Salam brothers and sisters,

I am Azeri and new on this Site. mashaAllah it is a great site. If anyone wants to know anything about Azerbaijan or if there are Azeris or if you just want to discuss something you are all welcome

Please note that there were great Azeri Shii Muslims :

* Shah Ismail, the person who made Shia-Islam the Mathab of the State. He is the founder of Safawi Empire. He is hated by each Wahhabi :P

Shah ISmail was Azeri and he was born in Ardabil

* Ayatollah Khamenei: the Supreme Leader of IRanian and Shia Umma, is Azeri and I am soooooooooooooo pride of him :)

* the strongest man on earth Husseyn Rezazadeh is Azeri. Again my heart is full of pride :)

* Ali Daei (football-player) : the person who has made most goals for his country is Azeri too

And I must admit that the sad fact that the crew of ShiChat hasnt added Azeri/Turkish as one of the main Shia languages: there are 25 million Azeri Shiis in Iran, 8 million in Azerbaijan, 3/4 million in Turkey and 2 million in Russia !!!!

I would like teh Shia Chat crew to make a special forum for Azeris/Turks ...

Wa Salam aleykum

Edited by shia_azeri

name='AliShan ShahinShah' date='Jun 18 2007, 01:05 PM' post='1429513']

I think half of Tehran is Azerie; as claimed by one of Azerie shia. Moreover most of Azeries know Russian language , too and I am very happy to see Shias speaking Russian language.

Salam brother,

khobi ?

brother I am happy to hear that there are Azeris in Iran, but in fact it doesnt make any difference. Imam Khamenei is Azeri too, right ?

Khuda Hafiz

Salam Turk kardesh,

nasilsin ? ben azeriyim. turkiyede shiiler Igdirlilardi deimi ?

wasalam

(salam)

iyim saul abi, siz nasilsiniz ? Türkiye'de 4 miljon Shi'a'ler var (4% Türkiye) ama benim ailem sunni .

Yaxşi sağ olun abi, Siz necësiniz? Türkiye'de 4 miljon Shi'a'ler var (4%) ama mënim ailëm Sunni :angel: .

I hope i could answer you, my Turkish isn't really superb :dry: , but atleast i try .

wasalam

(salam)

iyim saul abi, siz nasilsiniz ? Türkiye'de 4 miljon Shi'a'ler var (4% Türkiye) ama benim ailem sunni .

Yaxşi sağ olun abi, Siz necësiniz? Türkiye'de 4 miljon Shi'a'ler var (4%) ama mënim ailëm Sunni :angel: .

I hope i could answer you, my Turkish isn't really superb :dry: , but atleast i try .

wasalam

I asked you whether the most shiis in Igdir ( a city) lived ...

how did you become a Shii? :)

I am curious :P

brother do you speak Dutch?

Salam alaikum

Haliniz necedir? mende Iranli azeryim. Eslyet ailim tarrafde Ardabil ve Zencan var. Burada Iranli azerbaicanlilar cox var, amma indi bilmirem onlara harda gedirlar.

hele salamlar

Edited by Mujahid

Salam alaikum

Haliniz necedir? mende Iranli azeryim. Eslyet ailim tarrafde Ardabil ve Zencan var. Burada Iranli azerbaicanlilar cox var, amma indi bilmirem onlara harda gedirikh.

hele salamlar

memnun oldum qadashim

Allah Qorusun Irani ve Iranlilari ve butun muselmanlari

salamlar

I asked you whether the most shiis in Igdir ( a city) lived ...

how did you become a Shii? :)

I am curious :P

brother do you speak Dutch?

I don't really know about it but i looked it up on wikipedia and accordingly the city is inhabitted with mixed Azerbayjanis an Kurds so it's possible .

Here in ShiaChat we have a reverts forum and on this topic people talk about their conversion, my story is on the last page, one of the last post

And yess i speak Dutch Kardesh ^_^

Here in ShiaChat we have a reverts forum and on this topic people talk about their conversion, my story is on the last page, one of the last post

ok inshaallah i will check it

And yess i speak Dutch Kardesh

hej dan kunnen we gewoon NLs spreken :P

ik woon in NL

anyway may Allah bless you

salamun aleykum,men de shieyem, from Azerbaijan.Azerbaycan adini bu sitede gorduyum ucun cox memnun oldum ve bununla cox gurur duyuram.Allah butun momin baci ve qardaslarmizi qorusun,momin olmayan muselmanlari da tezlikle ahli-beyt yoluna getirsin,AMIN!

salamun aleykum,men de shieyem, from Azerbaijan.Azerbaycan adini bu sitede gorduyum ucun cox memnun oldum ve bununla cox gurur duyuram.Allah butun momin baci ve qardaslarmizi qorusun,momin olmayan muselmanlari da tezlikle ahli-beyt yoluna getirsin,AMIN!

amin qardash

memnun oldum

Selam millet!

manda Azeri'yem! Wa man qurur duyuram ki Azeri'yem! Wa man qurur duyuram ki Muselmanam.

Azerbaycan oyaxdi, Enqelaba dayaxdi! Hammiyizi sevgiyle selamliyiram!

-Cihad-