Sign in to follow this  
Baatil Ka Kaatil

Afghanistan

(salam)

(bismillah)

In my National Geographic atlas, Afghanistan is under Southwest Asia. Others put it under Middle East. :)

Khoda Hafez and Iltemas-e Dua! @)

BKK, I saw some more of your red-bearded friends in Kabul. They said 'sup.

Afghanistan is classified under both, and neither is really accurate.

Khybar pass going into Afghanistan. Near the border posts they have the missiles on show. Up on the mountains, they have cave-like rooms where they sleep when it gets cold. we had cawa made on this oil fire! it was :cry:

(bismillah)

(salam)

My Geography professor, to prove that Pakistan is a terrorist country included even Pakistan in middle east. But I think that Americans want to call it Middle East and Europeans call in South East Asia.

However I took a course about Middle Eastern History and the teacher included Afghanistan in it. She said Nile to Oxus region, I don't know which river is called Oxus.

I personally will include it in Islamdom.

Khuda hafiz.

alifai,

Shutup.

Afghanistan is in the heart of Asia...that's all you guys need to know about it. It's not quite Central Asia, 'cuz that's the former Soviet Rupublics. It ain't really Middle East because the Middle East ends at Iran; and it's not really South [or even SouthWest] Asia. But if I had a pick, I'd say South Asia...or even South Central Asia?

muslim then shia then blah blah blah,

The Oxus River is the Amu River near Tajikistan...

And no, your 'professor' was wrong, Pakistan is not in SouthEast Asia. It's in South Asia.

salam azizi... appreently you didnt like my joke on the hash country bit... no probs... but facts are most of the hash going out is from afghanistan... the real good stuff that is... and if im not mistaken the taleban govt was supporting these hash growing farmers....

But if I had a pick, I'd say South Asia...or even South Central Asia?

ROTFL - where do you come up with this stuff aZiZi jan loooooool

southcentral asia, yeeeeah west siddddddde, all the afghan gangster say heeeeeyyy.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Its a confusing matter. ;)

ohhh br. azizi i just love u bro. From being angry, to choosing which region u prefer to be from. awwww

ws

alifia - chup kar jaao :lol:

Morrocan Hash is good too :angel: It was most appealing to the younger generation in 2001 in the UK LOL. Don't ask me how i know. Health & Safety figures :angel:

LOOOOOL

tum kabhi baaz nahi aongay

salam azizi... appreently you didnt like my joke on the hash country bit... no probs... but facts are most of the hash going out is from afghanistan... the real good stuff that is... and if im not mistaken the taleban govt was supporting these hash growing farmers....

Oh sorry dude. I thought you mispelled [<--like that 'cept I did on purpose, I know that it's spelled "misspelled" and not what I wrote on there :lol:] "harsh," so I jumped the gun on that one. My apologize.

And yes, you are right. We do got da good stuff yo.