia rizzo

rizviGrafiks.com

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:34 PM

salams

LONG LIVE JAN ALI KAZMI

join his fanclub on facebook :
JAN ALI KAZMI fan club

ws

#11 Musafir-e-najaf

Musafir-e-najaf

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:39 PM

Actually Maulana JASK did not attack Shabab-ul-Momineen. He just said there are a few hypocrites present between the group of momins who will destroy the whole anjuman eventually if they are not taken care of.

And btw you guyz are lucky to have Maulana JASK recite in your center. I would love to have him here. Please try to get his contact. I love him!!!

He attacked the main reciters of nazim and nasir asghar!!!!

#12 Allahkabanda

Allahkabanda

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:35 PM

He attacked the main reciters of nazim and nasir asghar!!!!

Show me video proof. There are some zakirs and other people who hate him for personal reasons and because he does his duty from the mimbar. The duty of Amr Bil Maroof and spreading truth!

#13 Allahkabanda

Allahkabanda

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:40 PM

They hate him just like the ignorants hated Rasool(SAWW) and Imam Ali(AS) of their truthfullness. A lot of people actually loved them but the thing was that they did not want to live around these Masoomeen(AS). Why? Because whenever they would be around, they would denounce the bad done by even a friend and encourage even an enemy to do a good deed! This is what we do not like. We want to be free and hate restrictions. (This can be done, this can't).
That's also why we see in today's world 95%+ Muslims (Shias included) following their own shariat rather than Shariat-e-Mohammadi(SAWW).

Shariat-e-Mohammadi(SAWW) is a like a combo package. WE have to either take the whole thing, or leave the whole thing. Today we have unfortunately taken what we like and left what we dislike becuase it is hard to do etc.

#14 Musafir-e-najaf

Musafir-e-najaf

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:45 PM

Just a question, WHERE DID HE GET ALL THAT MONEY TO MAKE THOSE REPULSIVE VIDEOS??

#15 Allahkabanda

Allahkabanda

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:13 PM

Just a question, WHERE DID HE GET ALL THAT MONEY TO MAKE THOSE REPULSIVE VIDEOS??

What was so repulsive about those videos? Weren't most of those 'facts' rather than opinions? All of the stuff was backed by either hadith, or reports about CIA's work against shia that have leaked out.

Be broad minded... analyse each statement. It will make sense

Unfortunately, this is the time Masoomeen(AS) warned us about. That there will be true pious scholars, others will be fame mongers and money makers. The so called "ulema" will have everything to say from the mimbar except for the truth and Amr Bil Maroof... unforunately we have reached that sad stage but on the other hand, these are all signs of Zahoor of Imam(AS) too... so zahoor is very close Inshallah.

#16 Smarter Planet

Smarter Planet

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  • Interests:Nothing stops the man who desires to achieve.Every obstacle is simply a course to develop his achievement muscle.Its a strengthening of his powers of accomplishment.

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:27 AM

Does anyone have an link in regards to JAK complete lecture on shabab? Thanks !

#17 Musafir-e-najaf

Musafir-e-najaf

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:30 AM

What was so repulsive about those videos? Weren't most of those 'facts' rather than opinions? All of the stuff was backed by either hadith, or reports about CIA's work against shia that have leaked out.

Be broad minded... analyse each statement. It will make sense

Unfortunately, this is the time Masoomeen(AS) warned us about. That there will be true pious scholars, others will be fame mongers and money makers. The so called "ulema" will have everything to say from the mimbar except for the truth and Amr Bil Maroof... unforunately we have reached that sad stage but on the other hand, these are all signs of Zahoor of Imam(AS) too... so zahoor is very close Inshallah.

nothing he said was true! None of those moulanas believe Mola Ali (as) is god! He has the audacity to put up Moulana Abdul Hakeem Buturabi and other Alims clips in there because he's intimidated by them! JAK is a wahabi agent! Ask yourselves this, where the hell does he get all that financing from? He's a wahabi agent sent to make shias like you liberal, and forget about the conservative values of islam! All of you are crying "amr bil maroof" but what about tabarra and tawalla? JAK is telling all of you not to curse aisha or omar!!! He's a munafiq for telling us not to curse those who hurt the prophet's children! Honestly, everywhere he goes he promotes a liberalized shia'ism that promotes unity with a sect that has no fundamentals that agree with our ideology!

Honestly, he's been whining throughout the entire video that the "cia" and the "fbi" are sponsering shabab, but has anyone ever questioned how is it possible that he was able to film, and widely distribute this video? Has anyone questioned his motives behind suppressing tabarra? Anyone question his motives behind denouncing Scholars who expose the enemies of the ahle-e-bait? This guy is being financially funded by those who are against our core beliefs.

