Sign in to follow this  
Zain

Jinnah biggest blunder to create Pakistan

well...if we were still as one..do you think that muslim woudl be living in atleast this much peace? I don't think so...der wud be fites between muslims and hindu (wich still happen in India) imagine if we didn't seperate der wud be civil war..

(salam)

compared to the shias and sunnis are living peacefully now :rolleyes:

Guest Shireen

what does this thread intend to convey?

I mean which message which question....can anyone give me a summary...I wasn't in the mood to read all the pages with those lengthy posts ^_^

So where's the prob...May be I can solve it :angel:

Guest DjibrilCisse
used this phrase in my english essay, and the teacher was like "Syed, making love means to have sex."

LOL! Didnt you know?

You are all in the misconception.

In Pakistan the people are nice and very welcoming.

There are so many misconceptions that can only be cleared after visiting Karachi and Lahore.

I am Lucknow person, bt I know that Pakistan is a very nice place.

used this phrase in my english essay, and the teacher was like "Syed, making love means to have sex."

LOL! Didnt you know?

I knew, but you know I didnt mean that... :!!!: "

:blink:

reminds me of english y'day

we were doing presentation on a kate chopin story...and there was a thing about "flirting" now that word wouldn't come out of my mouth...she had 2 correct me she's like what u mean by "playing with her" is actually "flirting" ....i woz like :o thts wot i meant!! every1 els understood it!!! <_< <_<

Edited by Nida_e_Zahra

Mohammad Ali Jinnah was one of the greatest Muslim thinkers and politicians of the 20th century and it is a blessing to Pakistanis that a man like him rose among the mass illiterates that were the Muslims of the subcontinent at the time and gained their own homeland for them.where they can live as Muslims and can be safe, and not at the whims of the BJP or Congress Party. Alhamdullilah!

No the fact that Pakistanis love their nation is proof to all the thinly veiled Pakistan-haters(most of them brainwashed Indian Muslims) in this forum that it was not a blunder. I would also add that what you said is a most insulting thing, but then again I am sure you insult many people every day.

If there is sectarian violence in Pakistan, the cause is illiteracy combined with militancy. Pakistani society or especially Jinnah is not someone to be blamed for that. We had 7,000 Muslims dead in Ayodhya, 2,000 in Gujrat and 70,000 in Kashmir, What sort of lunatic compares sectarian violence in Pakistan to state sponsored anti-Muslim terrorism in India? only the brainwashed Pakistan-haters on this forum.

If loving Pakistan makes you a "fundamentalist" then I am VERY VERY happy to be a fundamentalist.

Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, Imam Khomeini and Mustafa Kamal Ataturk were the ONLY genuine Muslim political leaders of the 20th century. Those who attack these three are fools.

(salam)

compared to the shias and sunnis are living peacefully now :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)

don u think avin one prob is way much betta den 2 i.e Sunnis n Hindus

Atleast we can eat beef in peace ;)

Mohammad Ali Jinnah was one of the greatest Muslim thinkers and politicians of the 20th century

:!!!:

Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, Imam Khomeini and Mustafa Kamal Ataturk were the ONLY genuine Muslim political leaders of the 20th century.  Those who attack these three are fools.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:!!!:

Atleast we can eat beef in peace

Come to Hyderabad my friend, I'll make you taste the best beef biryani on this planet. Oh yeah, it will be peaceful :D

Imam Khamenei (ha) praised Iqbal for his poetry. The man's character is another thing altogether. I doubt if Khamenei or Khatami would say such things if they learned about what this man's character was like, like his fondness of prostitutes for instance.

THose reports are not even authentic, if they are so, so why is his poetry so different. You will agree with me that poetry paortrays the inner self of a person, so go and read some poetry of iqbal and you will see what his ideals are...

Sis. Zareen, the Kashmiris have made it clear they do not want to be a part of India.  Since 1947, India has invaded and illegally occupied Kashmir, committing mass genocide against the Kashmiri people.  The U.N. proposed a referendum that would have allowed Kashmiris to choose betweeen joining India, Pakistan, or becoing an independent country, but to this date India has not let this referendum take place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's incorrect. Pakis were the first to invade Kashmir.

"Not long after partition, Pakistani tribals from North Waziristan invaded Kashmir. It is alleged that the main reason behind this was the general violations of basic human rights of the Muslim majority of the state by the Dogra army; the actual cause was Pakistan's impatience to absorb the Dogra Kingdom, and its fear that India may succeed in winning over its Hindu king, as it had done with the formerly pro-Pakistan Hindu kings of the Rajput kingdoms."

