Followers 0
Thors Hammer

Kohmeini's alleged pedophile qoute.

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

(salam)

Islam is based on logic, not rabbinical law

There is no 4th volume of Tahrir-ul-Wasilah

Excuse me, but putting down the wrong number on a sura doesn't mean it doesn't exist, does it?

Well if you think/believe it to be the truth then re-quote it with the right references please..cos see with the truth as in a sura that is easy to do so!

You mentioned you wanted solid proof, and the proof that the book doesn't even exist, or rather the "4th" volume doesn't even exist is more solid than anything. lol

Excuse me, but putting down the wrong number on a sura doesn't mean it doesn't exist, does it?

If it exists then please tell us WHERE we can find it to look it up for ourselves. A close friend of mine who is Iranian and fluent in Farsi has this collection that this quote is claimed to be taken from. There are TWO volumes and not FOUR, which you claim this quote to be taken from. There is NO source that claims this came from anything but the fourth volume. If it exists please let us know so we can see it for ourselves. i have literally NEVER met one single person who claims to have read such a quote with their own eyes.

Ok, lol... that had to be the saddest reply to what i said.

If i make a "mistake" with giving the wrong sura or aya from the quran. The wrong number, supposed i'm quoting 33:33 and i put down 33:34 or rather 23:34, i can accept a "typo" mistake.

but writing "fourth volume" is NOT close to writing "second", "first" volume.

try typnig "fourth", "second" and "first" and pay close attention to yoru fingers as you do and PLEASE tell me how they could be an "honest mistake" or a "typo".

if it does exist in the TWO volumes, then show which volume it exists in.

If i give you an aya from the Quran and i say well you can find the aya regarding Ahl-albyt in 23:33, and you come back saying. NO it doesn't exist, i'd kindly apologizer and say it was a typo since the 2 and the 3 are right next to each other and i'd give you 33:33. Not say, well that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. right? Common sense my friend.. commmmmon sense that's all!

From Tahrir-al Wasila (kitab-al-Nikah):

مسألة 12 : لا يجوز وطء الزوجة قبل إكمال تسع سنين ، دواما كان النكاح أو

منقطعا ، و أما سائر الاستمتاعات كاللمس بشهوة و الضم و التفخيذ فلا بأس بها

حتى فى الرضيعة ، و لو وطأها قبل التسع و لم يفضها لم يترتب عليه شى‏ء

غير الاثم على الاقوى ، و إن أفضاها بأن جعل مسلكى البول و الحيض واحدا

أو مسلكى الحيض و الغائط واحدا حرم عليه وطؤها أبدا لكن على الاحوط فى

الصورة الثانية ، و على أي حال لم تخرج عن زوجيته على الاقوى ، فيجري

عليها أحكامها من التوارث و حرمة الخامسة و حرمة أختها معها و غيرها ، و

يجب عليه نفقتها مادامت حية و إن طلقها بل و إن تزوجت بعد الطلاق على

الاحوط ، بل لا يخلو من قوة ، و يجب عليه دية الافضاء ، و هى دية النفس

فإذا كانت حرة فلها نصف دية الرجل مضافا إلى المهر الذي استحقته بالعقد و

الدخول ، و لو دخل بزوجته بعد إكمال التسع فأفضاها لم تحرم عليه و لم تثبت

الدية ، و لكن الاحوط الانفاق عليها مادامت حية و إن كان الاقوى عدم

الوجوب

the book is available online in farsi. i have seen the section that deals with this subject translated by an iranian brother. imam khumeini does talk about this subject but what he says is different from the information given on these anti islamic sites. he describes the hudood for doing such acts. they are very severe (eg death for some acts. unlike the 5 months prison some british peadoplile got). he doesnt even come close to permitting such acts. those quotes are fabrications.

for once i agree with thor. we need a refutation. inshallah i will try an get one my site in the next few months.

A refutation is fine, but it is not required to proof Khumayni's (ra) innocence of such claims. Liars will always slander anyone who does good no matter what is said. It may be something good to have on Answering Ansar or something like that, but i do not feel that it is necessary for us to spend so much time dwelling in our enemies' world, answering every outrageous lie they put forward with no evidence.

