Sign in to follow this  
BuZari

Aya. Khamenai's representative in Pak?

Salaam,

I was wondering, does Aya. Khamenai have any official-political representative in Pakistan, just like Shaheed Arif Hussaini used to be the official representative for Aya. Khomeni? I just need to know the name (and source, if possible). Thanks.

BuZari

Guest newshia
Assalam o Alikum

The official representative of Rahbar-e-Kabeer is Ay Abul Fazal Bahauddini and Numainda-e-Wali-e-Faqih (Rep in the country of the country) is Allama Sajid Ali NAqvi.

Ali Imran

salaam,

So this means that Syed Sajid Naqvi is Ayat. Khamenei's representative in Pakistan? I didn't completely understand what you said...

ws

Guest newshia
NO!! he is no longer a representitive of Rahbar. Sajid naqvi has prooven himself unworthy of the position he is unwilling to release.

why sajid naqvi is unworthy

PAKMAN,

Mind translating/summarizing this for me? I can't read Urdu unfortunately... Would greatly appreciate it.

ws

(salam) bro new shia

I cant translate the whole thing but I can summerize it.

This is a document of MMA Party in pak. It is basically a wahabi party. On this document it is written that they plan on Implementing the belife and respect of Abu Bakr, Umar ,Usman and Moawia. And it is also written they plan on installing a taliban style government in Pakistan. And Sajid naqvi was a part of that meeting and his signature is available at the bottem. So basically he slaughterd the shia movment in Pakistan.

and this isn't the only thing that hes done.........

Guest newshia
(salam) bro new shia

This is a document of MMA Party in pak. It is basically a wahabi party. On this document it is written that they plan on Implementing the belife and respect of Abu Bakr, Umar ,Usman and Moawia. And it is also written they plan on installing a taliban style government in Pakistan. And Sajid naqvi was a part of that meeting and his signature is available at the bottem. So basically he slaughterd the shia movment in Pakistan.

Oh yes...

I've heard about this, but I can't understand why he is doing it.

He does not need to go this far for the cause of Shia-Sunni unity. It is well beyond that and to the point of loss of faith and self-dignity...

I wonder what they're thinking.

ws

the reperesentative of ayatollah khamenai is ayatollah abul fazl bahauddini resides in tariq road karachi beside almurtaza school.

the pic attached \/ with the interpreter molana ghulam abbas waziri

post-9213-1100844920_thumb.jpg

(salam)  bro new shia

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You missed the main personality: Fatah-e-Qustuntunia (The Conquerer of Constantinople) -_-

kaneez e mehdi: Iranian? Is he the his rep. as in Iran's ambassador to Pak or what?

Salam Alaikum

Newshia

Oh yes...

I've heard about this, but I can't understand why he is doing it.

He does not need to go this far for the cause of Shia-Sunni unity. It is well beyond that and to the point of loss of faith and self-dignity...

I wonder what they're thinking.

This document is a fabrication and has been denied by MMA

You can see to what great lengths and what great lows some people will go to slander Agha Sajid Ali Naqvi, and it indicates, if anything, that he is righteous and those who lead this character assassination movement against him are the people to avoid.

Wassalaam

Why keep calling him Rehbar and all other titles?

What right he has to such auspicious titles? He is self proclaimed to these titles.

He is a scholar and respect him that degree.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

calling him rehbar has a reason behind

he is not just a scholar he also has got another title of wali ul faqih and v call the wali ul faqih, the rehbar of ours coz he not only is our religious and spiritual leader but also our political leader..

even other marjahs are supposed to obey him in the political fatwas he gives

calling him rehbar has a reason behind

he is not just a scholar he also has got another title of wali ul faqih and v call the wali ul faqih, the rehbar of ours coz he not only is our religious and spiritual leader but also our political leader..

even other marjahs are supposed to obey him in the political fatwas he gives

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's pretty controversial. It isn't something unanimously accepted by the shia scholars.

Salam dear Momineen!!

i also wanted to know that who is the representative of Wali e Faqih. i only know his name nothing else to contact. please tell me that can i follow his fatwas as i m rehber's muqalid. and also tell me about the confirmation in this regard..

now

i would like to say something..

what the hell is the problem with these ppl? if some1 dont want the great leader of the ummah than go ahead,,, we follow Him(rehber ,, Syed ALi Khamenei) not only the majority of shiites of pakistan but also the shias of the rest of the world.. accept him as their Wali e Faqih...

we have very rich system the system of wilayat which has every thing in it including Educational system.. political system,,, social system,, everything we have the true islamic system. u people can bear and afford the all other systems but not ur own system the great system of Wilayat..

we dont want to leave our leader alone. All of us know that ppl left MOLA ALI(a.s) after the death of Rasool Allah (SAWAW). and dont repeat that now.....

OUR wali e faqih is the follower of MOLA and he is SYED.

u can afford all others like benazir bhutto, Zulfiqar bhuttom, zia ul haq, shah fahad, shah Abdullah, bush, obama , imran khan, pervez musharaf.. but not Syed Ali KHamenie?

ppl of lebnan follow him

shia of bahrain follow him

shia of saudia follow him

shia of pakistan follow him

shia of Azer bijan follow him\

shia of iraq follow him

all the OLAMA and Shia famouse scholars accept him as a wali e faqih,,,

but ppl a few ppl here have some problem with him

no metter

many others also have prolems with him

america, isreal, AAL e Saud, TAlibans and many more anti islamic groups

so if u also want to join them we dont fear of all of these devils....

we are ready

we want to show our attendence LABAIK

LABAIK YA ZAHRA

LABAIK YA HUSSAIN

LABAIK KHAMENIE

wassalam

Edited by perokarwilayat

Okay for me it is also not so clear,

I think, It is upon Pakistani people to declare their political leader, Ayatullah could only support Him. POLITICAL REPRESENTATIVE whom the majority accepts, or the successor of the previous one, like as i heard after the Shaheed Arif Hussaini, Allama was his successor.

Because sorry to say Pakistani Shias are politcally youunger as compare to any other Shias of the world, Our political awareness is too low, might because of many reasons. That's why it is not a matter of great concern for us that who should be our Political Leader, you may search different forums and judge that as well.

I witness from my previous 10 years that this Allama had not done enough for the Dignity of our religion, (might be due to any logical reasons) the reason might be the nation donot want anything else from their leader !

Allah s.w.t give me a chance to survey out many parts of my country except NWFP, i could say that public hatred for the Allama is increasing gradually, Since the martyrdom of Leader Arif Hussaini (The Superb leader) in 1988, we find Shias more backward with zero prosperity..