- -

Photo
- - - - -

How Can Baba Sada Hussain Sleep At Night!?

130 replies to this topic

#1 Rayan

Rayan
  • Basic Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:14 PM

I truly mean this as an actual question... How can this man (Baba Sada Hussain) Sleep at night? There can only be one of two things:

1. He himself knows he is misguiding people and making up random bizarre and pretty satanic like ritualistic beliefs.
2. He is dillusional and actually believes he is spreading the true word of Allah.

I'm really peeved off if im honest. We are syeds. My sister is getting married to a non-syed, but a decent, 5 times praying, hard working, god fearing, Ahlul Bayt loving person - all of these things more so than myself and so many other syeds I know.

Yet our closest family friends refused to attend the Nikkah at the advice of this Baba dude, who said that if they attend, they are 'sinning' just as much as we are for marrying our girl into a non-syed family. Who does he think he is to say we are sinning? Who does he think he is to even be talking about me and my family?

This is complete, utter and open discrimination against non syeds - by Baba Sada Hussain. Would Hazrat Ali have allowed such hurtful discrimination.

Its hurtful.

This baba guy is leading a group of ignorant, uneducated and blind people to a path of self destruction. Many good people are being lost under his bizarre school of unislamic thought.

Call this a rant, or call this whatever. I'm no islamic scholar but you dont have to be to know that He certainly isn't either. :angry:

Edited by Rayan, 08 December 2007 - 09:16 PM.

#2 The Guide

The Guide

DeCePTiOn -- Deviant Nur

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:23 PM

he must have a comfy bed.

from what ive heard of him, he isnt the most legit guys.

but thats all stuff ive heard, from many maulanas mind and people whove seen him.

and the people who i know that praise him are not very credible. but khair.

but i wont pass judgement.

Allahu Alam.

#3 Rayan

Rayan
  • Basic Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:33 PM

he must have a comfy bed.

from what ive heard of him, he isnt the most legit guys.

but thats all stuff ive heard, from many maulanas mind and people whove seen him.

and the people who i know that praise him are not very credible. but khair.

but i wont pass judgement.

Allahu Alam.

Salams Bro

Why isn't the shia world getting up and saying stop - baba sada hussain is wrong and his beliefs are shirk and completely non muslim let alone non-shia!

Where are our Ayatullah's on this matter? Shouldn't they be at least trying to prevent his false teachings being spread if not bringing the misguided back to the true path? It is them alone who can effectively action both of these objectives

The man has beliefs of an imbicil.

Namaz IS wajib on us all. Blood of a sacrificed goat is STILL najis and shouldn't be massaged into ones face. Toe nails of horses are STILL najis and should not be kissed and rubbed on the eyes. And most of all - HE IS NOT THE LATEST 3-IN-1 Version of Imam Mahdi, Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Isa (A.S)!!!!!

#4 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:38 PM

Yet our closest family friends refused to attend the Nikkah at the advice of this Baba dude,

(salam)

He and many others like him are not really that much into matters of conscience, so no loss of sleep there .... and as long persons like your "closest family friends" ( who I assume have had the benefit of worldly education) are available to him with their servile attitude, his show will go on ....

#5 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:51 PM

(wasalam)

Salams Bro

Why isn't the shia world getting up and saying stop - baba sada hussain is wrong and his beliefs are shirk and completely non muslim let alone non-shia!

Shia world? The last time I looked around no such unified entity existed .. and the unity is being further affected by imperialist agents such as this joker.

Where are our Ayatullah's on this matter? Shouldn't they be at least trying to prevent his false teachings being spread if not bringing the misguided back to the true path? It is them alone who can effectively action both of these objectives

The marjaiyya is active against such imperialist agents in ways that may not be immediately visible. However, just as the real masters of the likes of Baba Sada are many layers behind the scenes, you will not be able to visibly perceive the marjaiyya's hand, for that would have created further divisions.

The man has beliefs of an imbicil.