Frankly i'm disgusted with the moderators of this site that they allow such a clear slanderer to continue to post such filth and lies in violation of their policies.

Wa-Salaam

You mentioned you wanted solid proof, and the proof that the book doesn't even exist, or rather the "4th" volume doesn't even exist is more solid than anything. lol

No, but it does seem to indicate that you have no idea what you're talking about. :P

But let me go ON RECORD, as a Shia, to DENOUNCE, in the strongest possible terms, the contents of the non-existent 4th volume of this 2 volume book by Ayatullah Khomeini. ^_^

Needless to say, to even retort to such a person would be waste of time. All accusation made on the basis of belittling the ways of others, if only to feel better about onself, is the sign of a person suffering fromn a monsterous inferiority complex, who necessarily engages in such baseless slander to feel better about the shortcomings of his own ways. If a person is confident about their way of life, cosmology and world view, they would never engage in such activity, they would be sure of themselves enough to leave everything to the unseen.

Needless to say, Thor and his likes are a testament to the unsurity and the lack of confidence the Western World has in its beliefs and ideals, lack of faith in themselves and a tommorrow, with no cosmologiaclly entrenched world view. This is exatcly the attitude of nations teethering of the brink of destreuction, from the inside and the out! and has been through meta-history.

I don't post on this site much for the above reason of not wanting to waste time in useless discourse.

I finish by saying that very soon the majority of the world will be destroyed by natural cataclysmic events, after which the Imam shall rise. The end shall not come with an ensuing war, it is our staunch belief that 75% of the world, except the ancient world, i.e the three valleys of the Indus, The Euphrates and the Nile and countries within their cultural fold shall remain. Everything else shall be but naught. You would say thor, that it remians ot be seen, and I would argue that it remains to be seen otherwise also! If you do happen to be around when this happens, sooner rather than later, please do remeber this post. Wasalam!

Selam alaycom,

I have both volumes (2) of Tahrir al Wasila at home. Thors Hammer, would you like a photocopy/translation of a particular section?

Peace,

Um Ali

the book is available online in farsi. i have seen the section that deals with this subject translated by an iranian brother. imam khumeini does talk about this subject but what he says is different from the information given on these anti islamic sites. he describes the hudood for doing such acts. they are very severe (eg death for some acts. unlike the 5 months prison some british peadoplile got). he doesnt even come close to permitting such acts. those quotes are fabrications.

for once i agree with thor. we need a refutation. inshallah i will try an get one my site in the next few months.

Thor, you have the read what the brother said. You have also read what everyone else has said as a person who believes in justice, please do not misquote any of the information you have read here. You have heard it from the Muslims that Vol. 4 if this 2 volume book does not exist (I only have a part of Vol. 1 in English and that's hard find to come across, in itself.). There is no such place Gom. It is Qum. And these are obvious fabrications. I have to believe that you will correct people when they spew this stuff out. I think you will do that.

Peace & Blessings to All Others,

Wa Salaam to the Muslims,

Bro. Djibril

Yes and now that he has been clearly disproven i would like to see Thor ADMIT that he has been disproven and that he was carrying on fabricated SLANDER against a man innocent of his allegations against him.

The hypocrisy of the muslims here is so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

When Thor asked about this stuff being false or not, all of you guys got your panties in a bunch and wanted to lynch him because he was insulting Kohmeini, yet when Naziri is spouting off that St. Paul is the anti-christ and all christians are satan worshipers, you don't bat an eye.

It's ok to poop on anyones religious figures here, until it's your ox getting gored.

You're new here, friend.

Why not run a quick search on Thor's previous posts over the past year to ascertain just what his stance is in regards to us and our religion? He has been banned on two accounts that im cognizant of, and chooses to address us as scum despite the fact that we initially welcomed him with open arms.

When we refute him, he tells us we ramble. Then he proceeds to post the very same topic under a different thread, thus indulging in the very same rambling he so vociferously condems.

Theres a limit to our patience.

The difference is that i quote Early Christian sources, the Greek New Testament, the Hebrew Tanakh, the Hebrew and Aramaic Dead Sea Scrolls (which i have in their original language). i quote the BIBLE primarily to back up what i am saying about Paul... But tell me, have you even read the two books that i wrote to make my case that Paul is in fact the Antichrist? No of course you did not, yet you assume that this could not be true.

