-

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Mojzaat Happened In Khairpoor(city Of Pakistan)

40 replies to this topic

#1 fizzaftm

fizzaftm

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 09:33 AM

(salam)
i m gonna show u some pictures of mojzaat which i captured at 14th/feb/2007 i will describe whole mojzaat later
1) these picture are the shabi of hazraat ali asghar(a.s)
original picture
Posted Image
shabi
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
rays
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

the mojzaa is
when i went khairpoor to saw this mojzaa there family members told me that there youngest son (his age can be 12 or 13 or 14) love hazraat ali asghar (as) alot he made a jhoola (turbaat)he painted that jhoola by his hand and paint imam's name on that jhoola (turbaat) and that boys sister told me when that boy's parents gave him pocket money or money for other thing he always buy every thing for that jhoola.that very rearly that boy go school but in exams he achive very good marks
one day that boy took that jhoola (turbaat) in 7th muharram jaloos when he came back he saw that a water is flowing in that jhoola (turbaat) he told his father about this his father said some one did this (drop water in it) and placed that jhoola (turbaat) in sun light that jhoola (turbaat) placed there till 10th moharram and the quantity of flowing of water increased and people came for ziaraat and took pictures one boy tookpicture and came back home when he load pictures on computer he saw this
Posted Image (this is the picture of hazraat ali asghar a.s cause this is hazraat asghar a.s jhoola (turbaat) ) he came back and told that family bout this picture then he took another picture and the rays came in that picture Posted Image and when i when i went there to watch that jhoola i took many pictures from my mp4 player+cam there was nothing i disappointed bt when i go back at night againi took pictures nothing happened but when i took picture from my father's mobile there is a image which show close eyes and part above eye and nose.
movie.

Posted Image

now the day when i came at 15th feb 2007 in the jhoola (turbaat) as i said water was flowing at 12 o'clock we imformed now milk is flowingin jhoola (turbaat)
P.S:one day a women placed a a packet of milk in jhoola (turbaat) and after a time when that family watch that milk pack corner of that milk was torn neatly and a and milk was flowing in that jhoola

the secound mojzaa i will tell u later

Edited by fizzaftm, 04 April 2007 - 05:14 AM.

#2 AliWala01

AliWala01

al Ajal Ya Sahib uz Zaman

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

That baby looks angry.

#3 fizzaftm

fizzaftm

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:07 AM

its not angry
i dont hav description bout it but its not angry evry 1 says it hazraat ali asghar (a.s) shabi

#4 Feraidon

Feraidon

~'*Ya Ali*'~

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Religion, Islam, Sports & Ahle Bayt.

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:35 PM

I can not see any baby in those pictures, Why is that?

#5 Gypsy

Gypsy

Hal Min Nasirin Yansurna

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,509 posts
  • Interests:Exposing hypocrisy and double standards.

Posted 06 March 2007 - 07:52 PM

(salam)
:Hijabi: Can someone tell me where the baby is? I maybe looking at the wrong thing :unsure:

why the date on camera says 2004!! Are you guys making up story??? :angry:

Edited by Zareen, 06 March 2007 - 07:54 PM.

#6 AkbarHassan

AkbarHassan

Khatmal Power

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:39 PM

SubhanAllah!!!

Edited by AkbarHassan, 06 March 2007 - 09:42 PM.

#7 AkbarHassan

AkbarHassan

Khatmal Power

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:44 PM

(salam)
:Hijabi: Can someone tell me where the baby is? I maybe looking at the wrong thing :unsure:

why the date on camera says 2004!! Are you guys making up story??? :angry:

They're not making it up. A lot of cameras dates are messed up. Mine always goes to the date 1/1/05.

#8 sweetsami

sweetsami

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts
  • Religion:Shia
  • Interests:Ahlulbayt (as)

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:39 AM

I will be waiting for the second mojza. Thanx alot. mola panthan paak (as) ke hawale.

(salam)
i m gonna show u some pictures of mojzaat which i captured at 14th/feb/2007 i will describe whole mojzaat later
1) these picture are the shabi of hazraat ali asghar(a.s)
original picture
Posted Image
shabi
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
rays
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

