17 replies to this topic

#1 Hizbullahi

Hizbullahi
  • Basic Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:37 AM

(salam)

Maulana Hasan Zafar Naqvi of Pakistan

Does anyone have his e-mail ID or any other contacts?

Would dearly like to get in touch with him.

And does anyone know of his religious activities, (madrassah, etc.). I would like to help in any way I can.

#2 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:58 AM

(salam)

And does anyone know of his religious activities, (madrassah, etc.). I would like to help in any way I can.

(wasalam)

Maulana does not have an e-mail contact. However, any message sent to imamia@hotmail.com can be conveyed to him.

He does not run any madrassah. His religious activities include addressing majalis in Urdu (some of these can be heard on this website, writing and reciting poetry in praise of AhleBait (as) , patronising groups involved in helping families of Shia martyrs and managing legal cases of Shia prisoners (both once the responsibility of TJP, but abandoned under Allama Sajid Naqvi) and like his maternal uncle Dr. Syed Kalbe Sadiq, helping the cause of education of momineen.

#3 Hizbullahi

Hizbullahi
  • Basic Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:24 AM

(wasalam)

Maulana does not have an e-mail contact. However, any message sent to imamia@hotmail.com can be conveyed to him.

He does not run any madrassah. His religious activities include addressing majalis in Urdu (some of these can be heard on this website, writing and reciting poetry in praise of AhleBait (as) , patronising groups involved in helping families of Shia martyrs and managing legal cases of Shia prisoners (both once the responsibility of TJP, but abandoned under Allama Sajid Naqvi) and like his maternal uncle Dr. Syed Kalbe Sadiq, helping the cause of education of momineen.

(salam)

Thank you for the reply. I would have liked to get in touch with Agha Hasan Zafar online. It would be my very humble suggestion that Agha should have an e-mail contact so that we can do some 'istifaada' from his good self. Once again thank you very much for taking the time to reply, JazakAllah.

#4 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:05 PM

(salam)

My apologies. I saw your post only today.

I shall convey the message to him, inshaAllah.

#5 Hizbullahi

Hizbullahi
  • Basic Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:25 AM

(salam)

My apologies. I saw your post only today.

I shall convey the message to him, inshaAllah.

(salam)

Brother Abuzar, I would like to renew my request, or suggestion (Gustakhi Ma'af), for Agha Allama Hasan Zafar saheb to have an e-mail contact, so that we can get in touch for istifaada. We dont get to listen or meet him in person as I am based in London, UK. Although my close relatives are well-known to Agha saheb.

Thanking you in advance for your time and assistance.

Talib-e-Dua.

#6 Hizbullahi

Hizbullahi
  • Basic Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:02 AM

ye i have his number

I would be very greatful if you could provide me with his no. and the best time to contact him as he will be busy with majalis. Thank you very much.

#7 Hizbullahi

Hizbullahi
  • Basic Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:19 AM

i ll have to ask him first, but y do u need it ?

I would like to introduce myself to him, and would like to initiate a support program of some sort by getting together the "hum-fikar" momineen of UK for various issues concerning momineen in Pakistan. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I am closely related to close friends of Agha Hasan Zafar, I believe he will be pleased to know.

#8 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:10 AM

I would like to introduce myself to him, and would like to initiate a support program of some sort by getting together the "hum-fikar" momineen of UK for various issues concerning momineen in Pakistan. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I am closely related to close friends of Agha Hasan Zafar, I believe he will be pleased to know.

(salam)

Maulana Hasan Zafar will inshaAllah be in Lahore in another few days.

I suggest either of the following ways for contacting him: go to www.karbalawaley.org homepage, and either e-mail your cellphone number on the e-mail id given there, and I'll arrange for him to call you, or call on the phone number given there, and I'll arrange for you to talk to him later. In either case, please identify his close friends that you are closely related to.

#9 Hizbullahi

Hizbullahi
  • Basic Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:32 AM

(salam)

Maulana Hasan Zafar will inshaAllah be in Lahore in another few days.

I suggest either of the following ways for contacting him: go to www.karbalawaley.org homepage, and either e-mail your cellphone number on the e-mail id given there, and I'll arrange for him to call you, or call on the phone number given there, and I'll arrange for you to talk to him later. In either case, please identify his close friends that you are closely related to.

(salam)

Apologies for the delay in replying. I am related to Maulana Taqi Rizvi of London and Professor Sibte Jafar Zaidi. I will e-mail you in a few days time. Once again thank you for taking the time to replying.