What this coward that we can only refer to as "Thors Hammer" did was reproduced SLANDER and fabricated quotes that he said Khumayni (ra) himself said. Now if i put quotation marks around something and claimed that Paul said it when he did not, then what you are saying would be correct. But since that is not what happened, you - like every other Christian here - have once again been proven wrong.

The difference is that i quote Early Christian sources, the Greek New Testament, the Hebrew Tanakh, the Hebrew and Aramaic Dead Sea Scrolls (which i have in their original language). i quote the BIBLE primarily to back up what i am saying about Paul... But tell me, have you even read the two books that i wrote to make my case that Paul is in fact the Antichrist? No of course you did not, yet you assume that this could not be true.

After reading your debate with thor about slavery, I don't think I would want to read anything you wrote, as you are in lah lah land.

Thor cleaned your clock by pointing out the flaws in your evidence, with simple math applied to the logistics of transporting 300 million slaves.

You proved yourself the inflexible fool, when confronted with that, didn't you?

What this coward that we can only refer to as "Thors Hammer" did was reproduced SLANDER and fabricated quotes that he said Khumayni  himself said. Now if i put quotation marks around something and claimed that Paul said it when he did not, then what you are saying would be correct. But since that is not what happened, you - like every other Christian here - have once again been proven wrong.

You have problems reading english, don't you? I read the post he made, and no where did "HE" state that Kohmeeini himself said that, he stated he got this from some web site, and there was nothing out there to discredit it.

You really have this thing for christians, don't you, whats the matter when you were a kid did you have to walk past a catholic school every day, and every day you got your a$$ kicked?

Needless to say Stone Golem (Gohlem, is it, sorry excuse my 7th alnguage), there is a civilsed way of asking questions, rather than through concious slander leaving the rest to human cognition. Since, I think, you and thor are human beings, distinct from the animal kingdon by way of the agency of FREE Will through which all human discourse takes place outside of instinctively ritulaistic behaviour, it would be in celebration of these glorious faculty for you to exercise it and build upon a decent converstaion with discretion and respect, rather than instinctive aggresion becoming a query through congititve doing, you certainly need a couple of courses in linguistics, since it is such a Christian-western science anyway!

Jesus never said he was a Prophet, not that I doubt his being so, but his endorsment as a prophet comes through the Quran, as this is the divinve plan, which works not over the time scales of human lifetimes, but something much bigger. That the validation for Jesus being a Prophet comes from the Quran, a book which claims revelation and validates that calim through its Ummah should be an asset for you, not a handicap! It is Shia belief that Jesus is the Messaih and will save the good Christians, this a sign for you too! Events like Jesus's birth are a part of a sequence of signs which are manifest throughout history as a testament to Omnipotence and Omniscience, and nothing else, and this supra-concious uncreated entity necessarily works in this hidden fashion, for reasons we cannot comprehend, and to question this would be to question the divine plan! Jesus is indeed the son of God symbollically, but not in the Phallic sense, that is where we differ, that is where the Pagan symbolism of the Greco-Roman world got conferred upon Christianity and that is where it went wrong, the son of God is not necessarily God (but no ordinary human being either), and that is what the Islamic concept of 'Imran, the virgin's birth reveals, who is the most mentioned woman in the Quran!

There is an old Persian saying @The world lives on Hope@ and this hidden order to creation manifest has to do with this saying! The biblical description of Omnipotence is the same as the Quranic one, something that is uncreated and supraconcious and supra eternal, and transcends all. Since the soul is eternal and yet created, this entity is necessarily beyong eternal creation, and to limit this notion of Omnipotence to one way and a ceratin period of time would be in hard contradiction of the whole notion of omnipotence, also according to the bible and the Christian tradition! So please be a little open minded in your concepts, we are not religions of localised, limited Gods, Wasalam!

Needless to say Stone Golem (Gohlem, is it, sorry excuse my 7th alnguage), there is a civilsed way of asking questions, rather than through concious slander leaving the rest to human cognition. Since, I think, you and thor are human beings, distinct from the animal kingdon by way of the agency of FREE Will through which all human discourse takes place outside of instinctively ritulaistic behaviour, it would be in celebration of these glorious faculty for you to exercise it and build upon a decent converstaion with discretion and respect, rather than instinctive aggresion becoming a query through congititve doing, you certainly need a couple of courses in linguistics, since it is such a Christian-western science anyway!

