Sheikh Yaser Al Habib

113 replies to this topic

#1 ShaheedIzzedineSalim

ShaheedIzzedineSalim
  • Advanced Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 08:03 PM

Salam alaykum all,

I was wondering whether or not anyone has any information on shiekh yaser al habib. I would be very grateful if anyone would post info on this sheikh.

Jazakum Allah khair

Salam alaykum

#2 yaali34

yaali34
  • Basic Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:52 AM

Salam alaykum all,

I was wondering whether or not anyone has any information on shiekh yaser al habib. I would be very grateful if anyone would post info on this sheikh.

Jazakum Allah khair

Salam alaykum

Salam alaykum..

As you where not specific on any info i will advise you on the Sheik programmes, i do know that his Eminence Sheik Yasser Alhabib is the head of Hussainat Sayyed Alshohada (peace be upon him) where there is a majlish on every Saturday evening, followed my a serving of a meal and a circle meeting with the youth (Questions and Answer's) that often draws late into the evening. His Eminence Sheik Yasser Alhabib is also the head of The Shia Newspaper.

Sheik Yasser Alhabib is also the head of Khoddam Almahdi Organization (peace be upon him)

Sheik yasser Alhabib has an office in London its "The Office of Sheikh Al-Habib In London" Telephone ) 0208 4524480 or 07930888699

I would advise you brother that the best way to get in touch with Sheik Yasser Alhabib is through www.alqatrah.org . Where you will find loads of Sheik Yasser Alhabib's lecture's and meetings with the youth, also if you wanted to make life easier for yourself, there are video's on Youtube,

www.alqatrah.org or www.shianewspaper.com

#3 Muhammed Ali

Muhammed Ali

• Mods
  • 5,590 posts
  • Interests:Allah

Posted 01 March 2008 - 10:11 AM

who funds his newspaper?

so they have a newspaper but we dont?

#4 yaali34

yaali34
  • Basic Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:26 PM

Some one PLEASE inform me where these people get there info from, Rasooul El Adam (peace be upon him and his pure family) has absolutely nothing to do with THE Shia Newspaper, how dare people make these accusations, i know for a fact that Hussainat Rasooul El Adam (peace be upon him and his pure family) has nothing to do with the Shia Newspaper.

Think very carefully about what accusation you throw at people, you are meant to be muslim's. Follower's of Ayllul Bait ( peace be upon them). Dont forget that there is Allah out there watching what you say, so unless you are 100% sure, DONT THROW ACCUSATIOS.

#5 A follower

A follower

-Unregistered-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:59 AM

Some one PLEASE inform me where these people get there info from, Rasooul El Adam (peace be upon him and his pure family) has absolutely nothing to do with THE Shia Newspaper, how dare people make these accusations, i know for a fact that Hussainat Rasooul El Adam (peace be upon him and his pure family) has nothing to do with the Shia Newspaper.

Think very carefully about what accusation you throw at people, you are meant to be muslim's. Follower's of Ayllul Bait ( peace be upon them). Dont forget that there is Allah out there watching what you say, so unless you are 100% sure, DONT THROW ACCUSATIOS.

Maybe you need to research further than speak. Rasool e Adham in UK has been behind the propogation of the Shia Newspaper which is written by individuals from the centre and more over it is funded by the centre.

Attached Thumbnails

• Khamenai_hersey.JPG

Attached Images

• Khamenai_opium.JPG

Edited by YaZahraa`, 12 March 2008 - 09:20 AM.
Off-topic comments removed.

#6 Sadiq M...

Sadiq M...

Ya Daa'imul Fadhli alal Bariyyah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:08 PM

Rasool e Adham in UK has been behind the propogation of the Shia Newspaper which is written by individuals from the centre and more over it is funded by the centre.

Serious? The newspaper is funded by the centre? Do you have proof for this other than 'hearsay'?

Would be appreciated.

#7 A follower

A follower

-Unregistered-

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

Serious? The newspaper is funded by the centre? Do you have proof for this other than 'hearsay'?

Would be appreciated.

I did not get my copy from Stanmore or from other centre in London rather from Rasool e Adham itself. As for the funding, I have named two individuals above in my post. Ask them directly their relation to Rasool e Adham as well as their role regarding the paper. If you think this is hersey then dismiss it, I have written after speaking to these individuals as well as others at Rasool e Adham.