the mojzaa is
when i went khairpoor to saw this mojzaa there family members told me that there youngest son (his age can be 12 or 13 or 14) love hazraat ali asghar (as) alot he made a jhoola (turbaat)he painted that jhoola by his hand and paint imam's name on that jhoola (turbaat) and that boys sister told me when that boy's parents gave him pocket money or money for other thing he always buy every thing for that jhoola.that very rearly that boy go school but in exams he achive very good marks
one day that boy took that jhoola (turbaat) in 7th muharram jaloos when he came back he saw that a water is flowing in that jhoola (turbaat) he told his father about this his father said some one did this (drop water in it) and placed that jhoola (turbaat) in sun light that jhoola (turbaat) placed there till 10th moharram and the quantity of flowing of water increased and people came for ziaraat and took pictures one boy tookpicture and came back home when he load pictures on computer he saw this
Posted Image (this is the picture of hazraat ali asghar a.s cause this is hazraat asghar a.s jhoola (turbaat) ) he came back and told that family bout this picture then he took another picture and the rays came in that picture Posted Image and when i when i went there to watch that jhoola i took many pictures from my mp4 player+cam there was nothing i disappointed bt when i go back at night againi took pictures nothing happened but when i took picture from my father's mobile there is a image which show close eyes and part above eye and nose.
movie.

Posted Image

now the day when i came at 15th feb 2007 in the jhoola (turbaat) as i said water was flowing at 12 o'clock we imformed now milk is flowingin jhoola (turbaat)
P.S:one day a women placed a a packet of milk in jhoola (turbaat) and after a time when that family watch that milk pack corner of that milk was torn neatly and a and milk was flowing in that jhoola

the secound mojzaa i will tell u later

#9 Thaqalain

Thaqalain

Thaqalain Naqvi

• Banned
  • 4,828 posts
  • Interests:Middle East Affairs;Islam and Modern Sciences

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:28 AM

Sweetsami you don't have to quote the same pictures in 1 line reply. It took double time to open the thread due to repetition of same pictures. Fizza can you please highlight the most important part of mojeza in the pictures by encircling it (Use Paint). Moreover try not to upload the same pictures without any reason.
As far as Mojesas concerned these are relaity and I don't think so it can be recorded by todays electronics as all our masoomeens are noori and not a single device can capture real image of Mojeza. Moreover it can't be seen by all persons as vision depends on individual's iman/aqeeda which is so diversified. Rite!!!!!!!!! Try how long one of you can dare to see scorching sunlight and try to capture it. All our Masoomeen are having dual properties of having both properties both as human being and as light photons. And I don't think so that todays scientists are being able to analyze light characteristics of our Masoomeen.

Edited by Thaqalain, 08 March 2007 - 06:43 AM.

#10 Nut_Cracker

Nut_Cracker

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:46 AM

Can't see any baby

#11 Akbar673

Akbar673

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  • Religion:12er Ithna Asheri Shia

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:37 AM

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing a baby in there. Could you please explain where it is.

#12 alideman

alideman

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:20 PM

the last one is a video i suppose? i watched the video but i didnt see nething clearli

#13 alideman

alideman

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:22 PM

no offense but this looks like its edited,

#14 marzooq

marzooq

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:02 AM

Only in Pakistan...
Hasan Sajjad
President

(salam)

Dear Mr. Hassan, with all due respect and regard, I would request you to kindly avoid such statements when it comes to Mojiza. In contrast, a question could be raised, why 124000 Prophet came in Arab and not in Hind? Now whenever a new Prophet came, people living in Hind could say "Only in Arab...". But Allah had BEST knowledge why all came in Arab and not elsewhere.

Wasalam,
Marzooq.

Edited by marzooq, 25 March 2007 - 03:06 AM.

#15 fizzaftm

fizzaftm

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:14 AM

sorri was busy ok i said the shabi is of hazraat asghar (a.s) cause the kid who made this turbaat said that this is hazraat ali asghar (a.s) turbaat so v think that so definately this is ali asghar (a.s) shabi
no thats not a story i saw it by my eyes
and

why the date on camera says 2004!! Are you guys making up story???

i captured these pics from my MP4 and we didnt se the date of our mp4 so thats y it give the date 2004.

and all of u says that where is the baby so i told u that this is hazraat ali asghar (a.s) turbaat so v cant say that this could be imam hussain or anyother shabi
as i told u

the day when i came at 15th feb 2007 in the jhoola (turbaat) as i said water was flowing at 12 o'clock we imformed now milk is flowingin jhoola (turbaat)

one more thing on chalum(20 sufar) my father again visit khairpoor so when father came back he told us that now that family has covered that turbaat with glass because milk flow so no one touch that milk.

i'll post another mojzaa

the mojzaa happened on taboot of hazraat QASIM (a.s)

Edited by fizzaftm, 25 March 2007 - 11:26 AM.

#16 AkbarHassan

AkbarHassan

Khatmal Power

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:17 AM

Can you show us the Hazrat Qasim (as) one?

