Sign in to follow this  
Mohamad_Hussein

Lebanon

Guest ya_hussein
Meen be hib Falafil???

(salam)

Ana b7eb el falafel w shish taouk w taboulet :P

Kill shi aslo min lebnen tayeb ;)

I miss el mana'eesh min el day3a..... dont u?

Wassalam

Guest ya_hussein
Ya hussein, intah min B3albak, cool. Ya3neh inta ikhtisasi bil kishik. lol

(salam)

hmmm... ana mish min b3albaak bass min day3a min el bekaa.

Bass eh mazbout inno ne7na el kishek min ikhtissassatna:P ;)

P.S: bass ana binnet ya mohamad :huh:

ws

(bismillah)

(salam)

lolol, shoo mahdoomeen into. Fee a7la minil libnaniyyeh? La' ma fee. ^_^ ana lissa ma ri7it 3alal b'a3 :( zurt kil shee, 7atta b3albak, illal b'a3. Balad Sayyid 3abbas Al-Musawi (ra) :D

eh, il kishik il b3albakeh ma3roofeh. Kamen il fatayir la7meh..lol :)

yaaaaa, shta'tillah baladee :(

Guest ya_hussein
ana lissa ma ri7it 3alal b'a3 :( zurt kil shee, 7atta b3albak, illal b'a3. Balad Sayyid 3abbas Al-Musawi (ra) :D

(salam)

yiiiii zurret kill lebnan ila l'Baa3? :o , inshallah next time you'll have a chance to visit this beautiful place. Eh mazbout balad Sayyidna 3abbass el Musawi (ra) B)

Brother, bi sara7a ana kamein zurret kill lebnan, ila el jnoub :unsure: because when i was in lebanon el jnoub kan ba3do me7tal by the:shaytan:

WS

(bismillah)

(salam)

THIS IS A LETTER DEDICATED TO ALL LEBANESE OF ALL RELIGIONS WHEREVER THEY MAY BE IN THE WORLD.

PLEASE PASS THIS LETTER TO ALL THOSE WHO LOVE LEBANON.

liban016.jpg

My Lebanon is just like yours.

It lives in my mind , my heart and my spirit.

It lives in my humor and sadness.

It thrives in my family , my friends , my countrymen, my memory.

Lebanon is in the air that I breathe

lbn300.jpg

It is the moon climbing slowly from behind the hills to crawl into the sky,shimmering softly on the calm Mediterranean.

It is the sun burning red and orange as it sinks gracefully on the horizon.

It is a row of pine trees along a mountain road and a little stone house set back in a quiet little village.

My Lebanon is just like yours in the long hot summer days beating us down to sleep in the shade of the afternoon.

It is in the feasts ,lunches and dinners stretched out along long tables with friends and drink.

lbn111.jpg

It is the heart-thumping rhythm of the derbakkeh and the whirling dance of the dabke.

It is the smoke that curls from the nargileh as you sip your coffee brewed fresh from a large boiling pot.

Lebanon is the sheik in his mansion and the priest in his church.

It is the Mouezzin calling Muslims to prayer at dawn the voice ringing through the crisp air.

It is the Church bell tolling loud and clear from the hilltop.

lbnu25.jpglbnt11.jpg

Lebanon is the farmer leading his oxen to plow.

It is the shepherd whistling and calling to his flock and the stone flung with the aim of a hunter walking beyond him in the valley.

Lebanon is the shahrour and the bilbol singing , the fig tree lending its fruit and the grapes sweetening your mouth like cold wet honey.

liban034.jpg

My Lebanon is just like yours and the neighbors who welcome you into their hearts and their homes.

liban075.jpg

It is in the old woman sitting cross-legged before her sajj baking the mouthwatering mankoush and markouk.

It is the men sitting before the Saraya under an eucalyptus tree playing tric trac each wiser than the next and both content in their rivalry.

It is in Beirut on a busy day with the people walking and the cars honking.

It is in the crowded restaurants and cafe's and the beaches.

