Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fizzaftm

Miracle At 13th Rajab In Khana-e-kaba?

8 posts in this topic

(salam)

people

i havn't been on this forum for a long time, been busy. how r u all? hope fine :)

k

people i think u all must hav heard bout the miracle that happens evry year in khana-e-kaba on 13th rajab.

i hope u know how hazrat ali (as) born on 13th rajab. how B.B fatima bint-e- asad entered in khana-e-kaba. and how one side of kana-e-kaba opened to let her (sa) in n then closed there r still those marks of some cracks. surely i wont hav to tell all the story.

k

so people as u know every year at the time of imam ali (as) birth that place (through which his (as) mother entered in khan-e-khaba ) always cracks exactly like how it happened before his (as) birth.

so i want to ask u that do any one of u have those picture which had been/has capture/d on 13th rajab? so u hav those pix????

plz

people reply plz plz plz plz plz plz i nee it by tomorrow.

THNX

(salam)

Ameen

amEEN

pray that my mum n dad n dad's broo n sis n my nanny would be able to c n touch it they r goin to hujh this year they will aboard to their flight at 24th nov

BY THE WAY THANX

ALOOOOOOOOOT

MOLA APP KO SLAMAT RAKAIN

Edited by fizzaftm

May your family members gain in knowledge and compassion on the hajj. One thing we should always remeber at the time approaching the Hajj Imam Hussain has already left Madina on his way to Kabala.

yah i guess ur right

and u know my family members will b back 10 days b4 muharram.