Sign in to follow this  
Renaissance_Man

Pakola...

OOOOOO!!

Mountain dew...that was launched in India last year.

The ad's are really good..............DO THE DEW!!! B)

Nevah tried it though! ^_^

"dew ne kiya........to phir kya jiya" - :lol:

Huh??

aise nahin hain ad..... :huh:

Pakistan mein yeh slogan hain kya???

LOL..its such a funny ad..

Tum log ke kaise hain(pakistani)...yahan ke ad mein four *ahem* cool ladke rehte hain n all the dumb stuff they do.... :rolleyes:

Well, I saw the ad today..

It was okay, didn't seem Pakistani though, coz it was on one of our private channels.. :D There were 2 3 guys in a car..and had this dew with them and thats it..lol..I had the sound off..so didn't hear what they were saying.. ^_^

It was okay, didn't seem Pakistani though, coz it was on one of our private channels..  There were 2 3 guys in a car..and had this dew with them and thats it..lol..I had the sound off..so didn't hear what they were saying.. 

argh..I hate it..specially when the black guy goes like 'abbeyyyy yaaar'...uff...i hate it..

Guest Shireen
Shireen: woh bottles Pakistan sey atee hain.. aur cans Dubai sey.. but it's a Pakistani drink.. naam sey he pata chalta hay :D Pakola

Thanks, help was very much appreciated ^_^

next time Pak jaoungi to try karoungi......

Waise taste meetha hai ya khatta? or bitter or something else??

Shireen: woh bottles Pakistan sey atee hain.. aur cans Dubai sey.. but it's a Pakistani drink.. naam sey he pata chalta hay :D  Pakola

Thanks, help was very much appreciated ^_^

next time Pak jaoungi to try karoungi......

Waise taste meetha hai ya khatta? or bitter or something else??

its sweet :D

It is available in the US, go to any Pakistani store, not Indian, Indian stores dont carry Pakistani goods (just telling it how it is), and you should find it. Its basially cream soda modified

It is available in the US, go to any Pakistani store, not Indian, Indian stores dont carry Pakistani goods (just telling it how it is), and you should find it. Its basially cream soda modified

(salam)

Good to hear that......why should they promote and sell the enemy's goods anywayz...... :rolleyes:

It is available in the US, go to any Pakistani store, not Indian, Indian stores dont carry Pakistani goods (just telling it how it is), and you should find it.  Its basially cream soda modified

(salam)

Good to hear that......why should they promote and sell the enemy's goods anywayz...... :rolleyes:

LOl as a matter of fact, i've found pakola to be in most Indian grocery stores, here n London.

Since every corner shop/store is owned by a patel family!

They are only intesrested in making sales, i doubt they are bothered about whom the prodect is manufactured by!

Sorry to burst your bubble!

BTW: Calling on all londoners and peeps living in the UK, an emergency protest has been organised on saturday! I'll be posting the notice in detail in the general forum soon.

Edited by Malek-e-Ashtar

LOl as a matter of fact, i've found pakola to be in most Indian grocery stores, here n London.

aye hai bhaijaan where????? tooting??? southall???? :!!!: i havent seen it anywhere :donno:

aye hai bhaijaan where????? tooting??? southall???? :!!!: i havent seen it anywhere :donno:

'aye hai' me kahan se bhaijaan hogaya! :o

I'm probably younger than you!

hmm yes I discovered the unsurpassed, exotic and unique development whilst visiting Tooting, and also in Balham.

'hara bhara pakola! ice cream Soda!'

pakola.JPG

It is available in the US, go to any Pakistani store, not Indian, Indian stores dont carry Pakistani goods (just telling it how it is), and you should find it.  Its basially cream soda modified

(salam)

They are only intesrested in making sales, i doubt they are bothered about whom the prodect is manufactured by!

Sorry to burst your bubble!

BTW: Calling on all londoners and peeps living in the UK, an emergency protest has been organised on saturday! I'll be posting the notice in detail in the general forum soon.

Okay..........that shows how nice we indians are....... :D

'aye hai' me kahan se bhaijaan hogaya! 

I'm probably younger than you!

acha abba jaan <_< i call every1 my bhaijaan... :blink:

hmm yes I discovered the unsurpassed, exotic and unique development whilst visiting Tooting, and also in Balham.

'hara bhara pakola! ice cream Soda!'

:!!!: in Balham?! :o ho hai!!!! kahaaannnn?? humne toh kahin nahin dekha...aur Tooting mein kahan per???????

Pakola is overly-sweet water with a bit too much rose-water added too it. :sick:

yah sahi kha :sick: aisa hojata hai usko peenay kay bad

other flavours include lychee i guess and rasberry or sumthing