Sign in to follow this  
Usman

Majalis In Books Form

Rate this topic

AOA,

I purchased eight books which are the Majalis of Allama Talib Johri.

If anyone knows from where in Lahore I can purchase the Majalis of Allama Naseem Abbas Rizvi?

Are his majalis published?

Is he true that he died?

Usman

AOA,

I purchased eight books which are the Majalis of Allama Talib Johri.

If anyone knows from where in Lahore I can purchase the Majalis of Allama Naseem Abbas Rizvi?

Are his majalis published?

Is he true that he died?

Usman

(salam)

Allama Naseem Abbas Rizvi suffered a massive stroke a few years ago, but is alhamdolillah alive and still addresses majalis. I am not aware if his majalis are available in book form, but you can check with any seller of religious books, e.g. Iftikhar Book Depot in Islampura.

(salam)

Allama Naseem Abbas Rizvi suffered a massive stroke a few years ago, but is alhamdolillah alive and still addresses majalis. I am not aware if his majalis are available in book form, but you can check with any seller of religious books, e.g. Iftikhar Book Depot in Islampura.

there are two volumes of majalis of Allama Bashir Fatah Texila. the name of book is Azmat e Ahle bait in urdu. available Iftikhar book depot islampura lahore, or maktaba turaza in urdu bazar.

I am also currently Living In Lahore but don't know even a single book written by Allama Naseem Abbas Rizvi. I am also a Big Fan of allama Sahib Plzease agar Kisi ko Pata ho tu bata daina zaror

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• easier. If you have the ability to cast a vote then I doubt you have to wake up, use the latrine outside, in the dark, or walk a few miles to get dirty water. Or work in sweat shops. https://ourworldindata.org/extreme-poverty/ Look up child prodigies, then you will notice a pattern in their households. Their parents had a method of direction, that allowed proper growth and those who had terrible homes, somewhere along the lines, they directed themselves using YT. it is all about the correct form of inspiration no matter the age.
    • assalaoalikum  which book or website contains questions and answer ,asked and given by Maula ALI (as)? post link for website
    • On the last one, why dont we have marriage help centers up in the west? If people can get married before university, even though a lot of corruotion happens even in high school, imagine how many would get married sooner?
    • Surah An-Nisa, Verse 80: مَّن يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ وَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا Whoever obeys the Apostle, he indeed obeys Allah, and whoever turns back, so We have not sent you as a keeper over them. (English - Shakir) Obeying & Serving Prophet & the Ahlul Bayt (peace & blessings of Allah be upon them) is an obligation on us. Allah has made them our Vali. So obeying & serving them on the command of Allah means obeying & serving Allah. One should however be careful that he should not become "Abd At-taghut" ( servant of taghut) as mentioned in the following verse: Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 60: قُلْ هَلْ أُنَبِّئُكُم بِشَرٍّ مِّن ذَٰلِكَ مَثُوبَةً عِندَ اللَّهِ مَن لَّعَنَهُ اللَّهُ وَغَضِبَ عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلَ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ وَعَبَدَ الطَّاغُوتَ أُولَٰئِكَ شَرٌّ مَّكَانًا وَأَضَلُّ عَن سَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ Say: Shall I inform you of (him who is) worse than this in retribution from Allah? (Worse is he) whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and he who served the Shaitan; these are worse in place and more erring from the straight path. (English - Shakir)  
    • Well, l am getting into my '2nd childhood'.