Afghan_Muslimah

**introducing Ehawza**

oo i got my ehawza pakge todai, its realli nice and informative, learnt a few things from the first lecture. :D :D :D

Edited by sabz

ooh is it good? how much did it cost?

Anyways I registered myself at the Al Qaem Institute in Michigan. They also have an online hawza. 6 lectures a week normally. Free. so tell me how it is once you ahve used it a bit. is it worth it?

$2300 aussie money and that with the tests and certificate and,

$1800 is without the tests

but i think its worth it, i was lookn at all the lectures and stuff, seems very good, and it isnt boring and long and repetitive

ehawza kinda encourages u to do more, coz ur paying for it.. and also u get a certificate to actually proove u done it. and u dnt have to be online, so its alwaiz with u wherever u go. and its easier to use i rekon, coz the info is all their, all u gotta do it double clik :D

^hmmm sounds good. So are the lectures all pre recorded? And where do you give the exam? Why is it so expensive considering that the hawzas in Iran and Iraq are free and they actually give you a salaray for studying.

yh all the lectures r their, and also videos, and arabic lessions and quran, its pretty awesome. :D and then they send the exam to the head of ur majlis or organization, sumone they can trust, and that person watches u while u do the exam, then they send it bak, i dnt why it costs that much tho

^hmmm sounds good. So are the lectures all pre recorded? And where do you give the exam? Why is it so expensive considering that the hawzas in Iran and Iraq are free and they actually give you a salaray for studying.

Salaams,

This is one of the best educational packages you will ever buy. The volunteers and Sheikh Mansour have been working on the project for 10 yrs and have put thousands of hours into making it possible so obviously it can not just be given out for free. It is equivalent to 2yrs of full time study so the cost is quite cheap for such a comprehensive package. The certificates given can be used in Qum so someone who has completed eHawza can continue studies in Qum and get lots of credit. Payments can be made in small installments so it isn't much of a burden on even students to pay it off. The money given goes towards the centre so it can be considered as a donation to support the centre and its growth.

Wassalam