Tel: 020-8336-1018

7. Hujjat Imambara

Wood Lane

Stanmore

Middlesex

HA7 4LQ

Tel: 020-8954-6247

PM me if you need anymore.

yoooo i noticed u put haideri & idara first. could you be the first other iraqi living in south london by any chance????

Time: 06:00 PM to 08:30 Admission is free!

To Register: Please (limited places available)

Register here or

Send a text to 07537410018 with the number of tickets you need. (No Extra charges) or collect your tickets from centres.

Like it on Facebook

Email_Version.jpg

Like it on Facebook

Salaam could you kindly give us more information about this event please? As in a break down of the topic, the speaker etc. Also i couldnt find this event on the main website of Muhammadi trust.

SALAAMS People

Does anyone know of a shia mosque in London that also offer the azaan transmitter service?

Thats a transmitter that allows you to link to the mosque and have the azaan played in your house - its very common in Sunni mosques and I am hoping I can have the shia version in my home!!

Salamun Alaikum,

U can go to this website for getting adhan Shia and be aware of shia adhan time

www.almurtaza.co.uk

Salaams,

Does anybody know any Shia Mosques in London that are good for converts (with English lectures)? Thanks smile.gif

Salamun Alaikum,

We have formed a small club for shia converts and mostly it is for socializing and we have some shia converts in our small group here in London, we try to help them in any case they need it. Going out with them, patiently listen to them and as far as we can to help them.

this happeneds every 2 weeks alhamdolellah

and we r trying to make a website and collect shia converts and solve their problems in any case insha Allah

plz PM me if u would like to be in this group

Thanks

As salamu alaykum,

Are there any English speaking gatherings in the South West of England? If anyone would like to get in touch as an individual they are most welcome. The Bristol mosque is often in Urdu and it is quite far to go.

Dear Parastoo, was there success with the reverts group in London; perhaps I could at least stay in touch with Muslims from a distance. This is a quiet rural location and my efforts to be a part of any Muslim community have so far been insufficient.

If anyone can help, your advice would be much appreciated.

many thanks

Khoda hafez

Salam,

I'm a student from the US studying in the UK till the end of July. I live up near Harrow on the Hill .. I was wondering if anyone could please guide me to a mosque near by because the family I'm staying with is non Muslim and since I'll be the only one fasting I wouldn't like to be spending the month of Ramadan alone. Thank you.

Alaa

Salam,

I'm a student from the US studying in the UK till the end of July. I live up near Harrow on the Hill .. I was wondering if anyone could please guide me to a mosque near by because the family I'm staying with is non Muslim and since I'll be the only one fasting I wouldn't like to be spending the month of Ramadan alone. Thank you.

Alaa

wa alaykum as-salaam. There is a centre not too far from you, it is called Mehfil Ali 

Here is their address: SICM, North Harrow Assembly Hall, Station Road, North Harrow, Middlesex HA2 6A

Here is their website: http://www.sicm.org.uk/

Note: It says Tuesday 9th July being the first night of Shahr Ramadan. I don't know if that is the first night or not. 

Alsalam alikum,

Is there a Shia mosque/center in SHepherds bush/ West london?

(wasalam)

This place is just up the road from S.B. tube station

4. Islamic Universal Association

20 Penzance Place

Holland Park

London

W11 4PG

Tel: 020-7602-5273

You can also take the bus for 20 mins or so (I think it is the 316 or 31?) to get to the Islamic Centre of England

http://www.ic-el.com/

They hold daily prayers as well as other events, the one in Holland Park does Friday Prayers and other events, it is not open for daily prayers

Are there any mosques next to uxbridge im new here!?

This is the closet one that I know of, it's the one that I used to attend, I went there from Uxbridge

http://www.sicm.org.uk/

There is also a place in Sudbury Town, that isn't too far from Uxbridge (45 mins or so)

BMC Education Trust 856-858 Harrow Road Sudbury Town, Wembley London. HA0 2PX. Uk

Any mosque/center for Friday prayer around South West London? if yes, where and what are the timings?

Thanks!

Depending on where you are in SW, I'd say that the closest one to you is :

Islamic Universal Association

20 Penzance Place

Holland Park

London

W11 4PG

The prayer starts at the time of Zhuhr, the khutba is in Farsi, Arabic and English (the shaykh alternates)