181 replies to this topic

#1 jawadhussain

jawadhussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 06:36 PM

(salam)

im looking for Hazrat Ali's movie to download from the web, can anyone help??
i ordered the set from Shaam, when i was there but completely forgot about it :(

#2 imranali

imranali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:19 PM

(salam)

i ordered the set from Shaam, when i was there but completely forgot about it :(

Hazrat Ali A.S. Movie ..... in which language?

#3 sana_abbas

sana_abbas

Waqar -e-Deenay Khuda Hai Hussain(a.s) Ka Matam

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,276 posts
  • Interests:LIVE LIKE ALI(as) AND DIE LIKE HUSSAIN(as)

Posted 17 March 2007 - 07:58 PM

u seen the 1 dat cumz on dm? lol

#4 imranali

imranali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 09:00 PM

u seen the 1 dat cumz on dm? lol

I was in Sham(syria) when DM show the movie. sorry no chance to watch it.

#5 jawadhussain

jawadhussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 10:45 AM

yeah its being shown on DM digital, but there was a 6 dvd set being sold in shaam, equivalent to ?5GBP!!
its originally in arabic/farsi but its being shown and sold in the urdu dubbed version!

Edited by jawadhussain, 19 March 2007 - 10:46 AM.

#6 Tears of Karbala

Tears of Karbala

íÇ Úáì Di Deewani

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,974 posts
  • Interests:Qalma e Haq e laila te bachgaya......<br />Par HY ZAINAB teri chadar da savaal rehgaya............

Posted 20 March 2007 - 08:10 AM

oh thats one movie to have.....try findin out from friends or relative in bradford coz i heard some guy was sellin it there....

#7 imranali

imranali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 07:33 AM

oh thats one movie to have.....try findin out from friends or relative in bradford coz i heard some guy was sellin it there....

i have the original movie...... if you want, let me know

#8 jawadhussain

jawadhussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:23 PM

i have the original movie...... if you want, let me know

is it in urdu format? if so, im interested..ill pay u if u like..
and did anyone watch DM tonight? there was a BIG debate about whether to continue showing it or not! apparantly a petition was signed and sent to DM's owner to stop showing the movie!!!!

#9 syed_tee_tee786

syed_tee_tee786

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:23 AM

Dats right... they have been selling the urdu dubbed versions in hussainia imambargha. If any1 needs it PM me I can send you contact details, for the guy dats selling em.

#10 Asad Ali Haidry

Asad Ali Haidry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Location:confused wanderer, wandering somewhere looking for death
  • Religion:Shia Muslim, Alhumdulillah

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:37 AM

yeah i got mine from there

only 7 quid as well.

well worth havin and really good watch.

if there is anybody near preston uk, i can let them have a copy.

#11 Member1

Member1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:00 PM

is it in urdu format? if so, im interested..ill pay u if u like..
and did anyone watch DM tonight? there was a BIG debate about whether to continue showing it or not! apparantly a petition was signed and sent to DM's owner to stop showing the movie!!!!

sunni muawiya lovers

MUAWIYA PUR LANAT BEYSHUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

#12 Ali ki Badshahi hai

Ali ki Badshahi hai

1,2,3 = Lanat

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:22 PM

i jst watched DM, the show is on, not sure if der gona show the film 2day or not, most likely not. apparaently der still "voting", i think the result of the vote is quite obvious, especially after tht maulivi indirectly said tht it shuld b stopped yesterday. I was quite surprised and happy abt the number of shia ppl tht phoned in.

tht guy tht was sayin tht wer only 2% pissed me of so much. did any1 phone in and register their vote?

#13 Sayeda_110

Sayeda_110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 02:49 AM

Dat red scarf guy was gettin on my nerves-- he didnt evn have the manners to sit properly- da amount of cr@p he was chattin....omg felt like slappin him!!

Killa moment -- wen he was rambling on about how dey dont believe muawiya as "hujjat" - woteva.... n den hes like saroun ki baatein nai man-ni chaiyen? ...n den da shia guy goes 2 him ..."Wo to sareh apki bi baatein kon sunraha hoga" - sumfin like dat?! Man dat woz jks... Guy woz gettin bumpedddd!!