Namaz IS wajib on us all. Blood of a sacrificed goat is STILL najis and shouldn't be massaged into ones face. Toe nails of horses are STILL najis and should not be kissed and rubbed on the eyes. And most of all - HE IS NOT THE LATEST 3-IN-1 Version of Imam Mahdi, Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Isa (A.S)!!!!!

As long as he has educated persons like your "closest family friends" or mine, for that matter, acting as imbeciles at his command, and doing so with all sincerity, he will be successful with his deviations. It is these persons we need to reform - and gradually - for the ones at the centre, like the Baba, are beyond redemption, and supported by too strong a system of their imperialist masters.

Edited by Abuzar, 08 December 2007 - 09:53 PM.

#6 Maula Dha Mallang

Maula Dha Mallang

Resident Wahabbi Vermin Slayer At Your Service

• Banned
  • 13,007 posts
  • Location:The Depths of Usoolis Worst Nightmares and Insecurities
  • Religion:my religion is nothing but love and hate in equal measure
  • Interests:Never break anyones heart
    your Rabb lives there

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:49 AM

from what i know baba sada is actually a decent guy but he doesnt know what people are doing in his name. i totally doubt he condones the horse worship.

#7 Toronto110

Toronto110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:07 AM

I specifically spoke about this man with Maulana Razi Jaffar. He said that he is not a shia, just a crazy person who has some illeterate followers.

I say dont worry about them. After Imam Musa al Kazim (as), shias were deliberately misguided by Haroon ur Rasheed (Maloon ibn e Maloon) by promoting different persons as Imams. Currently off shoots are Ismailis, Bohris etc.

Infact Maulana Razi Jaffar pointed out that there was a person of Ayatullah level by the name of "Ayatullah Khalisi" who was incharge of Haram e Kazmain (as) and unfortunately during his tenure there was no "Ashado Anna Ali un Ameer Al Mommineen wa Imam ul Mutaqeena .........." shahadat. He was supported by Saddam and had close relations with House of Saud (Maloon).

It is the promise of Allah JJ that one nation will be there to cry on the Masaib of Imam e Mazloom e Karbala (as). Just worry that we dont go astray from that nation. Follow the Marjaa.

#8 imranali

imranali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 05:41 PM

I truly mean this as an actual question... How can this man (Baba Sada Hussain) Sleep at night? There can only be one of two things:

1. He himself knows he is misguiding people and making up random bizarre and pretty satanic like ritualistic beliefs.
2. He is dillusional and actually believes he is spreading the true word of Allah.

I'm really peeved off if im honest. We are syeds. My sister is getting married to a non-syed, but a decent, 5 times praying, hard working, god fearing, Ahlul Bayt loving person - all of these things more so than myself and so many other syeds I know.

Yet our closest family friends refused to attend the Nikkah at the advice of this Baba dude, who said that if they attend, they are 'sinning' just as much as we are for marrying our girl into a non-syed family. Who does he think he is to say we are sinning? Who does he think he is to even be talking about me and my family?

This is complete, utter and open discrimination against non syeds - by Baba Sada Hussain. Would Hazrat Ali have allowed such hurtful discrimination.

Its hurtful.

This baba guy is leading a group of ignorant, uneducated and blind people to a path of self destruction. Many good people are being lost under his bizarre school of unislamic thought.

Call this a rant, or call this whatever. I'm no islamic scholar but you dont have to be to know that He certainly isn't either. :angry:

Is this question relates to this part of forum?

#9 Jannati

Jannati

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:24 AM

(salam)

May Allah curse Baba Sada Hussain and his foolish followers.

(wasalam)

#10 Jannati

Jannati

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:35 AM

(salam)

(wasalam)

#11 sk00n

sk00n

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:58 AM

I heard he has a man-eating tiger... =0
I know, off-topic- but its just so cool.

