Sign in to follow this  
Thors Hammer

Kohmeini's alleged pedophile qoute.

Rate this topic

This is all over the internet, dozens of websites qouting it, yet the lack of refution by the muslims on their websites is a silence that is deafening.

Ayatollah Khomeini:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives.

The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister. …

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.

From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom,

Iran, 1990

If someone can positively refute this, then please do so, but with some proof please.

This is some pretty terrible stuff if true.

Heres some more stuff.

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel*, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milk may no longer be consumed.  The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned.

Wine and all intoxicating beverages are impure, but opium and hashish are not.

If a man sodomises the son, brother, or father of his wife after their marriage, the marriage remains valid.

During sexual intercourse, if the penis enters a woman's vagina or a man's anus, fully or only as far as the circumcision ring, both partners become impure, even if they have not reached puberty; they must consequently perform ablutions.

A woman who has contracted a continuing marriage does not have the right to go out of the house without her husband's permission; she must remain at his disposal for the fulfillment of any one of his desires, and may not refuse herself to him except for a religiously valid reason.  If she is totally submissive to him, the husband must provide her with her food, clothing, and lodging, whether or not he has the means to do so.  A woman who refuses herself to her husband is guilty, and may not demand from him food, clothing, lodging, or any later sexual relations; however, she retains the right to be paid damages if she is repudiated.

If a father (or paternal grandfather) marries off his daughter (or granddaughter) in her absence without knowing for a certainty that she is alive, the marriage becomes null and void as soon as it is established that she was dead at the time of the marriage.

If a man commits adultery with an unmarried woman, and subsequently marries her, the child born of that marriage will be a [Edited Out] unless the parents can be sure it was conceived after they were married.  A child born of an adulterous father is legitimate.

Ali [son in law of Mohammed], having cut off the hands of two thieves, treated their wounds and offered them his hospitality, and this affected them so much that they became utterly devoted to him; or again when he heard that the marauding army of Muawiyah had abused a woman of one of the tribes, he was so upset and moved to pity he declared: "If a man died after such an occurrence, no one could blame him."  And yet, despite a nature as sensitive as that, Ali bared his sword and hacked the perpetrators to pieces.  This is the meaning of justice.

- "The Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Philosophical, Social and Religious" (The Little Green Book), ISBN number 0-553-14032-9.

Guest Islam Liberates Women

(salam)

i'm glad you opened another topic, since this has nothing to do with samson. ^_^

but let me cut and paste some of the conversation on the topic that already took place...

just for good measure, the websites you selected to get this info from:

http://www.hraic.org/prophet_muhammad_and_pedophilia.html

http://www.geocities.com/fortuynistischnie...d/khomeini.html

http://www.hinduunity.org/articles/islamex...sayatollah.html

http://www.authorzone.com/view_books.php?bookid=301

http://ethnikoi.org/iran.html

and my response:

now as far as the khomeini quotes... notice that the first and the third sites you posted say the same thing... that the third just cut and paste from the first, right down to the personal comments of the author at the bottom. the second one is in german, but is obviously an anti-islamic site. the fourth is just a quote from a book that is called "islam exposed", and the last is on a page that says "From the Sayings of the Filthy Ayatollah Khomeini".

like i have said before, if you go to source, who's primary objective is to oppose the subject in question, you are bound to be served misinformation. if you could present the book itself, a page, an ISBN, SOMETHING more concrete than what you've provided, from an unbiased source, then i would feel the need to look into it more. as it stands, having read many of khomeini's books myself, i can only say that the supposed "quotes" are really *out there* and don't even remotely resemble the stuff i've read...

you asked for proof that the claims were untrue...

i said:

it would be a little easier if the person quoting the book was a little more specific... i mean, do you really want to read through a whole volume to see if that's in there?

when doing a works sited, you usually provide page numbers or chapters, don't you???

and it would be easy enough for me to say "george bush said 'i hate muslims, i want to see the whole population of them eradicated from the planet'..." and say i got it from the NY times. but it wouldn't make it true, and it certainly wouldn't be easily verifiable since i didn't provide any specifics about where i got that quote (date of paper, section, page, etc...). and it would be rediculous to demand that YOU prove it to be a lie, without me proving it to be true in the first place. do you understand what i'm getting at here?

then you replied:

Excuse me, but lets put this in the proper context, if George Bush allegedly said something like that, and it was supposedly in a titled book he wrote, you be sure it would found and outed by you muslims in a heart beat, and conversely, if it wasn't true, there would be countless websites refuting the allegation.