But does ne1 truly think dey will actuli "count" da votes n den decide--- as mny ppl said on tv last nite...i tink dat woz jus a commercial plan 2 make dosh!! Dey r blatantly not gna put da film on nemore even if shias had more votes!! :@

Edited by Sayeda_110, 26 March 2007 - 02:50 AM.

#14 SoulDomination

SoulDomination

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:01 AM

(salam)

Please reply to the following thread regarding this Atrocity against Imam Ali (as) Film...

http://www.shiachat....topic=234923955

We should take action against this...

Wasalaam

Edited by SoulDomination, 26 March 2007 - 04:01 AM.

#15 Ali ki Badshahi hai

Ali ki Badshahi hai

1,2,3 = Lanat

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:22 AM

Dat red scarf guy was gettin on my nerves-- he didnt evn have the manners to sit properly- da amount of cr@p he was chattin....omg felt like slappin him!!

so true, and the other sunni guy jst sat der 4 nothing, did u see how just 1 of our Alim was being too heavy on 2 of ders. Dont care if dey now dont show the film (its widely available anyway) atleast the truth has reached ppl. And the Safdar guy looked well funny with tht scarf on, ws hilarious when dis guy phoned in and said "wo jo sahab bethe hai lal rumaal bande huwe". abt 90% of the callers were shia, felt so proud. And did any1 c when Maulana Yazdani completely dissed the guy, when he said "Jo log sahaba ko galiya nikale wo jahanami hai aur jo Imam Ali ko galiyan nikale wo jahanami nahi?" (referring to the Banu Ummaya tradition of cursing Imam Ali (as)).
Newayz its quite obvious tht the film wont come on, although the majority are quite clrearly voting in favour of the film.

Edited by Ali ki Badshahi hai, 26 March 2007 - 04:24 AM.

#16 Sayeda_110

Sayeda_110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:17 AM

so true, and the other sunni guy jst sat der 4 nothing, did u see how just 1 of our Alim was being too heavy on 2 of ders. Dont care if dey now dont show the film (its widely available anyway) atleast the truth has reached ppl. And the Safdar guy looked well funny with tht scarf on, ws hilarious when dis guy phoned in and said "wo jo sahab bethe hai lal rumaal bande huwe". abt 90% of the callers were shia, felt so proud. And did any1 c when Maulana Yazdani completely dissed the guy, when he said "Jo log sahaba ko galiya nikale wo jahanami hai aur jo Imam Ali ko galiyan nikale wo jahanami nahi?" (referring to the Banu Ummaya tradition of cursing Imam Ali (as)).
Newayz its quite obvious tht the film wont come on, although the majority are quite clrearly voting in favour of the film.

Yea da other 1 woz jus sittin der like a muppet!! Said da same thing ova n ova agn-- "main bas ye kahta houn ke is film se ikhtelaf hoye ga isliye behtar hai ke nai dikhou"! lol hahaha

Yea mashallah was proud of our shias actuli speakin up 4 once!! :!!!: ... . Dat "laal rumaal" guy got nuff lickzzz!! All da Qs ppl asked him-- Dnt tink he was able 2 answer even 1 of dem properly!! :squeez:

Ye dat shia molana was wiked mashallah (nazar na lagey!) :P ... but he was givin wiked answers and propa baffling da otha guy!! :!!!:

Dat woz soo funni wen dem 2 were havin da fite in da background bout "ap ne kaha hai... nai maine nai aise bola" -lollllllllll dat woz hilarious.... but did u c how sly dat lanati was... in da end he goes... apne nahi bola phir kisi aur shia ne bola hoga?!! Soo dumb! :squeez:

But ye its obvious dey aint gna show it-- but in fact by doing that hopefully it wil hav da opposite effect...becoz dey've made such a big fuss about it and with all debate gng on...dats made ppl want to watch it even more? So hopefully by other means they wll try and watch da film and see wot all da fuss is about!! Inshallah!! loll

Do wot dey want --how long can they hide da truth ??

Edited by Sayeda_110, 26 March 2007 - 05:21 AM.

