3 replies to this topic

#1 Usman

Usman

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:44 AM

AOA,

I purchased eight books which are the Majalis of Allama Talib Johri.

If anyone knows from where in Lahore I can purchase the Majalis of Allama Naseem Abbas Rizvi?

Are his majalis published?

Is he true that he died?

Usman

#2 Abuzar

Abuzar

Muhammad Mahdi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:53 AM

AOA,

I purchased eight books which are the Majalis of Allama Talib Johri.

If anyone knows from where in Lahore I can purchase the Majalis of Allama Naseem Abbas Rizvi?

Are his majalis published?

Is he true that he died?

Usman

(salam)

Allama Naseem Abbas Rizvi suffered a massive stroke a few years ago, but is alhamdolillah alive and still addresses majalis. I am not aware if his majalis are available in book form, but you can check with any seller of religious books, e.g. Iftikhar Book Depot in Islampura.

#3 inuit

inuit

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 06:12 PM

(salam)

Allama Naseem Abbas Rizvi suffered a massive stroke a few years ago, but is alhamdolillah alive and still addresses majalis. I am not aware if his majalis are available in book form, but you can check with any seller of religious books, e.g. Iftikhar Book Depot in Islampura.

there are two volumes of majalis of Allama Bashir Fatah Texila. the name of book is Azmat e Ahle bait in urdu. available Iftikhar book depot islampura lahore, or maktaba turaza in urdu bazar.

#4 azy

azy
  • Basic Members
  • 4 posts
  • Religion:Islam
  • Interests:Online Internet Surfing for Business Purposes

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:55 AM

I am also currently Living In Lahore but don't know even a single book written by Allama Naseem Abbas Rizvi. I am also a Big Fan of allama Sahib Plzease agar Kisi ko Pata ho tu bata daina zaror

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users