Sorry Charlie, but only the best tuna get picked for starkist!

You have the temerity to give me this little lecture on decorum, when your Jihadi buddy Naziri is calling the Christians pagan idol whorshipers, and calling St. Paul the anti-christ?

Why don't you dismount your high horse, and give him a little lecture too!

After reading your debate with thor about slavery, I don't think I would want to read anything you wrote, as you are in lah lah land.

Thor cleaned your clock by pointing out the flaws in your evidence, with simple math applied to the logistics of transporting 300 million slaves.

You proved yourself the inflexible fool, when confronted with that, didn't you?

What this coward that we can only refer to as "Thors Hammer" did was reproduced SLANDER and fabricated quotes that he said Khumayni  himself said. Now if i put quotation marks around something and claimed that Paul said it when he did not, then what you are saying would be correct. But since that is not what happened, you - like every other Christian here - have once again been proven wrong.

You have problems reading english, don't you? I read the post he made, and no where did "HE" state that Kohmeeini himself said that, he stated he got this from some web site, and there was nothing out there to discredit it.

You really have this thing for christians, don't you, whats the matter when you were a kid did you have to walk past a catholic school every day, and every day you got your a$$ kicked?

First of all, when i was a kid why do you presume any Catholic would want to fight me? Would this be because i am Jewish i take it?

In all likelyhood you are Thor since we know he has several screen names on here, most of which have been banned.

Secondly "Thor" did not disprove "my" argument about slavery since all he did was asked questions and i referred him to the source of the statistic i sited. Although i have studied African History for 2 years and you and Thor have not, i do not claim to be as knowledgeable on the subject as the author of the award winning book i referred him to.

You admit (as has he) that you have not read MY argument about Paul, nor this author's argument about the racism and revisionism found throughout the skewed textbooks of Amerikkka.

Since this was not actually my point to begin with, but rather a tangent that Thor took us down since i had proven him wrong on the intial point i was arguing, he did not in fact prove anything wrong.

Moreover he started by saying that there were not 500 people aboard these ships. i proved him wrong and he did not comment on this. He then admitted to about 1 Million slaves being transported annually, but then after i showed him that this added up to the figure i was referring to, he changed what he was saying altogether.

But none of this is the point. Unless you are a racist like you and Thor (who gloat in trying to make the numbers of the victims of racism, chattel slavery and genocide smaller than they actually are), 15 Million that Thor admits to makes Amerikkka just as much a racist nation founded upon slavery and brutality, as does 300,000,000.

Moreover, this coward that we can only call "Thors Hammer" did in fact claim that Khumayni stated this. He started this conversation in another thread and claimed these where quotes from Khumayni (ra) himself in his own texts. This was not true. When it was pointed out this this was a lie, he refused to believe it unless we could demonstrate that it was a lie (which is an unAmerican principle since Khumayni should be viewed as innocent until proven guilty, as he is under Islamic Shariah).

If you choose instinctively, i.e. animalistically not to read the whole post, be it in my, Naziri's or anbody else's case, 'then do as thou wilst' like your BUDDy Alaister Crowley so said, for we believe likewise but to opposite effect, "and each soul shall bear its own burden"!

Ruknealamcabbala.psd

If you choose instinctively, i.e. animalistically not to read the whole post, be it in my, Naziri's or anbody else's case, 'then do as thou wilst' like your BUDDy Alaister Crowley so said, for we believe likewise but to opposite effect, "and each soul shall bear its own burden"!

First of all, when i was a kid why do you presume any Catholic would want to fight me? Would this be because i am Jewish i take it?

You are a Jew?

And you are a muslim too, that's real interesting, you must have a death wish, because a jew being a muslim is like a blackman joining the KKK!

In all likelyhood you are Thor since we know he has several screen names on here, most of which have been banned.

I'm not as polite as Thor, I don't suffer fools, and you are the joker in this deck!

Secondly "Thor" did not disprove "my" argument about slavery since all he did was asked questions and i referred him to the source of the statistic i sited. Although i have studied African History for 2 years and you and Thor have not, i do not claim to be as knowledgeable on the subject as the author of the award winning book i referred him to.

