Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mansab.jafri

Best Shia Vs. Sunni Debate?

7 posts in this topic

In your opinion, what are the 3 greatest debates in history between Shia and Sunni ulema, and why? What did they cover?

Also, in your opinion, who are the 3 greatest Shia debaters in history, excluding our Imams, cuz that's unfair :D

(salam)

I guess it's hard to chose one. They were all good.

Chk this out:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58130

Fi-AManillah

Well, I mean full-fledged debates, similar in style to Peshawar Nights, or at least debates that cover very important dividing topics, particularly Imammate.

Lemme know if you know of any, discussions are always interesting to read.

Edited by mansab.jafri

those dont seem like authentic debates just another example similar to peshawr nights where a shii author writes the debate and sunni answers..

pretty decieving if you ask me..

there is a whole series of debates with tijani on youtube but they are in arabic. i hope someone translates them soon

those dont seem like authentic debates just another example similar to peshawr nights where a shii author writes the debate and sunni answers..

pretty decieving if you ask me..

there is a whole series of debates with tijani on youtube but they are in arabic. i hope someone translates them soon

Isn't Tijani kinda lame???

Anyway, that's what I've heard, I can't really know because I don't understand too much Arabic.

Well, I mean full-fledged debates, similar in style to Peshawar Nights, or at least debates that cover very important dividing topics, particularly Imammate.

Lemme know if you know of any, discussions are always interesting to read.

Peshawar nights is quite a deep book...between scholars of callibar...i doubt you'll find that level on ShiaChat...

btw Tijani isn't lame at all...

Edited by Shia & Proud