#17 fizzaftm

fizzaftm

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:35 AM

same pictures without any reason.
As far as Mojesas concerned these are relaity and I don't think so it can be recorded by todays electronics as all our masoomeens are noori and not a single device can capture real image of Mojeza. Moreover it can't be seen by all persons as vision depends on individual's iman/aqeeda which is so diversified. Rite!!!!!!!!! Try how long one of you can dare to see scorching sunlight and try to capture it. All our Masoomeen are having dual properties of having both properties both as human being and as light photons. And I don't think so that todays scientists are being able to analyze light characteristics of our Masoomeen.

this is wt me and my whole family thought but that night i again went that house and try to capture more pics of this mojzaa
in this hope that maybe my cam capture his (a.s) pic and when i captured pic from my dad mobile
and came back in car and see again those pics so i and my father was sturn that a image came in his cell
its not very clear bt there is something there which close its eye there is half pose of close eye.
so i hav no dout that this is mojzaa and no one hav any strength to make pic like this.

#18 fizzaftm

fizzaftm

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:56 PM

THIS IS ANOTHER MOJZAA
THIS MOJZAA HAPPENED ON TABOOT OF HAZRAT QASIM (a.s)
i dont know where to start bt ok
in this house there is a boy his age can be 19 or 20/21 that boy do very much for taboot that boys father wrote mersiya on hazraat QASIM (a.s).
when he finished he saw a zuljnah and some one sat on that zuljnah had appeared in front of him then he closed that diary
and again when after that day when he opened that diary the diary was full of blood and water
and after a time that hazraat qasim (a.s) came in (to that man's) son dream and said him that"he and his three friends decorate(sorry cannot find another word) a taboot "
one of his friend was not shia they asked to alama so alama said that mola said this so he will also decorate it
then they made taboot of hazraat Qasim (a.s) on 10th moharram they took that taboot to jaloos then when they come back they were full of blood. and that night that boy saw mola in his dream.
mola said"that now we come here ((in urdu)aab hum tumhare pass aas gae hain)"and his drem broke by knocking on the door he ran and opened the door bt no 1 was there.and then people came 4 ziaraat in that house.
one day that family was eating dinner or lunch(i dont properly remember that was lunch or dinner)
so two women came and ask them 4 ziaraat they gave permission after a time no 1 came out they check bt no 1 was there they surprised and tell this to their relative then they wrote this in a page and fold that page and put it in a ziaraat when they reopend it their was wriiten that"that day my aunt and sister came in that house"(uss din mere bahan or phopi us ghar main ae theen).
and that family told us that many time they heard a cry of BEBE.

near their house there live WAHABI since 10 day they were hearing voice of some 1's crying from their house and after 10 day they said to that family bout this.

1 more thing there is a there is very nasty drain in front of there houseso when this mojzaa happened
people says this to them to move this taboot from here so they put this taboot to his another friend that night
that boy saw in his dream that a bebe was crying near a taboot and said"u leave us alone here"then that bot woke up
and his family and his friend went their and heard crying they entered by saying sologen of nara-e-haderianddaroodand placed that taboot back to their house.

#19 Sayeda_110

Sayeda_110

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:57 PM

Ok for some reason in da 2 lot of pics- which still arewnt very clear :S... i can only work out some dark eyes?? but not sure what the whole picture is of?? Doesnt luk like a jhula ??

#20 fizzaftm

fizzaftm

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:29 PM

here is it may be this is is a little bit easy to recorganize the picture i just dark the colours 4 u to understand

Posted Image

#21 fizzaftm

fizzaftm

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 02:41 PM

here r the pics of hazraat Qasim mojzaa
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
ok here is the pic and movies of that diary
picture
Posted Image
movie

full taboot
will post later

#22 marzooq

marzooq

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:57 PM

(salam)

There is a restriction while opening 2nd video which u uploaded at:

YouTube Msg: This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

1st video is opening fine.

Wasalam,
Marzooq.

Edited by marzooq, 25 March 2007 - 06:08 PM.

#23 enigma

enigma

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:16 PM

As far as Mojesas concerned these are relaity and I don't think so it can be recorded by todays electronics as all our masoomeens are noori and not a single device can capture real image of Mojeza.

Though I do see a face from the eyes up, I was thinking the same thing.

Edited by enigma, 25 March 2007 - 06:20 PM.

#24 Guest_blessedflower_*

Guest_blessedflower_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2007 - 12:38 AM

Though I do see a face from the eyes up, I was thinking the same thing.

Ditto. No offense.

#25 Abbas_Zaidi

Abbas_Zaidi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts
  • Interests:No time for interests...

Posted 26 March 2007 - 12:56 AM

those eyes seems to be of a big person not of 6 month child..morever those eyes seem to be frightening..

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users