#17 jawadhussain

jawadhussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:59 AM

i was watching DM when people were calling in. I was getting so frustrated with the pathetic comments made by people who were against the showing of the movie. Also the fact that they kept dropping calls from the Shia community, purely for stating the obvious!
The truth is being exposed clearly and the disbelievers cannot take it, its proving them and there fore-fathers wrong! its nothing but pure ignorance! the sunni's/wahabi's are all getting worried about the further truth.. they know the "3 stooges" will be put in their place and their fabricated hadith's proven wrong too.
its funny how they are all worried about the further showing of the movie, in hope to conceal their illogical beliefs! i just couldnt believe why these morans were calling the laanti maawiyah "hazrat"!! i was fuming!!
we shias have nothing to hide and its such a "coincidence" that the sunni's are all calling in to DM apposing the movie... i wonder why?! lol..

did any of you hear the guy who called DM and threaten to "blow up" the studio?! lol, he emphasised on the fact that he was serious! i was laughin my head off! and there was another guy who called in and question the sunni puppet, asking him who was yazid's father? who was Muawiyah's father.. all the way till the enemy of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) .. the sunni rep, was shocked and speechless...lol.. that was a "golden moment"
also, there is a Shia TV project in process but seriously needs funding, more details here: http://momineen.co.uk/TV.htm

#18 Sayeda_110

Sayeda_110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:20 AM

Jus remembered-- sunni guy got done... wen few ppl foned up and asked him why sucha fuss was never created over the film Message?? lol.... da idiot goes "konsi film... kab? ... Mujhe to nai pata...maine to nai dekhi?" - lol hahaha....was gettin well baffed.... completey got startled... even the presenter was havin a gud go at him and tryin 2 get an answer on him... n he cudnt say jak!!!! Millions of ppl have seen dat film - every1 knows about it ... and hes acting likes he never herd of it!!! Fool

Honestly im glad those 2 muppets came on live --- was sooo wiked watching them make complete fools of themselves... and actuli proving to da public dat dey gettin all hyper over this 4 no reason and showed how much of a screwed up past they have and how much dey have kept hidden... and obviously still trying their best 2 carrying on doing so!!

U dnt c shias gettin all excited and tryin 2 hide their history-- only sunnis got fired up everytime becuase they know the truth about their Lanati suhaba will be unveiled!!

Edited by Sayeda_110, 26 March 2007 - 06:22 AM.

#19 Nida_e_Zahra

Nida_e_Zahra

Patience is the art of hoping.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,928 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:28 AM

(salam)

I just don't get it, why is it so hard for people to accept the greatness of Imam Ali (a.s)? They spend 5 hours biggin up those who don't deserve the praise just to balance the "sahaba" with ONE person! Its pathetic cos they don't realise that no matter what they say or do, Imam Ali is IMAM ALI- with or without their "love" for him! Plus there were a lot many OTHER sahabas these three weren't the only ones, no one mentioned them!

#20 Smarter Planet

Smarter Planet

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  • Interests:Nothing stops the man who desires to achieve.Every obstacle is simply a course to develop his achievement muscle.Its a strengthening of his powers of accomplishment.

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:02 AM

(salam)

You may contact anyone of them

UK Resellers
London
S. Dhirani
Hertfordshire

Cell No. 07962 420110

Stanmore
Gulnaz Dhanji

Cont No. : 0208-953 4315

Birmingham
Mr Hamid Pirbhai

Tel: 07971 786 401

htaqi@blueyonder.co.uk

or can be purchase @ http://www.wilayahnetwork.com > Shop > Dvd > All Dvd's

ws

Edited by Lion, 26 March 2007 - 07:02 AM.

#21 Ali ki Badshahi hai

Ali ki Badshahi hai

1,2,3 = Lanat

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:19 AM

Jus remembered-- sunni guy got done... wen few ppl foned up and asked him why sucha fuss was never created over the film Message?? lol.... da idiot goes "konsi film... kab? ... Mujhe to nai pata...maine to nai dekhi?" - lol hahaha....was gettin well baffed.... completey got startled... even the presenter was havin a gud go at him and tryin 2 get an answer on him... n he cudnt say jak!!!! Millions of ppl have seen dat film - every1 knows about it ... and hes acting likes he never herd of it!!! Fool

Honestly im glad those 2 muppets came on live --- was sooo wiked watching them make complete fools of themselves... and actuli proving to da public dat dey gettin all hyper over this 4 no reason and showed how much of a screwed up past they have and how much dey have kept hidden... and obviously still trying their best 2 carrying on doing so!!

