Sign in to follow this  
Thors Hammer

Kohmeini's alleged pedophile qoute.

Rate this topic

You can't even get the threads straight, more or less admit that it was physically impossible to transport all those slaves, you really are pathetic.

BTW, the lunch invitation was for you and your fellow muslim poiuyt who wants to kill all the jews, was in response to this post of yours,

But i will tell you what, i will write to this individual that Thor/you quoted and i will speak with him about what he said. i can almost guarantee that he will change his opinion after talking with me.

not you and Thor.

Fine, i'd LOVE to have lunch with that individual as well. i would be happy to clear up any misconceptions he has. So you'll pay for his trip out to Cincinnati? That's great to hear. Confirm this and i'll get in touch with him to set up lunch somewhere.

Selam alaycom,

I have both volumes (2) of Tahrir al Wasila at home. Thors Hammer, would you like a photocopy/translation of a particular section?

Peace,

Um Ali

Where on earth is our brilliant master story-teller , the unforgettable Mr. T. Hammer ?

We are going to tell some more stories ?

Are we ?

You can't even get the threads straight, more or less admit that it was physically impossible to transport all those slaves, you really are pathetic.

BTW, the lunch invitation was for you and your fellow muslim poiuyt who wants to kill all the jews, was in response to this post of yours,

But i will tell you what, i will write to this individual that Thor/you quoted and i will speak with him about what he said. i can almost guarantee that he will change his opinion after talking with me.

not you and Thor.

"And by the way, yeah, from a conservative viewpoint there were 10 million Native Americans when Columbus came to the Americas. However, there are only 500,000 who can claim to be true Native American. So LOL on that as we go to sleep and remember the dead. From a conservative viewpoint, as LOW as 80,000,000 million Africans lost their lives over approximately 315 years, if you include the Spanish institution of slavery in the Americas, that's approximately 250,000 people a year losing their lives. That's one third of Africa's potential gone forever. So LOL on that as we go to sleep and remember the dead." - My original response

Since you are familiar with the original post concerning the transportation of slaves then you should be familiar with my post regarding it as well. There are various estimates regarding the number of Africans who were brought over to the Americas during the "Period of Captivity". There are some who downplay the number and will say a half million were brought to the Western Hemisphere over a 315 year time span. There are other academics who look at another conservative number of 10 million. Still other academics look at the still conservative number of approximately 80 million. I tend to agree with 80 million because the transportation of human cargo was as much a big business then as the transportation of narcotics now. An elaqborate network of stopping points and shipping methods were used to move this "weight". There are many academics you may read such as Herbert Apetheker. You should also read some of ship journals. There are even CDs that have very descriptive scans of the journals now. I am attempting to get my hands on them as I am still tracing my ancestry (We have made it to 1620 and that's just in America). Keep in mind, even during the Civil War, the transportation did not stop. In fact, the last slave ship that came to America was in 1888 and docked at Savannah, GA. I have heard the numbers of 300 million and even 600 million before but what tends to happen is that some inflate the numbers. I, personally, think that is too high.

However, 1 African being brought over here was 1 too many. Africa has never recovered. Her best were brought over here. There were jurists, doctors, soldiers, academia and many others who represented various professions. Froget about the numbers talk about the severe oppression they underwent. Women having their wombs cut open while pregnant to teach the captured about running away. People being laid side by side and top of each other in cramped quarters for approximately 3 to 4 months from Africa to the West. The people had been stripped of their clothes. They defecated on each other. Women were sometimes raped. Young girls were sometimes raped. Young boys were sometimes raped.

This is why when you heaqr stories of Muslims still practicing thier faith despite these odds is heart wrenching.

There was a group of Africans from the Ibo tribe that they were known for being suicidal when they got on these ships that they would jump off and rather be eaten by sharks instead of dealing with this oppression. People being stripped of their names. Your name is everything. That's who you are. When you can't be yourself then what are you.....who are you??? Being stripped of your language. The ability to communicate. That's why it is so much a blessing for me when I go back to Savannah and I can walk in some of the very old churches like First African Baptist and you can see the Arabic writing in the pews and you can feel the captured ones' drive to maintain some sense of self. Or when I can go to the Georgia Historical Society and read a copy of Bilali Muhammad's copy of Surah Fatiha in the Arabic. Or you can go to Trinidad and see the descendants of Mandingo, who though captured, set up Muslim communities and this happened in Brazuil, Charleston, and many other places.

For those really interested, take a trip to the coasts of South Carolina and Georgia especially around Savannah, Hilton Head, Charleston, etc. and you can still see and hear the influence. As an African American, I'm not caught up on the numbers but I am caught up on the experiences. I was blessed to grow up with both sets of my great grandparents and I knew my father's great great grandmother. We have longevity in my family. My great grandfather's youngest brother just passed away 2 years ago at the young age of 107. Some of these people blessed me with their experiences and the experiences of their fathers and mothers (African and Indian). So anytime you oppress 1 person then that's 1 person too many. Someone and some people will have to answer for that 1 person as well as the millions of others. This is a taboo subject in America. No one likes to deal with it as it is part of the "dark past" just like some in Ahlul Sunnah do not like to deal with the past. This is extremely off topic so I will stop. But brothers, don't get caught up on the numbers as long as there is a Djibril, a Jamal, a Hanif, an Aqil, a Musa, a Yaseen, a Jihad, an Ibrahim, then you should know we came from somewhere and just didn't pop up one day. The approximately 35 million Africans in America came from somewhere. Many lives were lost. They continue to be lost. Allah will bring us out of this slump. I see it. An African American somewhere is taking shahada. We are coming back to our faith and I won't mention those coming to the Ahlul Bayt (A.S.). These numbers are steadily rising.

Deep, a man couldn't say his own name out loud or call on his deity out loud. Those who did were either killed or beaten. This is why Bilal Muhammad and Abdur'Rahman and Ayyub ibn Sulayman were men of honor. Bilal refused to eat haram meat, made the salat daily, according to the narratives of both his master and fellow captured, they all say he abstained from liquor and fasted the month of Ramadhan all the days of his life. Incredible, many of us catch a cold and don't make salat. May Allah bless these men and keep their memories alive.

Naziri, if you haven't already, I recommend you read "Servants of Allah - African Muslims Enslaved in the Americas" by Sylviane A. Diouf and "They Came Before Columbus" edited by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima. Excellent books and unbiased writing. You may have these already but if not, they are worth it.

Wa Salaam