The invading irregular Pakistani forces made rapid advances into North Kashmir (Baramulla sector), but lost further initiative due to in-fighting among themselves. These distractions delayed their arrival into Srinagar, giving Maharaja Hari Singh enough time to enter into negotiations for acceding to India and receiving military aid in return. India promised aid if the Maharaja were to sign the instrument of accession to India, which he did. This ceded Kashmir over to India.

Pakistan claims that this accession is invalidated by a previous agreement between India and Pakistan, to maintain the "status quo"; India counters that the invasion of Kashmir by tribals aided and instigated by the Government of Pakistan, and reinforced by military regulars, had rendered that agreement null and void."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir

Guest DjibrilCisse

Another one of those topics that stood the test of time. Lets take this thing from the top.

It started off with a few links relaying the news followed by some signs of insecurity from the Pakistani Camp:

dude really i wanna know y do u hate Pakistan so much???

Zain1,

i thought you'd left?

hes addicted to shiachat

cudnt stay away

As usual there had to be a Pakistani Villager comment:

Let me tell you some stories. Once a sunni hyderabadi girl met me in college and she was on and on how non relegious Pakistanis are. And after few days, a shia hyderabadi girl who also wears hijab, came college with a black net dress on. She had white complexion and you can understand how a girl with white complexion and a black net dress will look, so what was the point of hijab.

^This guy just won the ignorant statement of the year award...and he can keep it for many years to come because it'll be hard to beat.

Today..

Pakistan is the only country with nuclear status in the whole of Muslim Ummah, and is the only country in direct competition with Isreal (interestingly where both states are the only states that have been founded in the name of idealogy).

Pakistan is perceived as a greater threat to Isreal than any Arab countries as it is seen as a "lover of Arab Nation" hence why Isreal is keeping very close ties with India.

Additionally Pakistan is has the backing of economic Giant and superpower, China.

I dont understand how these bloody kachies can love their own country over Pakistan espcially after the Gujrat massacare. You are essentially supporting a non Muslim state over a Muslim state.

And TODAY, Pakistan is one of America's most faithful hookers.

As I recall, Nehru or Gandhi said:

"If we knew Jinnah would die after an year, We'd have delayed the creation of Pakistan.."

How could Gandhi say that if he died before Jinnah did?

What benefit it is to blame the creator of India, Pakistan or Bangladesh. You cant change the past

The future is in your hand.

Very well said. Why bicker over two dead hindus and one dead alcoholic?

My Father has a same view with you. He doesn?t believe Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Kashmir should be splintered up. He said ..Ppl who carved up this country are the same ppl who cut out map of Middle East..And what good has come from that? ..War, Border, Nationalism. Disunity

I always felt that Islam is Expansion..expand..expand and expand and not splintering or restricting.

United we stand, divided we fall. Divisions just give people more reasons to argue.

Look at this forum, pakistani shias are defending pakistan and indian shias are defending india. If they were all from the same country there'd be one less difference for them to fight over.

On that note...Pakistan stinks. :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

Abdul Kalam is a Puppet

Yeah and Musharraf is a puppy.

Why is kashmir important? Is it source of water for these both countries?? Minerals..Oils?? Why does India want Kashmir? Why does Pakistan want Kashmir?

Once you see a kashmiri girl you'll understand why.

Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, Imam Khomeini and Mustafa Kamal Ataturk were the ONLY genuine Muslim political leaders of the 20th century. Those who attack these three are fools.

Well, at least Imam Khomeini and Ataturk (i think)managed it without the whisky.

Atleast we can eat beef in peace

Yeah, pity you cant go to the mosque to pray in peace or carry out a procession on Ashura in peace.

How could Gandhi say that if he died before Jinnah did?[/uNQUOTE]

I wrote it was either Nehru or Gandhi. Anyway, it was you first governer general, the whiteman who said that.

Guest DjibrilCisse
^I see, the South Indian blood is pumping up!

South Indian!?

Thats no way to speak to a Hardcore Hyderabadi Junglee

Edited by DjibrilCisse

It started off with a few links relaying the news followed by some signs of insecurity from the Pakistani Camp:

Global webpost link is so untrue, doesnt even relate to Quaid..It isnt even correct, let alone false, fake or jokes..Its not about Quaid..

http://www.globalwebpost.com/farooqm/writi.../india_wins.htm

To the topic starter, do some more googling, you might find some more articles..

Edited by Friend of All

To the topic starter, do some more googling, you might find some more articles..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know whats funny? If you put keywords "jinnah partition blunder" on google, this thread is the first hit. :!!!:

(Yeah I know...its not funny to you)

Edited by Zain

As usual there had to be a Pakistani Villager comment:

Let me tell you some stories. Once a sunni hyderabadi girl met me in college and she was on and on how non relegious Pakistanis are. And after few days, a shia hyderabadi girl who also wears hijab, came college with a black net dress on. She had white complexion and you can understand how a girl with white complexion and a black net dress will look, so what was the point of hijab.