#18 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:40 AM

(salam)

Yes, from Karachi. A very good soz and salaam khwan. I would rate him only slightly after Prof. Sibte Jafar.

#19 Malek-e-Ashtar

Malek-e-Ashtar

Ya Muhammad (saww)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:56 AM

nothing he said was true! None of those moulanas believe Mola Ali (as) is god! He has the audacity to put up Moulana Abdul Hakeem Buturabi and other Alims clips in there because he's intimidated by them! JAK is a wahabi agent! Ask yourselves this, where the hell does he get all that financing from? He's a wahabi agent sent to make shias like you liberal, and forget about the conservative values of islam! All of you are crying "amr bil maroof" but what about tabarra and tawalla? JAK is telling all of you not to curse aisha or omar!!! He's a munafiq for telling us not to curse those who hurt the prophet's children! Honestly, everywhere he goes he promotes a liberalized shia'ism that promotes unity with a sect that has no fundamentals that agree with our ideology!

Honestly, he's been whining throughout the entire video that the "cia" and the "fbi" are sponsering shabab, but has anyone ever questioned how is it possible that he was able to film, and widely distribute this video? Has anyone questioned his motives behind suppressing tabarra? Anyone question his motives behind denouncing Scholars who expose the enemies of the ahle-e-bait? This guy is being financially funded by those who are against our core beliefs.

Oh dear! I guess I'm a munafiq, a wahabbi agent and a liberal Shia too now, according to musafir's definition. (I don't mind the liberal part, really)

You forgot to add the terms: Muqassir, against the sunnat of Bibi Zainab (s.a.) and what other terms do you use....?

Abuzar, I love Abrar Hussain's soz salam too. My dad was telling me he's recited with major marsiya khwans in the past, i.e. Mohsin .....forget the last name lakhnavi??

Edited by Malek-e-Ashtar, 01 February 2008 - 05:58 AM.

#20 iislamic

iislamic

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:19 AM

This topic was only created to inform people that he will be reciting majlis at the centre and Mashallah the program went really well!!

Thus I request the administrators to close this topic as the purpose was not to slag one of the respected ulema in our community.

#21 A follower

A follower

-Unregistered-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:30 AM

Thus I request the administrators to close this topic as the purpose was not to slag one of the respected ulema in our community.

Unfortunately it has not happened even after previous topics on the same personality has be used as platform for personal attacks on him and his work.

#22 Allahkabanda

Allahkabanda

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:30 PM

lol, all of this is because you oppose the ulema of islam.

One question. Where is abdul hakeem buturabis beard? Anways...

So.. the thing is that even Ayatollah Khomeini(RA) said: "Those who want to sow discord are neither Sunni nor Shia, they are agents of the superpowers and work for them. "

but ofcourse the above quote does not affect you. Why? Because you prefer home made "aalims" over those aalims who have safegaurded shiat. Those who have devoted all of their life to study and save shiat. Those who studied literally from cradle to grave just to improve the situation of shias and keep shiat alive. All for the sake of Imam-e-Zamana(AS).
but the kinda people you like... do it for themselves. It is so evident. You can see their thirst for fame in their words.

But arguing with you is of no use.

Another thing, this video ofcourse has not been made or uploaded by him. The pictures added are from the point of view of the person who uploaded the video. Maulana Jan Ali never took any names and all of his argument was backed with mautabar hadith, Quran and known and logical facts + the book of the former CIA agent.

He never discouraged tabarra. Tabarra is wajib. Tabarra has been modified. Try to understand. Listen to older majalis. You will never see these innovations in them. Tabarra means lanat and lanat means distancing oneself from those who hated the ahle-bait. Those who drink and gmable, play chess are doing tawalla of dushman-e-ahle-bait even though they may be curding them with their tonuges whereas a person praying, fasting etc for Allah is doing tabarra of dushmans of ahle-bait and tawalla of ahle-bait automatically. Laanat does not mean to use curse words for them (f***, a**h***, b**t*** etc etc.

it is like When a Maulana says do not look at unlawful sight, you say he restriced you from looking!
He did not discourage tabarra, nor is he against it. He just said what's the right way of tabarra. Go ask any aalim. By aalim i dont mean any other zakir that u find... some real aalim.

The Quran says Do not even talk bad about the fake gods( bhagwaan etc) of other, as a result they might say bad about your true God (Allah).

Same goes with caliph. Everything is not just literal in the Quran. It contains the answer to every question till Qayamat.

Do not say bad about the caliph of others, as a result they might curse your true caliph (Ali(AS))

It perfectly fits into the equation. Think, think, think!

I encourage you to gain some knowledge of your own. Read the Quran, books of famous ulema etc. Don't be spoonfed by a few majlises.