You have no idea what I studied in college, you are just a pompous smart a$$ who likes to hear himself talk with all the trumped up junk you come up with.

Thor challenged you to show him the logistics of how it was possible to transport 300 million slaves with the ships they had during that time, you couldn't, WOULDN't answer that because you know that trumped up number could never have been supported with the fleets of those days.

Nice try though, and keep patting yourself on the back on what an intelligent individual you are, because every one of your jackass posts proves otherwise.

Lies lies and more lies.... the western propoganda war machine is responsible for this... prove me wrong!!!

Asalaam alaikum

why are you people arguing with Stone Gohlem that thors hammer quoted something from a website which was refuted so I dont think there is any need of arguing Stone and sis jlainqatar has already asked him whether he wants the photocopy or not

You are a Jew?

And you are a muslim too, that's real interesting, you must have a death wish, because a jew being a muslim is like a blackman joining the KKK!

I'm not as polite as Thor, I don't suffer fools, and you are the joker in this deck!

You have no idea what I studied in college, you are just a pompous smart a$$ who likes to hear himself talk with all the trumped up junk you come up with.

Thor challenged you to show him the logistics of how it was possible to transport 300 million slaves with the ships they had during that time, you couldn't, WOULDN't answer that because you know that trumped up number could never have been supported with the fleets of those days.

Nice try though, and keep patting yourself on the back on what an intelligent individual you are, because every one of your jackass posts proves otherwise.

First of all Stone Gohlem, i do know what you have NOT studied based on your ignorance. For instance if you knew Hebrew you would know that the spelling you are striving for is "Golem" (גֹּלֶם), not "Gohlem." If you knew anything about Judaic mythology, you would know that there is no such thing as a STONE Golem, as Golemim are by definition CLAY automatons.

So it is clear from you ignorance what you do NOT know and what you have NOT studied.

As for a Jewish Muslim being like a black Klansman, you are again spouting WORDS without bringing evidence. In Islam there are neither races nor tribes according to Muhammad (sal) himself in his last sermon at Ghadir Khumm.

The individual that nearly ALL of Judaism believed was the MESSIAH in the 17th Century actual was a convert to Islam! This is not an unheard of thing. As well, two of Muhammad's (sal) wives were Jews. Now what IS unheard of is a ZIONIST converting to Islam. i, however, have NEVER supported Zionism (as TRUE Jews do not). Nevertheless, i was not a typical Jew as only my mother is Jewish. i was raised to believe that `Isa al-Masih (as) is the Mashiach/Masih, though i never believed the Christian dogma that he was Allah, or that we should pray to him as the Christians do - in contradiction to how he himself told his followers to pray.

As for your comment: "I'm not as polite as Thor, I don't suffer fools, and you are the joker in this deck!"

Well it certainly is strange then that i am reinforcing so many Muslimin's faith through what i am posting here (according to what they themselves have written and told me).

Once again, if you are a Christian, then according to `Isa al-Masih (as) you are in danger of the fires of Hell for referring to me as a fool. If you are not a Christian (like most who come here to argue), then i cannot understand why you are here in this forum.

As for Thor's "challenge" he himself has not proved the number of slave ships that existed at that time, he has merely CLAIMED to know this number. i referred him to the research where the statistics originated as i do not pretend to know how many existed over that 400 year span of time (as i am sure this figure fluxuated greatly from decade to decade, let alone century to century).

Now Thor may have us all fooled, he may in actuality be a brilliant scholar who for some reason just keeps getting proven wrong about everything he posts; his refusal to prove his alleged Cherokee heritage through presenting a Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB), issued by the Bureau of Indian Affairs is one such matter. Another is the fact that FBI agents DO where suits, sports jackets and the like when conducting warrentless searches (which i proves with a quote and he did not provide any quote to the contrary). Another still is the issue with his slander of Khumayni (ra). If Thor is secretly a brilliant scholar who could write an award winning history text like James W. Loewen, then he should do so. Until he READS the text "Lies My Teacher Told Me : Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong" ( http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846 ) and counters the painstaking documentation therein, then there is no reason to assume that this is the one time that he has struck gold and rendered something factually accurate.