Once you see a kashmiri girl you'll understand why.

:!!!: :lol: :!!!:

I used this phrase in my english essay, and the teacher was like "Syed, making love means to have sex."

Why didn't I check out this thread before? :!!!:

Peer,that is hilarious.........LOL......make love?.....LOL ... :lol:

YOu are crazy.........really!

If loving Pakistan makes you a "fundamentalist" then I am VERY VERY happy to be a fundamentalist.

Ahhhhhh............good you had the courtesy to accept atleast that much.Didn't except such decent behaviour from a Paki :!!!:

Edited by whizbee

I dont care what anyone says here where is he or she from India or Pakistan. Before British came to India we were all living happily and unitedly, there were no fights among ourselves hindus or muslims. Hindus and muslims married each other (Akbar married a Rajput princess, their son was Shahjahan born to hindu mother, he again married a hindu princess and so on) If you look and research some history you will see "Hindu" is a persian word for people living around River Indus or Sindhu in Sanskrit, so all the people who lived around this region or beyond the river were called Hindus irrespective of the religion. Hinduism is not just religion its a culture- the way to live life, which is very simillar to people living in pakistan, language, food, even clothes, etc. Both religion believe there is one god so what is the problem.

The more research you do you will see Pakistan, even parts of Iran, Afghanistan was all ancient India, Not until wars and attacks from Turkey and from middle east Islam came into existence in this area. Vast massacres happened, lots of people who wouldnt convert to islam were murdered, google hindukush (were many were killed) and Majority of people who now live in the area whether Pakistan, India or even Iran are all converts from whatever their ancestral religion was, that is why they have surname Bhuttos, Chadds, Chowdhrey, etc. There are lot of rajputs who were hindus somewhere their anscestors converted to save their lives or whatever and this is why today they are muslims. But again, who cares who is who we only have one life to live and we can live happily.

In India there are as many muslims today as they are in Pakistan, they live happily with hindus, Infact hindu religion is very liberal it respects other religions, and it doesnt belive in forcibly converting people to hinduism. Not just that, Today Pakistan has many sindhis, punjabis, who were once Hindus, Imagine if partition didnt happend there would have been a stronger united India free from mass killings and terrorists.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Can everyone take a deep breath please :)

I'm a Pakistani but I don't think I'm a Pakistani Hard Core Nationalist like some of my friends. (obviously there's another side to me when rascism kicks in :angry: -cause I can't stand rascist comments period!)

I really don't understand why all of you are fighting over something that happened over 50 yrs ago and the likelyhood that none of us were born at the time of partition. I've heard some scary and distressing stories about the time of partition.

Those of you who don't understand why it happened should perhaps read more.

It may sound cosy that Pak's and India should have been one, I've heard it from Hindu's myself, "we have the same culture, same language, same clothes, same taste,...practically the same in everything and the only thing that divides us is religion"

Yes that is the biggest and the most important thing that we keep forgetting..."RELIGION"

When the British were kicked out of India, Hindu's started to turn on Muslims, it became difficult for Muslims to live with Hindu's. Basically Muslims were treated like third class citizen's in their own country. Hindu's don't consider us Pak, just as we don't consider them Pak. So how are two religions meant to work together like that? tell me? Isn't there a fatwa for us that we can't eat or live with Hindu's esp. if they touch soemthing wet etc.? I'm sure u've all heard/read it.

So the Muslims decided that they wanted their own land/or were kicked out/whichever way history records it, Sikhs were told (by Hindu's) to help kill muslims and we'll give you ure own Khalistan. ( which to this day hasn't happened-the Sikhs getting Khalistan that is)

India was split wrongly, Lord Mombatton-the main culprit in this (we wouldn't have the Kahsmir crisis if it wasn't for him)

As far as I know we were meant to get alot more than we got, i think the original was to get the whole of Punjab but they only gave a small amount and decided to give us east pakistan now Bangladesh.

U tell me how Pak meant to look after east Pak? look how far pak is from bangladesh. anyways that is what happened then, Paks got the worst from the deal.

But you tell me now how we Pakistani's are not happy in our land? I rather live in Pak than in India at any given day..now with the Hindutva parade going on. Indian Muslims are not liked in India anymuch more than 50 odd years ago, they are just tolerable. Pakistani Muslims are just grateful that they can practice their religion comfortably.

Yes Pak has its problems, biggest problem being leadership who love kissing the a** of US of A. And the other biggest problem being the Muslim Ummah with the formation of Wahabbism and Talibanism.