Wheres the countless refutations on the web, I mean this is a specific book we are talking about, not some general statement he made with no reference.

then i said:

do you really think that the if i made that claim, that the us government would bother refute it? maybe if the NY times really reported it, but if some nobody made the claim that they saw something in the TIMES that was never there (with the intention of slandering the big W), do you really honestly think they would even look at it? there are MANY anti-USA/anti-bush websites out there, and the only claims that the people in charge bother to deal with are the ones that are seriously in need of refuting. for the muslim world to spend all of their time refuting every single piece of misinformation out there about who we are and what we believe in would be an exercise in futility... a huge waste of time. there are plenty of articles/books/websites correcting common misunderstandings/slander about the islamic faith out there, but certainly not about some random so-called quote posted on some anti-islam page.

k

Guest ShiaCat

:blink:

Did´n we just had this topic somewhere?

These sources are all anti Khomeini, so

unless I see it myself in Tahriulwassilah,

I wont believe it.

Edited by ShiaCat

do you really think that the if i made that claim, that the us government would bother refute it? maybe if the NY times really reported it, but if some nobody made the claim that they saw something in the TIMES that was never there (with the intention of slandering the big W), do you really honestly think they would even look at it? there are MANY anti-USA/anti-bush websites out there, and the only claims that the people in charge bother to deal with are the ones that are seriously in need of refuting. for the muslim world to spend all of their time refuting every single piece of misinformation out there about who we are and what we believe in would be an exercise in futility... a huge waste of time. there are plenty of articles/books/websites correcting common misunderstandings/slander about the islamic faith out there, but certainly not about some random so-called quote posted on some anti-islam page.

Excuse me, but all of the websites that post this, maybe anti-islamic, that's not the point, the point is there is ZERO refutation from any Islamic sites, NONE!

As I said before, the silence is deafening, and all one has to do is allow the book to be perused, if the qoutes are false.

BTW, on one chat board discussing this topic, an Iranian stated that if read in Farsi, is states the same as in the qoute, so whats up there?

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.

Iran, 1990

The Book quoted only has two volumes. :lol:

Guest ShiaCat

(salam)

its never permitted to sodomize a child!

any sort of adultry is haram, homosexuality is haram.

Sex with other than ones wife(s) is haram.

So how can this be ok?

Its illogical to believe this to be true!

Edited by ShiaCat

Assalaam Alaikum

Do they have the scanned pages? cause someone told me the first book u mentioned only has 2 volumes and one more thing is there any place called Gom in Iran?

Iran, 1990

Edited by Raza1

Thor has posted Anti-Semitic, racist comments, as well as slander against Ayat'ullah Khumayni (ra). He does not address the issue but just posts on topics he is not involved in to hijack the issues and turn them into something about nothing.

He changes his argument whenever beaten so there is essentially no point in debating with him. However, it is not as simple as just ignoring him since he will reply to subjects not addressed to him.

Moreover he has admitted he is not a Christian or Muslim nor does he believe in the Bible. So why exactly is he allowed to hijack this discussion and continue posting here?

This individual claims to have worked with Law Enforcement and to know the post 9.11 procedures of the FBI for carrying out WARRANTLESS searches on Muslimin.

i have proven this liar wrong time and time again. It seems clear that he is either an agent of the FBI trying to disrupt the Shi'a and waste our time debating with someone who changes their argument every time they are defeated and refuses to provide non-fabricated sources to back up what they say.

Assalaam Alaikum

Do they have the scanned pages? cause someone told me the first book u mentioned only has 2 volumes and one more thing is there any place called Gom in Iran?

- "The Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Philosophical, Social and Religious" (The Little Green Book), ISBN number 0-553-14032-9.

i have been told that this was merely an article in a 2 volume compilation in Farsi.

