我觉得你没有清楚。。。还有你的目的是什么? 如果你理解伊斯兰教as religion,你一定会改你的想法。 世界上有个国家有真的压迫人民,特别是shia 和女人

你可以具体点吗?什么国家?

伊朗压迫女人。还有很多别的国家。主要是穆斯林国家。你否认吗?

沙特。。。

伊朗国家ä¸ä¼šoppress女人。

Fanduiyisilanjiao,there is difference between shariah(islamic law) and guojia falu...f.e.most of my country's population are muslim, they call my country muslim country,but my country's law is not according to shariah(unfortunately).....

there are other muslim countries like Malaysia,Lebanon,Siria etc etc,but it doesnt mean those countries constitution is Quran...你是ä¸æ˜¯completely ä¸æ˜Žç™½è¿™ç‚¹å—?

无论怎样。。。我ä¸åœçš„建议你学习伊斯兰教。。。

peaceï¼

Edited by Ajar

请问,什么国家法律是按照 Sharia ?世界有这样的国家吗?

你所写的一部分是很奇怪的。是阿拉伯语吗?不知道,可能是我电脑有问题。但是一般阿拉伯字母没问题。

Edited by fanduiyisilanjiao

您好!今天才看到!欢迎来中国!我在西安,您呢?我的QQ:80150667

您好!

我在福建省 泉州市。。。我加你qq了。。

伊朗。。。

请问,什么国家法律是按 照 Sharia ?世界有这样的国家吗?

你所写的一部分是很奇怪的。 是阿拉伯语吗?不知道,可能 是我电脑有问题。但是一般阿 拉伯字母没问题。

On 20 April 2009 at 0:02 AM, fanduiyisilanjiao said:

如果伊斯兰教承认宗教自由,我就不反对伊斯兰教。由于我赞成宗教自由,所以我反对共产党。你对中共压迫中国的穆斯林有什么看法?

salam 首先自我介绍自己吧 我叫ali阿里来自于巴基斯坦 我在中国待过三年 很高兴能找到有中文的论坛 其实你说的宗教自由是一种不存在的东西 这世上没有一个宗教是自由的  你在瑞典国家有规矩的对不对  那么如果你到美国去的话 美国政府的规矩跟瑞典会一样吗 意思就是每个国家都有自己的固定规矩 所以您所说的宗教自由是一个很没有意义的事情 你在什么地方就得跟随什么地方的规则 不然就违法了 宗教也是同样的  如果你把这世界当成一个国家 把上帝当成国家的领导 把伊斯兰教当成国家政策规矩了 你就不会再反对伊斯兰教  像我在网上看很多东西说中国的缺点 那时候我还没有去中国呢 后来我一去就发现事实很不一样 所以请你不要在网上看些东西来决定一个宗教 我不认识你 如果我教你狗的话 你会生气吗 肯定会 这样我也会不公平的 反而如果我一个朋友告诉我你是一个很坏的人 我也相信了 这对你来说也很不公平 因为我不认识你的人  所以 兄弟 你该亲自去体验一下伊斯兰教是个什么样的宗教 感受一下事实  salam and peace

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Salam, I feel guilty for not pursuing formal Islamic education at hawza, and I find so many excuses which are not valid.  I'm currently studying Civil Engineering at University and I have one year left to graduate. I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting a grad job (inshallah) and earn a decent amount. When I get a job, I'll work from 9-5 everyday and chill a bit when I get home. However, I really want to persue Islamic education. I know for a fact that my parents won't let me, as they just want me to have a secure job where I can earn enough and be happy. They don't know my values and goals. I have always been into religion and I want to get a better understanding of it. Studying at home is not the same, as you don't have a mentor or teacher.  I even live in a part of Australia where there is no Islamic seminary or anything. I don't wanna work for the rest of my life and not gain proper Islamic knowledge. It annnoys me at times. Like it's a massive investment which will benefit me. Do you have any advice? 
    • Salam Zahra, It's totally not abnormal for someone young like you to be afraid of death. You know most people don't fear death itself but what comes after it. So what you should do is calm down and understand why you fear it. And then try not to think about it that much. Occupy yourself with something like exercising, reading, or hanging out with friends. And don't just read Quran and pray just out of fear but understand why it's good for you do those things. Ask for somebody's, like family, opinion or perspective, that can help very much you know. I hope this helps you inshallah
    • Fair enough. If way back then, the texts said, Man was created from hydrocarbon - I doubt it would make much sense to anyone so bad analogy. Thanks. Jesus also said he has not come to destroy the Law but fulfill it and anyone advocating not following the law is least in the Kingdom of God.      
    • Salam I would like to study in Iran but I don't know how to apply from here,  I'm from Pakistan. If anyone can help me with this I'll be really grateful for their helpp
    • Salam, Does anyone have really good quotes about knowledge and learning by Imam Ali?