Sign in to follow this  
ShiaSoldier@2007

Yazeeds Pic Lanatullah

(salam)

I dont think those are his real photos, they look way too pretty to actually be the hideous creature we know and hate as yazeed, and i wont even capitalize his name. Lanatullah Alayh. If only I can ask him if hell is as welcoming as he imagined it.

(wasalam)

BTW: Hey! I'm new to this forum! I've finally got a place to chat with my fellow Shia Brothers and Sisters! Feels great! I hope we all get along just fine..

my coz had to play yazeeds role, and was told to act and look normal, bcoz yazeed(la) the animal-like creature did not in fact look like one. he was apparently handsome!!!

Yeah and I hope Allah disfigures him in front of all of mankind on the Day of Resurrection.

- Mansab

LA'ANAT UPON YAZEED, FOR ALL OF ETERNITY AND EVEN LONGER THAN THAT.

Is that Yazeed's (L'AEEN) highschool photo? Cuz this was his photo taken in his elder years:

ugly_man.jpg

- Mansab

:!!!:

damn! how am i gonna sleep tonight? :dry:

----

(salam)

people will start a thread about anything :dry:

LOL

The most sane and wise comment I've read on SC in a long time. :)

Mahdiyah Posted 11 minutes ago

I had my hopes up - your shattered them!

We don't need to see Iblees to know he's a laeen being. Yazeed Laeen's case is similar to that of Iblees.

Guest jenneh19

This discussion not only condones anger and frustration, but it is definitely not the way I'd like to see my brothers & sisters standing up for Imam Hussein.. ..

Imam Ali (a.s.) was once fighting a man.. the man spit on him and Imam Ali felt his blood boil with anger.. at that instant he dropped his sword and refused to fight the man, for if he did, he would have killed him out of anger and not for the sake of Allah Sub7ana wa ta3ala.. Allahu Akbar lets look at Imam Ali as our guide and preach only for the sake of our God

Edited by jenneh19

from peshwar nights

HOLY PROPHET CURSED ABU SUFYAN,

MU'AWIYA AND HIS SON YAZID

It would be helpful if you would read the great History by Jarir Tabari, one of your eminent ulema, who wrote: "The Holy Prophet saw Abu Sufyan riding a donkey. Mu'awiya was pulling it from the front, and his son, Yazid, was pushing it from behind. The Prophet said, 'Curse be upon the rider, the puller, and the pusher.'" Your own prominent ulema, like Tabari and Ibn A'sam Kufi, faulted Caliph Uthman for not putting Abu Sufyan to death when the latter, in the open court, denied Islam, the wahi (revelation), and the presence of Gabriel. After giving Abu Sufyan a slight reproof, Uthman brushed the matter aside. I also ask you to consider Address 163 of the Nahju'l-Balagha, and the narration which Ibn Abi'l-Hadid in his Sharh Nahju'l-Balagha, Volume II, (printed in Egypt), page 582, quotes from Tabari's Ta'rikh-e-Kabir that some of the companions in various provinces wrote letters urging the people to declare Jihad (holy war) to protect themselves from Uthman's cruel oppression. In 34 A.H. people with complaints against officials appointed by Uthman came to Ali in Medina and asked him to intervene.