Sign in to follow this  
cubster

Where in africa

(salam) :angel:

Umm sowy if me left out some countwies, me not a geog student LOL :P

I put in wat me cud remember :)

If ur country is not there can u pls state wat it is, and to evwy one weplying, tell me wat wat country and wer u situated ^_^

Me jus tort dat it wud be nice to know

:cry: this is so sad, is there no one from africa here :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

we dont let africas into ayustralia, we are racist only asians and jews.

shame on you, :shaytan: ,if there was a place for the people from africa to post i would have put it there

wot problem u got with ppl from africa :blink:

Guest Abd-al-Karim

(bismillah)

(salam)

Big shout from the the Southern Tip of Africa!!! South Africa!!! Any other South Africans on this site? Why does Africa not have its own Local Community forum, no it gets to share one with Australia :(.

wa (salam)

I'm in nairobi right now. I dont want to go anywhere. You know our weather right?

So whereabouts in London....probably just around North London or Watford right and most probably you are stanmore jamaat kind of person....lol

I'm in nairobi right now. I dont want to go anywhere. You know our weather right?

So whereabouts in London....probably just around North London or Watford right and most probably you are stanmore jamaat kind of person....lol

LOL no I'm not a Stanmoron :P

And yes I know Nairobi very well..Lived there for 10 years of my life B)

LOL no I'm not a Stanmoron :P

lol that was funny, i was more of a mefil-e-ali in north harrow guy. besides the superbowl was just across the street so incase if the majlis was boring, i knew where to hide....lol