Wa-Salaam

Assalaam Alaikum

Iran, 1990

Gom = Qom

Guest ShiaCat

(salam)

There is no 4th volume, even on kr-hcy :o

they write:

The book, Tahrir-ul-Wasilah, is probably his biggest work running into two large side volumes, of about six hundred pages each. It deals with jurisprudence

The Book quoted only has two volumes.

Exactly. What i heard too!

N naziri i don't think thors is claiming these accusations as his own, he's saying that we haven't refuted these comments...gota give the dude a break sometimes!

Interesting no doubt how all of these copy and paste "sources" write the same "Gum" instead of "Qum." Not one spells it "Qum" and not one divides the title into appropriate words.

There is no volume 4 of this text to begin with. What is there to refute? How do you prove that someone didn't say something when the accuser cannot even demonstrate where the quote was taken from. Instead this quote is claimed to be in a volume that doesn't exist!

Interesting no doubt how all of these copy and paste "sources" write the same "Gum" instead of "Qum." Not one spells it "Qum" and not one divides the title into appropriate words.

Whats even more interesting is the spellling version of the book as you give it, comes back zilch on a web search.

And again, i was just dividing the words that you posted.

Since my point was that your sources all copied and pasted each other (from one original fabricated source), it makes PERFECT sense that any varient of that spelling would yeild nothing.

Moreover, the `Arabic spelling of the name text has already been given to you by other's as "Tahrir-ul-Wasilah." The "v" is the Farsi name.

Once again:

"The book, Tahrir-ul-Wasilah, is probably his biggest work running into two large side volumes, of about six hundred pages each. It deals with jurisprudence. There is no doubt that it is a comprehensive work on the subject and covers all matters of jurisprudence from washing after natural evacuation, wazu (ablution) and bathing to inheritance. In my view, there is hardly anything arising in the life of a man which may not have been touched upon in this book from the point of view of Shia religion. The style of writing is clear and easily understandable. The work shows his proficiency and high quality of scholarship."

[URL not allowed]statichtml/files/104...752,print.shtml

There is no fourth volume to this TWO VOLUME compilation!

Thus, your quotes have been disproven just as you have been disproven about EVERYTHING you post including when you said FBI agents do not wear suits and i provided you the quote that said they do.

Unfortunately, these perverted ideas have entered ancient texts of law from the Jewish legal tradition, and the "scholars" of Islam have long held their silence over these issues yet continue to propagate this nonsense in their writings. See for instance the following verse from the babylonian talmud:

"Rabbi Joseph said, 'Come and hear. A maiden aged 3 years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition.' Mishnah: A girl of the age of 3 years and a day may be betrothed, subject to her father's approval, by sexual intercourse. ...Gemara: Our Rabbis taught: 'A girl of the age of 3 years may be betrothed by sexual intercourse.' "

and the "scholars" of Islam have long held their silence over these issues yet continue to propagate this nonsense in their writings.

Try reading the rest of thread before posting. <_<

Unfortunately, these perverted ideas have entered ancient texts of law from the Jewish legal tradition, and the "scholars" of Islam have long held their silence over these issues yet continue to propagate this nonsense in their writings. See for instance the following verse from the babylonian talmud:

"Rabbi Joseph said, 'Come and hear. A maiden aged 3 years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition.' Mishnah: A girl of the age of 3 years and a day may be betrothed, subject to her father's approval, by sexual intercourse. ...Gemara: Our Rabbis taught: 'A girl of the age of 3 years may be betrothed by sexual intercourse.'

"

So what are you saying, Kohmeini did write this stuff!

Edited by Thors Hammer

Whats even more interesting is the spellling version of the book as you give it, comes back zilch on a web search.

Thors,

You mentioned you wanted solid proof, and the proof that the book doesn't even exist, or rather the "4th" volume doesn't even exist is more solid than anything. lol

Now how accurate do you think the other quotes and information given are, when the first is used from a non-existant volume? What credibility do these sites have for a serious refutation when you dont even have to go past the first quote to find out it's nothing but made up garbage.

You seemed to ignore this when stated by various members above yet you answer to others. I find it quite funny actually.

You mentioned you wanted solid proof, and the proof that the book doesn't even exist, or rather the "4th" volume doesn't even exist is more solid than anything. lol

Excuse me, but putting down the wrong number on a sura doesn't mean it doesn't exist, does it?