Dr. Moosa Al-Moosvi's book:

Islah-e-SHIA

islahtitle.jpg

The BOOK

Nawab Mohsin-ul-Mulk's book:

Ayaat-um-Bayyinat

ntitle.jpg

The BOOK

See and read it, sure will be guided or doing Matam. Oh I came to know, whay SHIAs are called as Khatmals. Yea, coz when you put Khatmal upside down, what it does same as in Matam-e-........

One more thing:

Its not Fiqah-e-Jafariya.....

Its Fiqah-e-Kafariya.....

:)))))

Jhangvi Shaheed Teri Azmat Ko Salam Hai.....

And you are gaining what exactly by saying derogatory things? Sawaab?

See and read it, sure will be guided or doing Matam. Oh I came to know, whay SHIAs are called as Khatmals. Yea, coz when you put Khatmal upside down, what it does same as in Matam-e-........

You just cursed the mourning of Hussain. You referred to Rasool (pbuh) as a Khatmal. May Allah forgive you.

I give a message to my Shia brothers and sisters not to stoop to this level and reply to this person in the manner he is "discussing" with us. Show the world what these people are really made of.

You just cursed the mourning of Hussain. You referred to Rasool (pbuh) as a Khatmal. May Allah forgive you.

I give a message to my Shia brothers and sisters not to stoop to this level and reply to this person in the manner he is "discussing" with us. Show the world what these people are really made of.

Just outta interest BKK bro, doesnt that kinda breach the peace on this site with what he just wrote???

It seems its quite easy for some shia's to fall foul of the warning scheme, but others can get away almost scott-free with that slanderous post?

What gives?

Nice one.

Sorry about that one people. Mod Mistake LOL.

Please delete this thread. I dont mind him here as long as he does not denigrate

Man .. and they say that we insult them ..

Its Fiqah-e-Kafariya.....
like we r kufaar :squeez: ?? .. thank u anyway .. May Allah guide u to the right path and forgive u ..

Assalaamu alaikum

Heheheh so jhangvi ur here finally I was waiting for this for a very long time. This guy used to debate at sdol.org but when we asked him few question he ran away. He has a degree at copy pasting from anti-shia sites.

Salam ,

Ya Ali madad

through mourning of imam Hussain (as) Allah made his promise true that "tum mera zikr karo mani tumhara akikr karon ga"

My hands are itching to type what we call sunni's in lucknow....

heheheheh

can i can i can i????

Alifaia

SHIAs are called as Khatmals

salam,

those who cant deffrentiate between human being and insects how can

he/she recognize Sahaba (ra) then how can he/she Sipah the Sahaba (ra) .

Edited by Baatil Ka Kaatil

This Jhangvi guy is an idiot, with the brain the size of a pea.

He calls himself a Muslim but is out to do more harm to the ummah of my beloved Prophet (pbuh) than any Kafir would.

Osman.

AoA,

brothers n sisters they say that matam of shahed is bidat n when there people died in kasmir there matam is not bidat aur kufar but instead they say that look these trrifying people, :D the problem is that when we do matam the people know who is the zalim on that day i.e is Yazeed & Mawiyah & Company,which r the Fore fathers of so called Wahabis:)

Rgds

Wajeeh

Topic closed. This isn't gonna get us no where. Any topic jhangvi creates to cause fitnah will be CLOSED.