#8 yaali34

yaali34
  • Basic Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

Would be appreciated.

It is an absolute lie the The Shianewspaper if funded or backed by Rasool el Adahm centre.

i can say for 100% certain that The Shianewspaper was funded and produced by Sayyed Alshohada centre.

Although the newspaper was distributed at Rasool el Adahm centre, but then it was also distributed to most centre in London and some centres in the midlands....

#9 redman 123

redman 123

áÇ Çáå ÇáÇ Çááå ãÍãÏ ÑÓæá Çááå

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:21 PM

It is an absolute lie the The Shianewspaper if funded or backed by Rasool el Adahm centre.

You seem eager to deny this???

How's the relationship between the two centres?

#10 yaali34

yaali34
  • Basic Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:53 AM

You seem eager to deny this???

How's the relationship between the two centres?

Of course I'm very eager to deny it, how do you expect a truthful Shia Muslim to react to false accusations..

The centre that is dealing with The Shia newspaper Sayyed Alshohada has a good relationship with all Shia centres..

#11 shia rizzo

shia rizzo

rizviGrafiks.com

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:25 PM

salams

allow da beef tings. but its bait that this sheikh has a hidden agenda throughout his newspapers.

most of our high-level scholars agree in unity with the sunni - eventhough we do not agree with their beliefs/practices. throughout the 'shia' newspaper sunni are referred to bakris. it even goes further to say they are not muslim at all....thats pushing it.

these people would be friends with America and Zionists rather than those who are closer to home

not only does he push it there...the whole essay on doing tatbeer...makes it out as if its the best thing ever done!...once again top level scholars would argue otherwise.

but the bait line is in the bishop becoming muslim story....let me qoute to you " he clarfied that he intended to be a dedicated servant of imam hussain and that he had been chosen to be the follower of the revered Ayatollah al Uthma al Sayyed Sadiq al Shirazi.'

now if you read the whole story....you would realise that that last sentence had no relevance WHATSOEVER and had just been randomly dashed in to promote an ayatollah.

and then another point of disgust is the blatant disrespect of an ayatollah...ayatollah khamenai is reffered to as just 'khamenai says that...'

so can you guys like fix up?

why are shias being represented in this light? more importantly why are we allowing ourselves to be represented by an extreme few?

ws

#12 Fouda

Fouda
  • Basic Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:24 PM

Hi,
Does anyone know where Sheikh Yasser Alhabib is from?
Cheers,
Fouda

Salam alaykum..

As you where not specific on any info i will advise you on the Sheik programmes, i do know that his Eminence Sheik Yasser Alhabib is the head of Hussainat Sayyed Alshohada (peace be upon him) where there is a majlish on every Saturday evening, followed my a serving of a meal and a circle meeting with the youth (Questions and Answer's) that often draws late into the evening. His Eminence Sheik Yasser Alhabib is also the head of The Shia Newspaper.

Sheik Yasser Alhabib is also the head of Khoddam Almahdi Organization (peace be upon him)

Sheik yasser Alhabib has an office in London its "The Office of Sheikh Al-Habib In London" Telephone ) 0208 4524480 or 07930888699

I would advise you brother that the best way to get in touch with Sheik Yasser Alhabib is through www.alqatrah.org . Where you will find loads of Sheik Yasser Alhabib's lecture's and meetings with the youth, also if you wanted to make life easier for yourself, there are video's on Youtube,

#13 Yahya2004

Yahya2004

burnout

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Religion:ماكو

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:31 AM

Hi,
Does anyone know where Sheikh Yasser Alhabib is from?
Cheers,
Fouda

He is Kuwaiti.

#14 iraqi_shia

iraqi_shia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:12 PM

Why does this man try and create fitnah by writting such an article against Ayatollah Khamenei?

Does he even have an islamic education?

I have heard his talks on youtube, he seems quite far from the path of the rest of the shia scholars.

#15 Rubaiyat

Rubaiyat

eftekhare Irani boodan

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • Interests:Islam, discussions, philosophy

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:58 AM

What's up with this guy

Memritv has discovered this rising star and is now using him on their websites

http://www.memritv.o...lip/en/1744.htm
  • Hasan0404 likes this

#16 networkguy_TO

networkguy_TO

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 02:39 PM

What's up with this guy

Memritv has discovered this rising star and is now using him on their websites

http://www.memritv.o...lip/en/1744.htm

Nice quote: "you can not draw a comparison between gold and [Edited Out], god forbid."