#12 Maula Dha Mallang

Maula Dha Mallang

• Banned
  • 13,007 posts
    your Rabb lives there

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:08 AM

I heard he has a man-eating tiger... =0
I know, off-topic- but its just so cool.

it was 2 lions, he used to walk with them in2 the sunni quarter and do lanats at the top of his voice lol....i think theyre dead now.

btw...is bawa sada alive or dead?

#13 sk00n

sk00n

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:49 AM

he's alive.

#14 Maula Dha Mallang

Maula Dha Mallang

• Banned
  • 13,007 posts
    your Rabb lives there

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:30 AM

he's alive.

does anyone have any pics/websites of him?

#15 Malek-e-Ashtar

Malek-e-Ashtar

Ya Muhammad (saww)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:32 AM

lol! this is funny!

I've seen a picture of him, it was a shield like thing that he distributed among his fans lol. In the picture he had these black thick framed glasses , clean-shaved, leaning on his elbows next to a tiger! Bring in Bollywood.

On the contrary, his fans are usually dressed scruffy, with collars wide open, messy hair, usually over-weight, no such thing as decorum.......

Its just a small cult full of lazy grown men....

Rayan, you should be happy, keep the nuisance out of the way....

Congratulations on your sister's wedding!

#16 Angel of Death

Angel of Death

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:42 AM

bro Na chair malanga nou

#17 Angel of Death

Angel of Death

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:42 AM

bro Na chair malanga nou

#18 Zahra0

Zahra0
  • Basic Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:33 PM

I hear he is a pious man.Actually the Ayatullah's dont look at such marriages with respect either.Only if you haven't found a proper match in Syeds should you move to non syed as per Ayatullah Khomeni..cant remember exact fatwa

#19 khuram

khuram

13 rajab 2010 . Mashad

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts
  • Religion:Hussainiyat (shia islam) Usoli (follow a scholar because i m not a scholar)
  • Interests:Allah and ebadullahs

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

from what i know baba sada is actually a decent guy but he doesnt know what people are doing in his name. i totally doubt he condones the horse worship.

i have seen him , he looks like a hindu magician. in syria he beated a guy with his malang gang and we stoped that hindu looking stupid man there in the haram e syeda Zainad salamallah aleha.
and he doesnt know what are nejasaat , those people even dont care about it while doing azadari.

may Allah curse him and his followers inshallah

Ya AmirulMomineen Ali as Madad

#20 Sayeda_110

Sayeda_110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:00 AM

(salam)

(wasalam)

U have no right to curse this person... or ask Allah to curse this person just because of a few feelings u have.....

I would be careful about writing such damning comments about someone you dont even know properly!!..... 1 day it might come back 2 haunt to and someone will write about you in such way?? Would you like that?? I think not

#21 Your-Best-Friend

Your-Best-Friend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • Interests:Religious Books and Visiting Families & Friends

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:19 AM

CAN ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE DETAILS OF "BABA SADA HUSSAIN". I DONT KNOW THIS GUY. THNX.

#22 Maula Dha Mallang

Maula Dha Mallang

• Banned
  • 13,007 posts
    your Rabb lives there

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:28 AM

guys here is a vid of him and his son

who is the scholar he is sat with?

#23 Sayeda_110

Sayeda_110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:23 AM

^^ Intersting....

And its "BAWA SADA HUSSAIN" Not BABA!!

He comes shaam every yr wid masiv kafila... Got the biggest and only imambargah in pak where there is "Sher ka pahra" - i think dats wot u call it! :P lol

#24 Maula Dha Mallang

Maula Dha Mallang

• Banned
  • 13,007 posts
    your Rabb lives there

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:42 AM

yeah thats right. i heard that he was taught in hawza in najaf when he was younger and reached some level of aalim? the guys spent god knows how many lacs on opening imambargahs and hussainas etc so that makes him better than any of us

#25 Sayeda_110

Sayeda_110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:47 AM

^^ Exactly!!!

So b4 u random ppl go Cursing him n wot not... I Suggest u watch ur mouth n get ur facts straight!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users