Talib-e-Dua.

#10 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:56 PM

(salam)

Apologies for the delay in replying. I am related to Maulana Taqi Rizvi of London and Professor Sibte Jafar Zaidi. I will e-mail you in a few days time. Once again thank you for taking the time to replying.

Talib-e-Dua.

(wasalam)

Maulana Taqi the brother-in-law of Maulana Jan Ali Shah Kazmi?

#11 Hizbullahi

Hizbullahi
  • Basic Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:27 PM

(wasalam)

Maulana Taqi the brother-in-law of Maulana Jan Ali Shah Kazmi?

Yes, blood relations with his 'in-laws' (susraal), and directly related to Professor Sibte Jafar through my father.

#12 atiyabokhari

atiyabokhari
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:15 AM

[quote name='Hizbullahi' date='Nov 23 2007, 10:37 AM' post='1534834']
(salam)

[/ASSLAM-O-ALIKUM
Moulana Saab
I Want to ask u about some issues about shia and other colonies
Do you want to tell me about my question??
Regard,
Atiya Bokhari

#13 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:25 AM

^

(salam)

Atiya, exactly which maulana are you addressing here? As far as I know there isn't any on this thread.

#14 uroosazaidi

uroosazaidi
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:islam

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

[b]asalamo alaikum,
i am a karachi resident desperately fishing for moulana sahabs number can i find any way email, or phone number to contact him.
we had a conversation related to some questions i raised after his majlis and he gave me a number which i lost during home shifting, can i have a number on which i can contact him.?
i will be very very thankfull cause i am learning to adress with majalis e aza and those few queries i had will really need to be resolved.

thankfull.
uroosa rubab zaidi.[/b]

allama hasan zafar naqvi....the name was too much on the page

#15 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:20 AM

Facebook Page of Maulana Syed Hasan Zafar Naqvi

#16 shabib_jaisi

shabib_jaisi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, History, Culture, Data Warehousing.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:28 PM

Facebook Page of Maulana Syed Hasan Zafar Naqvi

S/A,

I don't see Chehlum Majlis on karabalawaley yet.. was it cancelled due to Karachi blasts ?

Iltemas e Dua

#17 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:28 PM

S/A,

I don't see Chehlum Majlis on karabalawaley yet.. was it cancelled due to Karachi blasts ?

Iltemas e Dua

W/S

Yes, he went to Karachi immediately upon hearing of the twin blasts. It was addressed by another aalim.

#18 Aby14

Aby14
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:islam ([Edited Out]e)

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:27 PM

Badaz Salam... Ap sab k liye jo maulana say baat kerna cha rahay hain ya kuch sawalaat puchna chahtay hain... ap sab maulana ka OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP........ (HASAN ZAFAR. A LEGEND) Join ker lain aur wahan jo kuch maulana say puchna chahtay hain ya baat kerna chahtay hain ker lain... woh maulana ka official group hai.. jis pe likha gaya koi b sawaal direct maulana tak pohanchay ga.. aur maulana woh group khud bhi visit kertay hain,.... Tou lehaza koi b baaat maulana k mutaliq puchna ho.. us group pr puch lain...
WASSALAm... YA ALI a.s MADAD

[b]asalamo alaikum,
i am a karachi resident desperately fishing for moulana sahabs number can i find any way email, or phone number to contact him.
we had a conversation related to some questions i raised after his majlis and he gave me a number which i lost during home shifting, can i have a number on which i can contact him.?
i will be very very thankfull cause i am learning to adress with majalis e aza and those few queries i had will really need to be resolved.

thankfull.
uroosa rubab zaidi.[/b]

allama hasan zafar naqvi....the name was too much on the page

Badaz Salam... Ap sab k liye jo maulana say baat kerna cha rahay hain ya kuch sawalaat puchna chahtay hain... ap sab maulana ka OFFICIAL FACEBOOK GROUP........ (HASAN ZAFAR. A LEGEND) Join ker lain aur wahan jo kuch maulana say puchna chahtay hain ya baat kerna chahtay hain ker lain... woh maulana ka official group hai.. jis pe likha gaya koi b sawaal direct maulana tak pohanchay ga.. aur maulana woh group khud bhi visit kertay hain,.... Tou lehaza koi b baaat maulana k mutaliq puchna ho.. us group pr puch lain...

(salam)

Edited by Aby14, 02 January 2011 - 06:25 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users