Sign in to follow this  
cubster

Where in africa

(salam) :angel:

Umm sowy if me left out some countwies, me not a geog student LOL :P

I put in wat me cud remember :)

If ur country is not there can u pls state wat it is, and to evwy one weplying, tell me wat wat country and wer u situated ^_^

Me jus tort dat it wud be nice to know

:cry: this is so sad, is there no one from africa here :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

we dont let africas into ayustralia, we are racist only asians and jews.

shame on you, :shaytan: ,if there was a place for the people from africa to post i would have put it there

wot problem u got with ppl from africa :blink:

Guest Abd-al-Karim

(bismillah)

(salam)

Big shout from the the Southern Tip of Africa!!! South Africa!!! Any other South Africans on this site? Why does Africa not have its own Local Community forum, no it gets to share one with Australia :(.

wa (salam)

I'm in nairobi right now. I dont want to go anywhere. You know our weather right?

So whereabouts in London....probably just around North London or Watford right and most probably you are stanmore jamaat kind of person....lol

I'm in nairobi right now. I dont want to go anywhere. You know our weather right?

So whereabouts in London....probably just around North London or Watford right and most probably you are stanmore jamaat kind of person....lol

LOL no I'm not a Stanmoron :P

And yes I know Nairobi very well..Lived there for 10 years of my life B)

LOL no I'm not a Stanmoron :P

lol that was funny, i was more of a mefil-e-ali in north harrow guy. besides the superbowl was just across the street so incase if the majlis was boring, i knew where to hide....lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Alaikis Salaam sister,  Why don't you refer the book called 'Mafatih al-Jinan'. It has Aa'mal and duas for every month.  Search Google, play store or App store. 
    • Salaam Aleikum, Let say there is period of time where a born Muslim live in west and have no idea of anything about God, Islam, Prayer, Islamic laws and the person lives only according his desires and have ignorance about the matters of Islam. If the person realize God, and realize Islam and start to practice Islam, will the past sins be all forgiven?  Second, what happens to the Salaat and Fasting of that time, does it need to do Qada?
    • “... there will be there all that the souls could desire, all that the eyes could delight in …” (Quran 43:71) “Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent forth (good deeds) in days past!” (Quran 69:24) “… They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine silk and heavy brocade.  They will recline therein on raised thrones.  How good [is] the recompense!  How beautiful a couch [is there] to recline on!” (Quran 18:31) not hear therein ill speech or commission of sin.  But only the saying of: Peace! Peace!” (Quran 56:25-26) There will be no enmity between people nor ill-feelings: “And We shall remove from their breasts any (mutual) hatred or sense of injury (which they had, if at all, in the life of this world)…” (Quran 7:43)   “And whoever obeys God and the Messenger – those will be with the ones upon whom God has bestowed favor – of the prophets, the steadfast affirmers of truth, the martyrs and the righteous.  And excellent are those as companions!” (Quran 4:69) “Crystal-white, delicious to those who drink (thereof), free from intoxication, nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom” (Quran 37:46-47)   “...rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes...” (Quran 47:15)   they shall have therein purified mates…” (Quran 2:25) “And when you look there (in Paradise) you will see a delight (that cannot be imagined), and a great dominion.” (Quran 76:20) 
    • A penny for your thoughts!  Come on people.
    • ^ Added to OP "some" western Muslims, to avoid generalization, because that was not the OP intention to generalize. And let's calm down please.