#17 muhammed_1428

muhammed_1428

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:09 PM

Salaam

From what I was recently told today - Yasir Al Habib has apparently 'declared takfeer' on Imam Al Khomeni and members of the Al Muhammadi Trust on Walm Lane, Willesden (London)...

...I've no idea where his basis for this is if he has done it - but its been reported on his website... Which I can't seem to find! Anyone get a link to his website?

I've seen him around numerous times, last time was in Tescos, Brent Cross. I approached him to confirm it was him, in person he seems respectful and speaks nicely, although upon doing research I've found he has very strong opinions especially not only cursing certain companions bes even going as far as to say some will be below iblees in jahannum...... Strong stuff (clips have been removed by youtube so no ref sorry).

#18 samk5000

samk5000

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:48 AM

salam
A little glimpse, for example:

What does he think of Sayed Modaressi?

Check his official site, and reply:

http://alqatrah.net/...dex.php?id=1131

disrespect???

May Allah guide us all...

#19 Sadiq M...

Sadiq M...

Ya Daa'imul Fadhli alal Bariyyah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:03 PM

The title "Sheikh" is used too lightly nowadays.

Well, lexically speaking, it does mean 'elder'...Posted Image

#20 .InshAllah.

.InshAllah.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,894 posts
  • Interests:http://godandphilosophy.wordpress.com/

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:40 PM

He can call himself 'sheikh' as long as he follows it with 'alfitna' or 'alshaytan'.

http://www.aimislam....dpost__p__44541

#21 shiapower2010

shiapower2010
  • Basic Members
  • 2 posts
  • Religion:shiaeeee

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:30 AM

hellow my fellow shia brotherz...im a new convert from durty sunni to pure white and cleannnn shiaaaa. i was converted through a good shia friend of mine who past away last january, may Allah let him sit whith his most belovered person Ali (peacee be upon him). any he always used to quote our belovered shaykh Yassis, so can any1 please give me address details of the shaykhs lessons in the evening that are in london. PLEASE!!!! thank you.

#22 shiapower2010

shiapower2010
  • Basic Members
  • 2 posts
  • Religion:shiaeeee

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:39 AM

[quote name='yaali34' date='01 March 2008 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1204350776' post='1602188']
Salam alaykum..

PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN U TEL ME WHERE OUR BELOVERED SHAIKH IS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...I WANT THE ADDRESS IN HIS LESSONS. THANK YOU

#23 convert2010

convert2010
  • Basic Members
  • 2 posts
  • Religion:Shai

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:05 AM

Hi, im sorry if im in the wrong chat-room, however im a new convert...basically my Iranian best friend got me into this great religion!!! & he always speaks about shaikh Yaser Al-Habib, my friend learnt alot from his lectures...anyway i would like to know if i can study with the shaikh??? where can i go for his lectures please help my brothers&sisters thank youuuuuuuuuu.

#24 Ali_Hussain

Ali_Hussain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hi, im sorry if im in the wrong chat-room, however im a new convert...basically my Iranian best friend got me into this great religion!!! & he always speaks about shaikh Yaser Al-Habib, my friend learnt alot from his lectures...anyway i would like to know if i can study with the shaikh??? where can i go for his lectures please help my brothers&sisters thank youuuuuuuuuu.

(salam)

welcome to islam and shiachat brother.

I'm sorry to tell you this but this person you and your friend look up to is a hate mongerer, the worst thing you could do is try to be anything like him. I'm quite suprised, most people come the islam because they assume it is a peaceful brotherly religion and they wish to get close to Allah, not because they wish to insult other people at every chance they get- and as a result of this person, there is no doubt that people have been killed as a direct result of this person's lectures.
If want people who represent the true spirit of islam watch Hassanain Rajabali, Sayed Ammar Nakshawani, those two are the best, but there are others. Do me a favour, watch some of their lectures, and then decide which path you wish to walk down.
May Allah guided you and help you make the right choice insha'Allah
ws

#25 yassameen

yassameen

Whatever

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Interests:nooon

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:42 PM

be alerted , be prepared

we are waiting for something being cooked