It is the fun of being alive.

lbn71.jpglbn70.jpg

My Lebanon is just like yours when the snow falls on Sannine, Faraya and Bcharre.

It is the white laden branches of the cedars in winter that have stood before time itself knew of them.

It is the olive tree that was planted by the grandfather of my grandfather and the sindianeh under which he sat and told me.

Lebanon is Fairuz and the songs of the loves and dreams of all of us.

fei.jpg

It is the stars on a clear autumn night flickering like the lights of the fishing boats in the bay.

My Lebanon is all of that and more.

It is beyond any enemy and their devices.

It is above any politician and his manipulations.

It is bigger than any scheme or any plot.

liban047.jpg

My Lebanon is invincible, it is unconquerable and unwavering.

My Lebanon is beyond the traitors and the thieves , it is beyond the cowards and the knaves.

My Lebanon cannot be bombed nor beat, nor bowed.

liban018.jpg

My Lebanon is made of things that cannot be broken , of dreams that cannot be erased , of passion that cannot be withheld.

My Lebanon is as free as the hawk that flies on a hot summer day and as tough as the pillars of Baalbek.

liban043.jpg

My Lebanon is powerful and proud, tolerant and forgiving, beautiful and stern.

My Lebanon is made of the immortal.

My Lebanon is just like yours.

lebanon137.jpg

(bismillah)

(salam)

that was sooooo nice bro :cry: :cry:

My Lebanon is made of things that cannot be broken , of dreams that cannot be erased , of passion that cannot be withheld.

My Lebanon is as free as the hawk that flies on a hot summer day and as tough as the pillars of Baalbek.

thats sooo true in fact the whole letter is :cry:

post-30-1070875688.jpg

Ya Aba 3abdillah feenan shouf inno inta min al Janoub. La7azit mnil lahjeh. Ana jnoubeh oum mkattir bas ma3indeh lahjeh linno 3ishno bil dahieh janoubieh 3asheyn hadoul il shayateen.

(bismillah)

(salam)

meen shayateen?

Ana kamen ma 3ishet bijjnoub. Bas il jnoub kteer 7ilweh. 7atta ma 3ishet bil da7yeh. Bas il da7yeh kteer 7ilweh kamen..hahaha. Kinit sekin bi mant'a isma Msaytbeh. Ma ba3rif iza sma3t feeha. Fee sheri3 mar-elias wa sawb il korneesh. Bit ballish min korneesh il mazra3a, wa bit khallis sawb il 7amra.

yaaaaaaa shta'tillah :(

Im a Lebanese Shia

i kida miss it, i dont like its people to tell u the truth, all the poeple i have met till now, well like 90% them are liars and back biters and traitors, not that proud of being Lebanese, there is nothing to be proud of, we think we are phonician or how the hell we spell it when we are arabs, we are so white washed that we walk down al-hamra street thinking we are cool with clothes from GS and wearing timberland boots, we are too cocky over nothing, we are greedy, haters, yes we are civilized or whatever, we like apearence more than anything, u would see a baya3 el-khodra with his 3arabayeh and he has a cell and he comlains that he cant pay for the school for his kids.

we have a stupid government, and they are all thieves, and we look up to them, and to each his own hero, when they are all crooks, what else can i say? our history? we have ba3labak when the romans built it, its like putting a BMW on display and just because it on our land we should be proud of it :o

we live un-organized, we never get anything fixed until election times, where the politicions want votes and aftre that they dont give a damn.

out a7zab both 7izballah and amal all start out in a bad way and they were off the streets, and please dont argue with me about that, i speek from experience.