It doesn't matter if the leader was Shia or not cos Pakistan was a Muslim movement not a Shia movement. Shia's and Sunni's were living happily side by side, so many Sunnis' used to come to azadari of Imam Hussain (as) but things have changed over the decades with the corrupt leaders in charge etc and the rise of extremist mullah's. If you think about it, the Sunni's here in the UK have no idea what they believe anymore with the Wahhabi's sugar coating everything...you know what I mean...its the same in Pak but under the influence of currupt leaders and influential mullahs backed up by money.

The Shia's in Pak need to educate themselves to learn about real Islam and get organised if they want to make a difference but that's not the fault of some bloke who founded Pak over 50 yrs ago.

No matter how much we *think* we like the idea of Pak and India being one, or not really understanding why partition happened in the first place isn't an issue we should be fighting over. Or who we blame for that matter. It happened and we are living with the consequences, everyone is entitled to their own opinion if they liked the idea or oppose the idea. We can't put the two nations back together again, its history and we can't change it, we have to deal with it and move on.

My 2p.

Takecare

Khudahafiz and please calm down :)

Salaamu-ya-Haq Chaar Baap-o-Jai Shri Krishnan Madad was Salaam

I think so there must be a limit to any thing & this criticism as well as bullying of Pakistan as well as its people should cease immediatly at this moments notice. Besides I think it is high time that this forum chalked out a set of rules with regards to discussions to the topic of Pakistan and a code of behaviour to be adhered to during the course of such a discussion. It is better so as to avoid coming into the territory wherin we violate the sentiments of a set of important people of the Subcontinent.

Personally I dont really think so that Hydrabad has made any progress realistically speaking because as they say seeing is believing & it is highly unlikely that I am going to go there to see firtst hand for my self how it is like as the odds are almost entirely stacked against it, thats why. Also I have seen people who have actually been there & they say that even in Hydrabad you have the same old poverty & misery all around, so much for tales of golden progress. Seems more like a crazty Nationalistic Arenaline high illusion. Besides If india is so great & has made such a great deal of progress then for those of you Indians who are living abroad why dont you go back? I am shure you will get a better job some where with better pay & living standard. Besides for the sake of shame & decency it is high time people better learned to mind their own business, to save them selves from any embarrasement.

On the other hand these hostile foreigners high on brain washing & proppoganda like Indians, Heydrabadis or Bangladeshis etc arent really that important to me nor of any concearn as when did any of them treat us or accept us as one of theri own? Besides in their charachters dont you not find serious flaws?

As far as all these IT Professionals etc are concearned then they are the type of people who on the 1st opportunity just want to flee the country & earn abroad in foreign currency & live the life of the west , so much for patriotism & nationalism. Besides I am interested in knowing from where does this venomous attitude in Heydrabadis originate? Like what is its driving factor & what wrong did we do to them besides we dont even have a common border with these fools & yet they spare no opportunity to went their venom. I guess they opted to stay there so as to plough the feilds for their Hindu over lords when it doesnt rain so much for progress when such customs are adhered to.

It is time Indians got realistic & snapped out of their dream world & realised that no one is perfect & that they should also learn to treat others as people with feeling & sentiments. Indians do need counseling & discourse in self respect on an urgent basis & thats a fact.

I also want to know weather there is any single Heydrabadi who is of balanced & neutral mind?

Besides I personally see no charm or respectability in India that I should go the extra mile out of the way to defend them as if like I said earlier they treated us as one of their own.

I would conclude by this little story

There were a couple of Sheep Dogs guarding a farmers flock. One day while they were on their duty & the farmer had left the flock to his dogs as he had some important business to atend to. Some wolves had been spying them all along & seizing the opportunity came up to them & said "why dont you come & live with us, you look very much like us & what does this farmer give you in return?". Some of the dogs agreed with the wolves & defected to them whereas the others remained guarding the flock. After they had gone some distance the Wolves turned to the dogs & said that "now we have got you , now we are going to eat you" And that is what they did.

Moral of the story is those who cannot be trusted deserve to be treated badly.

This story should be used to reply to any one who talks about India & Pakistan should be one as they have the same culture & other such reasons & factors are cited by them. It also takes the ground realities of india into context considering how they treat each other & discriminate against one another. This should also force you to ponder about whom to trust & whom not to trust. Similarities by any means are no reason for going over to an enemy camp. Besides Indian muslims should also realise that what are they gaining from this nationalism & this hurtfull attitude of theirs & what is the ground realities of their country instead of criticising & pointing fingers of blame at others.

As such I my self as a Pakistani feel no inferiority complex & am proud & confident with regards to my identity. In fact neutrally speaking Pakistan is a much better country than this silly rotten filthy india.

Radhey Radhey

Bombay Shareef

Bombay Shareef

Bombay Shareef

Seyedna Vidhya Balan (ra)