Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest yaaliali

Baligh Question?

5 posts in this topic

(salam)-aliekum wa rahmat tul lahi wabarakatahu,

Bro and Sisters My question was that i recently,well actually about 3-4 months ago i found out that i was Balig.But i only though that one could become balig when as for a boy completes 15 lunur years, but from this wonderful site i was proven wrong.That you can also become balig other ways.Wich also means my namaaz and roza ect have become mandatory on me. I did still pray and fasted before knowing i was balig.But again i say till i knew

So my Question was if i was balig before i knew i was then do i need to make up Qazaas for Namaaz ect.

Jazakarlah

Salaam. What was your intention in your prayers? I guess you intended mustahab prayers, not wajib prayers...so best to ask some more, perhaps najaf.org .

"952. * A person should offer prayers with the intention of Qurbat, that is, complying with the orders of the Almighty Allah. It is not, however, necessary that he should make the niyyat pass through his mind, or should, for example, utter: "I am offering four Rak'ats of Zuhr prayers Qurbatan ila-llah." "

http://al-islam.org/laws/rulesofnamaaz2.html#952

(salam)

I think its bes to ask you ayatullah, he would know more.:rolleyes:

Wasalam

Nasir, baligh already, eh? I just posted a baligh question in the Bro's forum xD

Edited by AkbarHassan