7areere is a 7arameh

birre is a moster, a shame to call him self shia, or muslim as a matter of fact.

what else?

we have a lot of da3ara in Lebanon, LBC is the "[Edited Out] house" of the arabic satelite, ask anyone in north america and they will agree

thats why i through my "lebanese" part of me aside and more arab

we need to get a new accent

some of us really talk girlish

(bismillah)

(salam)

El-hage, most of what you said is correct to a certain extent, but that is only one face of the coin. Lebanon has very nice and pious people. Perhaps you dont know them or havent had any friends of that type, but believe me there are lots them :angel: :angel: . Or maybe you were just generalizing. :squeez:

btw, i liked this:

"we need to get a new accent

some of us really talk girlish "

Thats very very true. Especially the lebanese christians who tend to mix arabic with french. :sick:

Thats why i refuse to talk beiruti or any accent close to that. I stick to my modest jnoubi accent (actually not the normal jnoubi; it is our village's accent and it is better than the normal one :P ). It is not girlish and it scares the hell out of the foofoos in beirut ;)

:lol:

PS: Didnt get this:

out a7zab both 7izballah and amal all start out in a bad way and they were off the streets, and please dont argue with me about that, i speek from experience.

7areere is a 7arameh

:huh:

wa salam

what i meant was that hizballah and haraket amal started off as bad street kids and such and where not so goody goody, i speek from experince.

MR hareere the king of money is a crook

and Mr Birre our so called shia representative is a crook just like him but doesnt have that much deep pockets

IM ARAB!!! NOT STUPID PHONECIAN

DAMN IT

(bismillah)

(salam)

what i meant was that hizballah and haraket amal started off as bad street kids and such and where not so goody goody, i speek from experince.

I think there is a difference between Hizbullah and Hizbullahis. If a Hizbullahi does something wrong, dont blame Hizbullah for doing it. Hizbullah never said it had infallible members. So we cant judge the hizb by some of its member's evil deeds(which I think are very few and unnoticeable).

Just see how they are doing in general, and dont look for details that much.

The same goes for the 7arakeh. You cant say the 7arakeh is good because of some of their good deeds. :lol: :lol:

A blind man can see the difference, my brother. Yes, even I can see it :)

take care

wa salam

Edited by Hizbullah

(salam)

This is true what Al-Haqe spoke. There's a lot of lebanese people that think they're all that. When I went to the da7ieh I remember seeing kids picking on Syrians all the time. Why do all the Lebs hate Syrian people? If it weren't for Syrians then we wouldn't be here right now. By the way my mom is Syrian.

(bismillah)

(salam)

I think there is a difference between Hizbullah and Hizbullahis. If a Hizbullahi does something wrong, dont blame Hizbullah for doing it. Hizbullah never said it had infallible members. So we cant judge the hizb by some of its member's evil deeds(which I think are very few and unnoticeable).

Just see how they are doing in general, and dont look for details that much.

The same goes for the 7arakeh. You cant say the 7arakeh is good because of some of their good deeds. :lol: :lol:

A blind man can see the difference, my brother. Yes, even I can see it :)

take care

wa salam

oh only small mistakes eh? how about this

both parties stood under our balcony and started swearing at my mom and called her names.

both parties almost killed me and my father

both parties chased us all over lebanon just because my father didnt step down to niether of them and game the authority of a high school.

need i say more?

i give them credit for freeing lebanon and such, yes they are not infalible, but the stuff they did was too much and the excuse of them not being infallible is not acceptable, who ever confronted my mother in such a manner and who ever confronted my father and I in such a manner, i wish him the worst luck in the world, i wish someone would do the same to him and i wish he rotts in hell

ameen

Hussein

(bismillah)

(salam)

Are you asking me bro? I cant talk. We have syrian mukhabarat next to us. They will come and take me to al mazzeh if i say anything bad about Syria :o

:P

walaw bro, syria is al shaqiqah, lebanon's sister

Syria has helped Lebanon a lot. :)

btw, has anyone of you been to AUB? just wondering. it is full of :shaytan: and lots of them. I was once there and saw that a convoy had arrived. Days later i knew it was sent by the Pentagon :o :o

I didnt know who they were. The place was full of security people(americans probably). I remember one of them kept staring at me. :realangery: Basita, i will get him some day :mad: ; if not in this life, then in Judgment day inshallah.

I think he got scared :cry:

anyways, I wonder what they were doing in AUB. :donno:

wa salam