Sign in to follow this  
Mo'min

Shia Islamic Centres In Nottingham

JazakAllahu khair. If somebody could give me a contact number that would be great. Is the only shia centre in Nottingham?

Sorry bro no contact details but if you go onto Radford Road there is a Big Takeaway called Roti and Chupatti Junction and they are Shia so just pop in and ask them where the local ImamBargah is because its on the same road but is harder to find. The takeaway is the main one on that road and is easy to locate.

(salam)

The Shia Islamic centre in Nottingham:

AL ZAHRA Foundation

106 Radford Boulevard

Radford

Nottingham

programes:

Thursday night DUA KUMAIL

Friday JUMMMA (at awal time ) ( 12.10PM JUMMA IN ENGLISH

Saturday: Quran classes.

The centre has been establish for over 2 years, other majlis are also held ( in Arabic, Farasi, Urdu and English).

for further contact contact me via email : Dr Jalil

(salam)

Please can somebody tell me if there are any shia centres in Nottingham?

Momin

salam...their is a shia centre in nottingham and it can be found by the following address.... 106 Radford Boulevard, Radford, Nottingham, NG7 3BN

khuda-hafiz

salaam i was just wondering is tehr going to be a chelum programme at teh al zahra centre this sunday, as ive enver been there, i was just wondering if you knew, and if possible give your mobile numba so you could keep me updated with the programmes as i am not from around here i study, i would appreciate it if you could back to me asap via my email kamber_hussain@hotmail.co.uk. khz

(salam)

The Shia Islamic centre in Nottingham:

AL ZAHRA Foundation

106 Radford Boulevard

Radford

Nottingham

programes:

Thursday night DUA KUMAIL

Friday JUMMMA (at awal time ) ( 12.10PM JUMMA IN ENGLISH

Saturday: Quran classes.

The centre has been establish for over 2 years, other majlis are also held ( in Arabic, Farasi, Urdu and English).

for further contact contact me via email : Dr Jalil

(bismillah) (salam)

The New address of the AL ZAHRA FOUNDATION IS :

AL ZAHRA FOUNDATION

( former EDNA G Old School and Nursery Unit)

Lenton Boulevard

Lenton

Nottingham

NG7 2ES.

(see website for all program details)

(salam)

salaam i was just wondering is tehr going to be a chelum programme at teh al zahra centre this sunday, as ive enver been there, i was just wondering if you knew, and if possible give your mobile numba so you could keep me updated with the programmes as i am not from around here i study, i would appreciate it if you could back to me asap via my email kamber_hussain@hotmail.co.uk. khz

(bismillah) (salam)

Sister

Thank you for your reply

Just to inform you and other that on Sunday 14 June 2009 (Waladat Date of BIBI SYEDA FATIMA (as) ( 20th Jammad Al Thani )). The official Opening of the New AL ZAHRA FOUNDATION building (in Nottingham UK) will take place.

lots of Dua's To all

AL ZAHRA FOUNDATION ( www.alzahraafoundation.org.uk)

(salam)

سلام عليكم. اي شخص. يعرف. غرفة او سكن في نوتغهام. سعر مناسب ؟احتمال. انتقل اليها. عندي موعد مقابلة. عمل Hello. Anyone. Know. Room or accommodation in Nongham. Favorable price? Prospect. Scroll to it. I have an appointment. For work