Sign in to follow this  
graphicdesign247

Kazmi Sadaat

Date: 5th November 2006/12th Shawwal 1427

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As-salaam alaikum. I am in the process of researching my family tree (shajrah-e-nasab) and would like to talk with any Kazmi Sadaat, inparticular those who are descended from Ishaq ibn Musa.

Salaams and duas.

As-salaam alaikum. I am in the process of researching my family tree (shajrah-e-nasab) and would like to talk with any Kazmi Sadaat, inparticular those who are descended from Ishaq ibn Musa.

Salaams and duas.

There is a family lives in Manchester and head of family called Syed Kazmi. (full name and contact information avalible). if you want to ask them, please PM me and i will provide you information about them.

Aslam o Alakum,

I m Kazmi Syed,as my real ful name is SYED QASIM RAZA KAZMI,we r kazmi/al-mashahidi.Our family tree is in pakistan,as i m living in spain,I perhapes consult our shajra in pakistan,if our shahjra matches with what u have mentioned.

Ok ALLAHA HAFIZ.

BYE

QASIM.

(salam) i m a Kazmi Syed,KAZMI-AL-MASHAHADI,But i m in spain,and my family tree(shajra e nasab)is back home in pakistan.so i m not sure at this time about whut u wanted to know,but i might check it frm pakistan.

ok bye

Regards,

ALLAHA HAFIZ,

Qasim.

Salaams and duas.

i m kazmi from pakistan and we aur from Ishaz ibn Musa Kazmi A.s. i worked a lot on kazmi shajra. plz email me and tell me what do u wanna to ask me about kazmi saadat?

Salaams and duas.

We are having a complete shajra of kazmi which is been researched by my maternal uncle Aqeel Hussain kazmi. He is still researching to some more depth. Following is the link for your need:

http://www.myheritage.com/site-family-tree-28681192/shijrah-kazimis-in-india?treeMode=canvas

if works do reply at {zeeshankazimi786@gmail.com}

Allah Hafiz

Mawla Zamin

Salam!

I have a link from Ishaaq, but I am still trying to locate the name Qutb e Ishaaq, maybe Ishaaq is called Qutb e Ishaaq as a title... I am writing my family tree and have the whole link to Imam musa kazim. I come from that family and in our family tree Imam Khomeini is part of it. If you have any further questions or wish to get to know me then e-mail me or add me on msn. my correspondance e-mail is sajid.kazmi@hotmail.com and my msn id is armaniicode@hotmail.com. I hope to hear form you in the near future.

On 11/23/2006 at 7:13 PM, Queen_Shah_UK said:

same here

F.A.O !

S.H.Rizvi SALAMS! I would like to know where does your mum come from which part of the country and the name of the country, if you can ask your mother where is her father from we maybe able to locate the link. If your mother is from Ishaaq the son of Imam Musa Al-Kazim then definately she is my relation and can help to build an awarness for your understanding and maybe we are related. I can be contacted via e-mail on sajid.kazmi@hotmail.com! I look forward to see where the link joins to.

Ma'a Salam

Sajid Kazmi

I belong to Tiswa Sadat of UP, India. We all suffix Rizvi's to our name but we are the descendents of Janab Hamza (Son of Imam Moosa Kazim [A.S]). I have my family shajra alhamdolillah.

Wajid Abbas Rizvi

Salam. Omg im kazmi seyed from imam musa kazim son ishaq. Our family.is also from azad kashmir. We have a very long and old family tree from imam musa kazim to my dad. There are hundreds of names on it we can even count how many generations after imam musa kazim we are.

salam oa alaikum i am kazmi syed we are decendents of ibrahim al murataza tirmizi and resided in jammu for few hundred years. our shajra was in uch sharif and now i have uploaded the book of shajra of sadaat badyal qazian named gulistan e musavia on my facebook page. any one who likes to download it send me friends request and download the shajra thanks