Sign in to follow this  
aliali145

Mojiza-e-imam Hussain

Here is the picture of the Mojiza that happend in my house starting form Shab-e-Ashoor to current. It started on Shab-e-Ashoor when my mom saw that three beeds on the tasbee were red, so we did matam and then on ashoor morning it was bright amazing red like blood. Although i wasnt there my mom said she saw it and sat their for hours doing matam. Well that night after 11 o clock we shut the ligths and we took the alams down and put them in a chadar like a janaza would be. Its a old ritual from pakistan. After the next morning when my dad left for work as soon as he locked the door he heard two women crying and talking. My neighbors were not home and my mom and sister were dead asleep. Anyhow he didnt mind it and left, later that day my mom came down to put the Jhoola and taboot and Alam away. When she saw the tasbee it had been bright red again and she stated to do amtam and read souz etc.. When she called my dad and tol dhim he said to hang it up and pick up the rest of the supplies and leave the tasbee but she was saying her heart didnt feel right doing that so when we contacted teh molana he had said that we are very lucky and that Mola didnt want to leave our housea nd we had taken to Alams down to early so my mom put them back up imediatley and called over family. We have been having a majlis since that moment everyday twice a day and so far everytime we do amtam and read nohay the tasbee turns red again. We asked many molanas and they said that thier arnt that many tasbees out their with real Khak-e-Shifa and that we are blessed tht Mola Wants to stay in our house. Here is a photo of the tasbee i took.

It is not really clear due to my cell phone lense..

post-44636-1201030351.jpg

Here is the picture of the Mojiza that happend in my house starting form Shab-e-Ashoor to current. It started on Shab-e-Ashoor when my mom saw that three beeds on the tasbee were red, so we did matam and then on ashoor morning it was bright amazing red like blood. Although i wasnt there my mom said she saw it and sat their for hours doing matam. Well that night after 11 o clock we shut the ligths and we took the alams down and put them in a chadar like a janaza would be. Its a old ritual from pakistan. After the next morning when my dad left for work as soon as he locked the door he heard two women crying and talking. My neighbors were not home and my mom and sister were dead asleep. Anyhow he didnt mind it and left, later that day my mom came down to put the Jhoola and taboot and Alam away. When she saw the tasbee it had been bright red again and she stated to do amtam and read souz etc.. When she called my dad and tol dhim he said to hang it up and pick up the rest of the supplies and leave the tasbee but she was saying her heart didnt feel right doing that so when we contacted teh molana he had said that we are very lucky and that Mola didnt want to leave our housea nd we had taken to Alams down to early so my mom put them back up imediatley and called over family. We have been having a majlis since that moment everyday twice a day and so far everytime we do amtam and read nohay the tasbee turns red again. We asked many molanas and they said that thier arnt that many tasbees out their with real Khak-e-Shifa and that we are blessed tht Mola Wants to stay in our house. Here is a photo of the tasbee i took.

It is not really clear due to my cell phone lense..

Allah JJ has chosen you people MashaAllah JJ. Now one important aspect which people tend to forget. No more haraam in those houses. Malaika visits your house, so no more Music or Songs etc, Sisters and Mother should observe shariah hijab, beard for you and your father. Gheebat (backbiting) and lying are one of the biggest Gunahs. Brother, please refrain from all wrongs and keep on telling others to stay away.

Same has occured with a sijdigah at my sister in law's place on Ashura.

Jazak Allah JJ for sharing with us

We dont listen to music in general anymore..my family is trying to observe hijab my dad has a beard and i am growing mine out since 1st muhorram..and we are trying our hardest not to do nay more gunhas but we are not perfect.We are holding majlis's in ou rhouse everyday now

We dont listen to music in general anymore..my family is trying to observe hijab my dad has a beard and i am growing mine out since 1st muhorram..and we are trying our hardest not to do nay more gunhas but we are not perfect.We are holding majlis's in ou rhouse everyday now

MashaAllah JJ brother. Keep it up

Make sure you and your family members never ever skip a wajib namaaz.

If ones Aqeeda is strong, Namaaz is the very first thing which we will be asked for.

Pray for my mother in your AzaKhaana with tasbeeh in your hand. She is suffering from high level of sugar. Her name is Anjum.

Jazak Allah JJ.

InshaAllah You'll remember us all in your prayers!