• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• That doesn't quite make sense to me if I were to be honest with you. I'm being forced to live, I'm suppose to just randomly cope with life and deal with everything pretending like it's ok. And when it becomes to much to handle and I give up there's a bigger punishment waiting. Ppl say pray make dua do good deeds.......I've been doing nothing but that. I'm begging to feel like islam is fake. Partly why I'm willing to take this risk.
    • Why does that even matter?! Your basically saying "no don't kill yourself forget what your going through just keep up with that good reputation!!"
    • Imam Jafar al Sadiq a.s replied in context to infatuation. What do you think about what was the condition of your attraction towards that guy ? Were you infatuated by his personality or attracted by morals and behavior. Have you loved him due to being of good faith or good personality. If you loved him due to good faith, then you loved him due to Allah and if you loved him due to his personality, then you loved him due to materialistic aims and one who has materialism in his spirit, will learn one day that materials do not live by his side always. And if one learns such lesson with the departure of materialistic sooner, it would be much better. 
    • yes. and we know they already knew because of the ahadith that i mentioned. as for why their knowledge/question is not mentioned in the quran, if that is what you are asking, then only Allah knows. absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. basic principle of logic.
    • Ya Akhi, I think you have not pondered what I have mentioned.  Verse 33:33 mentions that Abu Bakar, Umer and Usman were not true Khalifas appointed by Allah because they are not infallible which is one condition for Imamate or Caliphate which is mentioned in Quran [Shakir 76:24] Therefore wait patiently for the command of your Lord, and obey not from among them a sinner or an ungrateful one. Since all three of them were sinners and fallible so they are ruled out of 12 Imams of Quraish.  Secondly, Verse 33:33 Proves that Imams are only from Ahlebait of Prophet PBUHHP and they were Muhammad, Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Hussain and the following Imams. This was the reason that the Imams after them were called Sons of Prophets.  Another Evidence was from yourself which you gave from Nehjul Balagha which proves that we Shias are right in saying that Bibi Ayesha, Talha and Zubayr did mistakes and violated their oath which they took before Imam Ali a.s. Now, if you accept the above facts, I would further go on providing you traditions about Ghadeer-e-Khum and if you do not say that Bibi Ayesha, Talha and Zubayr did not do wrong, then why wasting my time and yours bro ?