Jihaad

Any Shia Center In Buffalo, Ny?

is tha ur number^? i called it

Sleepy there is majlis today and for the next three days for the arbaeen, if you wish to attend. I recently moved to Buffalo and the Shia community at this masjid have been very helpful.

is tha ur number^? i called it

The (716) 200-4326 numbers is for general information. Please leave you name, number and detailed information and one of our board members will return your call (most likely brother Zulfiqar).

We hold programs regularly and I encourage you to visit the website at www.jaffarya.org to view our upcoming events. We will have an event for the Wiladat of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) on March 6th at 7 PM, details can be found at the website.

If you wish to email me directly please PM be or email president@jaffarya.org. If you email, please mention this forum.

The new center in Buffalo (Amherst), NY is open and fully functioning. They have programs on a regular basis including Jummah on Fridays and nightly they have Maghrib and Isha in jammat.

They also have a new resident alim, Hujjtul Islam Moulana Muslim Mehdi Chawla.

The community is growing and is diverse and includes both members from the Pakistani and Iraqi communities. Visit the website (http://www.jaffarya.org) for more details and a listing off all upcoming programs, directions to the center and up to date contact information.