Sign in to follow this  
Mohamad_Hussein

Lebanon

(bismillah)

(salam)

I love going into the maktab accross from masjid and buying all the tapes and pictures and kewl little things they have in there.

yaaaaaaaaa, my family is going this sunday and leaving me here

shoo 7a seweh ya 3ammeh :cry: :cry:

baddeh shoof jnoubbbb ou da7yehl abiyyeh :(

(bismillah)

(salam)

leko, ya ayyuhal a7ibba

have any of you guys attended masjid il 7asanen during 3eed? There's a guy that does the recitation of and stuff before salatul 3eed. His name's Hajj M7ammad Rammel. I uploaded of his songs here http://media.shiachat.com الحاج محمد رمال

Hajj Muhammad Rammal

I got some more inshallah i'll upload later, pure jnoubee :D

well am sorry for that brother mohammad...and may all those who miss leb and aljanoub akeed :P have the chance to go back there...wow 5 yrs...its a long time..God be with u...And inshalla one day ull come back to leb and pray in masjid alhasanein :) btw wein enta halla2??

W salam..

Assalaamu Alaykum,

I'm not Lebanese, but I just wanted to ask if any of the Lebanese brothers or sisters might know or have heard of a Sayed Yousef Najeeb Khuluf (spelling maybe off ;) ) in Lebanon?

thanks,

wa salaam alaykum

Guest ya_hussein
(bismillah)

(salam)

leko, ya ayyuhal a7ibba

have any of you guys attended masjid il 7asanen during 3eed? There's a guy that does the recitation of and stuff before salatul 3eed. His name's Hajj M7ammad Rammel. I uploaded of his songs here http://media.shiachat.com الحاج محمد رمال

Hajj Muhammad Rammal

I got some more inshallah i'll upload later, pure jnoubee :D

(salam)

Thanks brother, min zamen that i seek a website where i can listen to him.. :)

Guest ya_hussein
Lil 'ulah lil 'alam

Mil2u 3ayn alzaman, saifuna walqalam.... :P

I miss Lebanon soooo much :(

Ya man im leb for life, and u know wats funny, ive never been to lebanon, im born in canada and my parents have been here for over 30 years, im 15 and ive never left canada exept to go to the united states. But im looking forward to go to Lebanon i heard its a wonderfull scenic country despit the war, im christian and i dont think thers any thing wrong with muslims.

Like Mohamad_Hussein he goes to my school hes in my classes hes a chill muslim lebanese friend here... my best firend is muslim algerian... andi have another good lebanese friend that comes to this school...

Yalla, peace my habibis..

Guest ya_hussein
(bismillah)

(salam)

ma3lesh ya jame3a, inshallah 3al areeb mnirja3 3a baladna wa mnekol la7meh b3ajeen wa laban minil dhay3a...usboro shwayyeh ou tawlo belkon ^_^

(salam)

Allah yisma3 minak... :)