Sign in to follow this  
GHULAAM E ABBAS

For Pakistani Shia's..................

Aslamo 3alikum,

TrainMarch1.jpg

He's the on the extreme left...

He was the president of Tehrik-e-Jafaria Pakistan, which is now known as Islami Tehrik Pakistan..

Wa'Salam

Ali

who is sajid naqvi??

i like tht surname :)

Sajid Naqvi is a shia leader of Pakistan.....He become the president of Thrik e Jafria after death of Arif Hussani Shaheed.

Now days he is enjoying friendship of pro taliban groups

no bkk no wayyyyyyy i aint givvin u any of the snickers i have hidden in my rum (even tho *sum1* raided the rum y'day ^_^ ) :)

yeh man i called my dad @ da mosque to ask him about this guy (he woz soo mad!!!)....and he said no one likes himmmmmmm :no: wot did this guy do anyway???

what..who stopped matamdari?????? tht guyyyyy :mad:

i hate him

i hate him

i hate him

:mad:

^_^

even my dad wudn't EVA do THAT!!!! no matter how much he'd like me to read the quran 24/7....

Edited by Nida_e_Zahra

he stopped matamdari .....most probably lol..

no he dint BKK jis baat ka pata na ho us mein bolo mut

he did all other bad things nowadyz he is in league with the taliban loving ppl the group called MMA(mutthahida majlis-e-amal) he is one of the member

n he doesnt need thrashing from his mom but the shia community

Intrepid, is that the only reason noones likes him? I dont think just because he stands united with the sunnis in pak (which is what we need right now), anyone can start assuming he is pro-taliban. Thats way out of order. Everyone has their own views. Some like him, some dont, for whatever personal reasons. One thing for sure, he's done alot for pak shias, which is more than i can say for some armchair experts.

and oh yeah......Nida, grow up.

Bismillah

Ya Ali Madad!!

Asalam Alikum..

One thing for sure, he's done alot for pak shias

O.k... Now this is the first time I am hearing that....

Tell me you are kidding...RIGHT???

For thoes who do not know Sajid Naqvi, here's a taste.. This is a joint decleration of MMA (MUJTAHIDA MAJLIS e AMAL).. Sajjid Naqvi is a part of this Mujtahida [Edited Out], and he signed this document...

Declaration of Mutahidda Majlise Amal (MMA) Presidential Session Issued on 22 September 2002, Sunday in Islamabad

Pakistan’s Six Religious Parties alliance expresses its resolve that we will jointly struggle for the freedom integrity, solidarity, and Islamic identity of Pakistan. Our main objective is the implementation of real Islamic Shariah System in the country, which can only be possible by introducing Khilafat e Rashidah according to which public law of Pakistan would Hanfi.

Implementation of the faith of honour, dignity and obedience for Amirul Momneen sydnah Hazrat Abobakar Siddique (ra), Amirul Momneen sydnah Hazrat Omer Farooque (ra), Hazrat sydnah Usman Ghani (ra), Hazrat syednah Ali (ra), Hazrat syednah Amir Moawiyah (ra) and conqueror of Qustintiniya, will be made sure and law will be made for this. This session announces that 1973 constitution guarantees establishment of parliamentary democracy and federal ruling system on the basis of Islam. The destination of our struggle is formation of such a state, according to the directives of Quran and sunnah and recommendations of Islamic ideological council, which guarantees freedom, religious traditions, national civilization, social justice and prosperity of people.

Following six religious parties being the member of Mutahiddah Majlise Amal (MMA) are fully agreed on religious and political issues and announce that Pakistan’s national stance over Kashmir issue is principled but regarding Taleban in neighboring Afghanistan, the government of Pakistan is playing in colonial hands. Mutahidda Majlise Amal (MMA) after achieving power will use all means to introduce exact taliban government system in Pakistan and flag of Tauheed will rise over whole Pakistan.

Signs of Six Parties’ leaders

1- Qazi Hussain Ahmed (Amir Jamat e Islami)

2- Moulana Shah Ahmed Noorani (President Jamiat Ulma e Pakistan)

3- Moulana Fazlur Rahman (Amir Jamiat Ulma-e-Islam (F)

4- Moulana Sami-ul-Haq (Amir Jamiat Ulma-e-Islam (S)

5- Allamah Syed Sajid Ali Naqvi (Chief Banned Party Tehrik Jaferiya Pakistan now chief of Tehrik Islami Pakistan)

6- Professor Sajid Mir (Amir Jamiat Ahle Hadith)

Wa Salam..