Sign in to follow this  
kumail

Is anyone here from australia?

u live in Australia then??

how COULD YOU???? how could you say that you hate Australia....I mean you can hate England, you can hate any other country...but WHY Australia???

(excuse me...i am just a bit hyper today)

no probs....i'd love to swap countries...but it depends where u live tho....talk about new south wales??? YEA SURE!!!!!!!!!!

Im lebo sis-in-islam, lebos are what makes this country function. Lebos are the only ppl to make America and Israel flee from their turf.... Where do u come from??

Yes Nida, I live in Sydney (the gay capital of the world).

i thot u cud have guessed that i was from Jupiter...still want to swap??? and puh lease....STOP CUSSIN MY AUSSIELAND...the scenery is the best there...i am thinkin of posting sum LUVLY pics of Vermont...then u'll all find out WHAT I have been chattin about.

abdulhujjah im talking bout the lebanese in sydney not all around the world..

im lebanese aswell..... there are good and bad i guess

(bismillah)

(salam)

The only good aussie leboz u find are here, and that's cause we don't live in sydney.

heh, or melbourne

:P ^_^

ws

Yes bro,

Sheikh al ansari, is absolutely magnificent, i cant remember his address but call me and ill give you someone to talk to. He will help u he lives in punchbowl, very well educated and respected dear brother of mine.

Sallams

Man its the lebs that have ruined sydeny... that have scared the scenery for life!! :P ... the only good lebs in Oz are in melbourne... there is such a hugggee difference... u dont even think they are lebs... oh well... thats life - keep smiling aussies!

Take care and in good health

Assalamu alaykum everyone :)

I'm from Sydney too... and yep, I reckon Sydney is beautiful - with lebs or without 'em! Although i do think we add a certain flavour and atmosphere to the place, don't you???

WaSalam :D

Sallams

Man its the lebs that have ruined sydeny... that have scared the scenery for life!!  :P ... the only good lebs in Oz are in melbourne... there is such a hugggee difference... u dont even think they are lebs... oh well... thats life - keep smiling aussies!

Take care and in good health

(salam)

y r mel lebs diff from syd lebs?? anyway, i can't distinguish between leb or iraqi ..they all look the same to me.

my family is Chinese and we are having a bit of problem fitting into the shia community here in mel..we can neither speak arab or urdu (unfortunately my children can't speak chinese either)..so that leaves us very confused during majlis.

alhamdulillah, however, the sunday classes for children in the Panjatan (the Indian/Pakistani side) are held in English.

the young Syed Moderrassi came to the Panjatan in Mel and lectured in English..my children were v happy cos they could understand what was being relayed. I do wish more lectures are held in English in Mel..I heard things are much more better in Syd.

We actually thought of moving to syd becos of this factor but with the high cost of living there compared to mel..we decided against it. I heard syd is more beautiful than mel..inshaAllah, we will make the 8-9 hours drive there one day. :)

Edited by umhasan

Bismillah

Salaam

I actually reside in New zealand but i come to Sydney about 2-3 times a year :D nice place. Alhamdulillah there is a pretty big shia community there. Oh and i LOVED the alim that came from USA moulana Hussain. He is awesome :)

Allah hafiz

but it has luvly scenery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bismillah

Salaam

If you wanna see lovely scenery, come to New zealand.

http://www.scenicpacific.co.nz/trip.cfm/trip-10000029

http://www.travelplanner.co.nz/gallery/index.cfm

http://www.pbase.com/slug/nz

Check these out guyzz...

Your mouths will drop guaranteed :P

Allah hafiz