• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• One day on my way to library I saw a desk that was written:" Ask an atheist". I came over and asked:"who built this desk?" That guy, university professor unfortunately (poor students), said:" What did you say?" I said:"Who built this desk?" He said:" people". I asked:" who built your glasses?" He said: "people". I asked:" who built you?" He said:" I don't know". The guy next to him said:" my parents". I said:" I'm sure your parents worked hard everyday to build your eyes, your heart, and everything." Then they became speechless. They didn't say anything. Some people are rational. If you give them reason, they accept, but majority are biased. They won't accept anything.
    • Absolutely! Atheism has no logical base.
    • did you talk to him face to face? is he anti shia?
    • Salaam Aleikum, Question: So only the people who can observe the total solar eclipse need to do salat al-Ayat?
    • I don't know what people mean by unity. I think there is already unity on a social level. I love my Sunni brothers and will always be their friends regardless of their sect. I'm sure many of Sunnis don't even mind having Shias as friends. Can you define unity?