Try to understand the aim and objective of Imam Hussain(AS)'s shahadat. Crying is no use when we a supressing his aim. His aim as we see in Ziyarate ashura and various ahadith is that He(AS) says: (in my own words)

I have not stood up for fame or to create mischief. I have stood up to correct the ummah of my Grandfather

then He says:

I have given this great shahadat so that namaz, khums, jihad, zakat, amr bil maroof, nahi anil munkar is established.

And yes, good job with you fake profiles. I know who you are and if you are right, why try to play a game in order to "win"?

#23 Malek-e-Ashtar

Malek-e-Ashtar

Ya Muhammad (saww)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

^interesting post.

One thing I'l definately agree and stress on is that there's huge amount of lack of knowledge on their part.

I tried undertsandign their view point, but it all seems over-used jiberish. If you have an issue, especially if its innovatively different and new, then you back it with sources, references, logic and reasonsings. You 'discuss'.

Stooping low by generalising, slinging mud and branding everyone as 'anti-azadars', 'agents', not conservative and 'liberals', 'against Bibi Zainab (s.a.)'s sunnat' along with the rest of the emotional jargon, is only going to make you look more and more desperate and not mentioning like a fool too.

#24 Allahkabanda

Allahkabanda

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:19 PM

^interesting post.

One thing I'l definately agree and stress on is that there's huge amount of lack of knowledge on their part.

I tried undertsandign their view point, but it all seems over-used jiberish. If you have an issue, especially if its innovatively different and new, then you back it with sources, references, logic and reasonsings. You 'discuss'.

Stooping low by generalising, slinging mud and branding everyone as 'anti-azadars', 'agents', not conservative and 'liberals', 'against Bibi Zainab (s.a.)'s sunnat' along with the rest of the emotional jargon, is only going to make you look more and more desperate and not mentioning like a fool too.

Exactly, I don't know how some people get so much authority to judge people like that.

#25 Musafir-e-najaf

Musafir-e-najaf

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:53 AM

lol, all of this is because you oppose the ulema of islam.

One question. Where is abdul hakeem buturabis beard? Anways...

So.. the thing is that even Ayatollah Khomeini(RA) said: "Those who want to sow discord are neither Sunni nor Shia, they are agents of the superpowers and work for them. "

but ofcourse the above quote does not affect you. Why? Because you prefer home made "aalims" over those aalims who have safegaurded shiat. Those who have devoted all of their life to study and save shiat. Those who studied literally from cradle to grave just to improve the situation of shias and keep shiat alive. All for the sake of Imam-e-Zamana(AS).
but the kinda people you like... do it for themselves. It is so evident. You can see their thirst for fame in their words.

But arguing with you is of no use.

Another thing, this video ofcourse has not been made or uploaded by him. The pictures added are from the point of view of the person who uploaded the video. Maulana Jan Ali never took any names and all of his argument was backed with mautabar hadith, Quran and known and logical facts + the book of the former CIA agent.

He never discouraged tabarra. Tabarra is wajib. Tabarra has been modified. Try to understand. Listen to older majalis. You will never see these innovations in them. Tabarra means lanat and lanat means distancing oneself from those who hated the ahle-bait. Those who drink and gmable, play chess are doing tawalla of dushman-e-ahle-bait even though they may be curding them with their tonuges whereas a person praying, fasting etc for Allah is doing tabarra of dushmans of ahle-bait and tawalla of ahle-bait automatically. Laanat does not mean to use curse words for them (f***, a**h***, b**t*** etc etc.

it is like When a Maulana says do not look at unlawful sight, you say he restriced you from looking!
He did not discourage tabarra, nor is he against it. He just said what's the right way of tabarra. Go ask any aalim. By aalim i dont mean any other zakir that u find... some real aalim.

The Quran says Do not even talk bad about the fake gods( bhagwaan etc) of other, as a result they might say bad about your true God (Allah).

Same goes with caliph. Everything is not just literal in the Quran. It contains the answer to every question till Qayamat.

Do not say bad about the caliph of others, as a result they might curse your true caliph (Ali(AS))

It perfectly fits into the equation. Think, think, think!

I encourage you to gain some knowledge of your own. Read the Quran, books of famous ulema etc. Don't be spoonfed by a few majlises.

Try to understand the aim and objective of Imam Hussain(AS)'s shahadat. Crying is no use when we a supressing his aim. His aim as we see in Ziyarate ashura and various ahadith is that He(AS) says: (in my own words)

I have not stood up for fame or to create mischief. I have stood up to correct the ummah of my Grandfather

then He says:

I have given this great shahadat so that namaz, khums, jihad, zakat, amr bil maroof, nahi anil munkar is established.

And yes, good job with you fake profiles. I know who you are and if you are right, why try to play a game in order to "win"?

Abdul Hakeem can throw jak into the garbage with one majlis! The riqat in Abdul Hakeem's majlis is unmatched!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users