U dnt c shias gettin all excited and tryin 2 hide their history-- only sunnis got fired up everytime becuase they know the truth about their Lanati suhaba will be unveiled!!

:!!!: , ya, he started acting all dumb, and i must say that the presenter (himself a sunni) was fairly neutral. and did u see how tha shia alims (Both Yazdani and Adil) were actually citing references from Quran and sunni hadith, and tht 'lal rumaal' guy was like wo mere pe hujat nahi hai (i think he was saying tht when the shia alims cited reference from Madudi).
i watched untill like 11:35, didnt get 2 c the end cos my little bro who who'd bn lying in the next room for 3 hrs tranna get some sleep got realy angry and made me switch of the tv :dry: . when did they end the show, 12?

#22 Sayeda_110

Sayeda_110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:26 AM

:!!!: , ya, he started acting all dumb, and i must say that the presenter (himself a sunni) was fairly neutral. and did u see how tha shia alims (Both Yazdani and Adil) were actually citing references from Quran and sunni hadith, and tht 'lal rumaal' guy was like wo mere pe hujat nahi hai (i think he was saying tht when the shia alims cited reference from Madudi).
i watched untill like 11:35, didnt get 2 c the end cos my little bro who who'd bn lying in the next room for 3 hrs tranna get some sleep got realy angry and made me switch of the tv :dry: . when did they end the show, 12?

Lolll yea -- well he was dumb... so i guess 4 him dat was normal! :!!!:

Yea init-- just kept on further proving how stupid and ignorant dey r-- dey were denying there own referencess!! However i can c y dey startled him becoz had dese sunnis read ne of der own buks demselves properly... n not jus da 1s dat suited dem... dey wud knw such references exist!! Haha

Y is it dat u always see da shia guy give solid wiked ansa backed up by references.... n da sunni guys cudnt even giv 1 ansa properly widout chattin soo much rubbish!! None of their answers even made sense! U cud tell how blatantly hesistant and all fidgety da idiot was gettin.... whereas da shia guy was all calm and relaxed sitting properly! lol haha

Ye finished around 12.10 i tink? ... cudnt get up 4 work dis morning 5.30!! :squeez: .... lol... but was well worth it! :P

Edited by Sayeda_110, 26 March 2007 - 07:27 AM.

#23 Sayeda_110

Sayeda_110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:32 AM

Classic Qs--- wen 1 caller foned in n goes jus ansa 2 Qs "Why wasnt ne of da sahaba @ prophet Muhammed (saw) janaza? And also how did Aisha get killeD"! lollllll

Da presenter didnt even ask da guy coz he knw da ansa wz well n truly embarassment 4 dem!!

U no wot i felt like asking? If u big up ddese lanati suhabas n muawiya -- how comes ders no sign of der graves?? All ahlulbait have beautiful/amazing shrines which are visited by millions every year?? Where is any sign/nishan of dem lanatis qabar?? Lollllllll

#24 Ali ki Badshahi hai

Ali ki Badshahi hai

1,2,3 = Lanat

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:34 AM

wat is tht film called btw? Is it Imam Ali (as) or Shaheed-e-Kufa. lol i culdnt get up at 7am, so skipping college, besides term is about to end anyway and i havnt had my 3 absences yet (which ur allowed 2 hav).

#25 Sky

Sky

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,447 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:42 AM

Has anyone noticed that the're hardly showing any adverts due to this programme, they're making enough money out of the callers, so I guess they don't need the adverts right now.

How many hours a day do they air this show? Thousands of people have been calling the show and the voteline, each call costs £1, this contraversy has been a pure advantage for the owners of DM.

People who are calling in and voting are just kidding themselves, there's no way they will show this movie, doesn't matter that the majority of people are casting their votes for it to BE shown.

Oh, and can someone please tell me why Mauhawiya is being reffered to as Sayedna?

And did any1 c when Maulana Yazdani completely dissed the guy, when he said "Jo log sahaba ko galiya nikale wo jahanami hai aur jo Imam Ali ko galiyan nikale wo jahanami nahi?" (referring to the Banu Ummaya tradition of cursing Imam Ali (as) ).

^^That is a classic quote.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users