Sign in to follow this  
www.almujtaba.com

Iraqi? Iraqia?

Selam alaycom,

Montreal Shopping Centers are better than Ottawa's

Sorry Sis AP, I ain't coming to Ottowa then. The risk of no shopping and getting run over by Ali or El Hage (if he ever gets his hands on a fast car) is too high. You will have to come to Montrel to see me. You will find me shopping: look for a cash register that is on fire/ exploding.....

You have to meet in Montreal because Ottowa is too far for Hassan's scooter or bike :P . That is, if you can rally all the Iraqis. They seem to be either shy or hiding. I"m sure if there is enough food, they will show up. Good luck.

Peace,

Um Ali

Guest Arabian Princess
Selam alaycom,

Sorry Sis AP, I ain't coming to Ottowa then. The risk of no shopping and getting run over by Ali or El Hage (if he ever gets his hands on a fast car) is too high. You will have to come to Montrel to see me. You will find me shopping: look for a cash register that is on fire/ exploding.....

You have to meet in Montreal because Ottowa is too far for Hassan's scooter or bike :P . That is, if you can rally all the Iraqis. They seem to be either shy or hiding. I"m sure if there is enough food, they will show up. Good luck.

Peace,

Um Ali

salam

sis j.. of coure we'll have to meet in montreal...if you talk to anyone from ottawa and ask them which is better - ottawa or montreal - montreal always wins. Sorry but ottawa is a BORING city ... montral is awwwwwesome!!

So yalla people .. lets get something organized..first lets see whos in on thsi idea.

how many are willing to drive or fly out to montreal?? - we're covering all of north america

-I AM ... hehe I AM CANADIAN!! umm yeah so i'm willing to drive out there. .. lets see how many more :unsure:

w'salam

:Hijabi: Salaamu Alaikom

SHAKU MAKU AKU KABAB IRAQI? KHOUSH TAMAM :P SHINU HI KULU IRAQI MISTAHEE???????

ANA SAWI KABAB IRAQI WA TIMIN WA MARAG..

MARAG BAMIA OW MARAG FASOOLIA.. CAMAN AKU MARAG BANTANJAN

(LoL) This is what I learn from working in an iraqi resteraunt..

So if my iraqi grammar is off don't laugh at me I am american :P

Anyhow here in Dearborn there are sooooo many iraqi's I even met two iraqi wahabies :o They were shia but when they fled to Saudi they were brainwashed :cry:

Salaam :Hijabi: :Hijabi:

(salam)

Kulish zain....The more food the more people :D sawi Pacha... AHAM AKLA...LAZIM ATHOUGH WAHDA ZAINA MOO KLAWAT...

ANA AREAD AKIL... :D

Yallah......Wenkoum Ya Iraqieen.....LA Tistihoon...Akoo Akil mo li3ib.

ok I agree, if Montreal that's good...It shold be this summer before school starts!

Some people told me Ottawa is boring and ghost city too :D So Montreal is better...

Khooosh fa rah titboukhilna akil inshallah ukhti AP.

Selam alaycom,

Peace,

Um Ali

salam

sis j.. of coure we'll have to meet in montreal...if you talk to anyone from ottawa and ask them which is better - ottawa or montreal - montreal always wins. Sorry but ottawa is a BORING city ... montral is awwwwwesome!!

So yalla people .. lets get something organized..first lets see whos in on thsi idea.

how many are willing to drive or fly out to montreal?? - we're covering all of north america

-I AM ... hehe I AM CANADIAN!! umm yeah so i'm willing to drive out there. .. lets see how many more :unsure:

w'salam

(salam)

If it is really serious then I am in Montreal and I will come inshallah just fix the date, time, food, and people.

Seriously let's do something...So Ali will come, AP will come, Hassan Will Come, JAILEDinQatar will come... BKK will come...Akhi will come....Heaven is there so she will have to come......hmm any more interested?

Im there on Saturday - Wednesday for the Sheikh Ma'ash and Mulla Bassem programme, insha'Allah.

Ain't you coming to see Bassem?

(salam)

You better go there BKK....If I were you I would go....BASSEM is great.....

i can't...:cry:

im gonna be in Manchester...

i'll post the pics of manchester inshallah....

Selam alaycom,

Thanks for the offers br. BKK and sis jus call me sis, but I actually can get OUT of Qatar anytime I want, although, I might not be able to get back in..... :cry:

I am still amazed that more Iraqis haven't shown up. Start giving away Saddam dart boards ..... maybe that will do the trick. If not, I got some goat/sheep heads in the freezer. LOL

Peace,

Um Ali

two majlis and one juloos...and the following day i have to come back to work...

so thats about 450 miles of driving...matam and mourning - YA HUSSAAAAAAAIN

(salam)

Very good brother...May Allah bless you and your efforts.

Selam alaycom,

Well, since I'm JAILEDinQatar, I won't be able to make it afterall, unless someone breaks me out.

Peace,

Um Ali

(salam)

You got to understand this KHALA

JAILEDinQatar = JAILEDinEarth

How?

Qatar = Part of Middle East

Middle East = Part Of Asia

Asia = Part Of Earth

So Then Qatar is Part Of Earth

Then You Are JAILEDinEarth

So you can come to Montreal because

Montreal = Part Of Canada

Canada = Part Of North America

North America = Part Of Earth

Salaam Alaikum,

I just remembered something when I heard iraqi, we know a kurdish man and sometimes we go over to dinner at their house. And I have to admit, kurdish or iraqi's have the best food!!! mmm mmmm yummy, dol mah that is the best.

Now who would like to cook it for me?? It looks to time consuming for me to try. I don't have the patience, :unsure:

Masalama...

LoooL br. hassan,

calm down w/ all that posting, you're still not going to catch up w/ us afghans :shaytan: :shaytan:

(salam)

What does this thread have to do with Afghans? do we have to catch up!!!!!??

I thought it is just so iraqis can meet up and join and talk and have fun.

LoooL br. hassan,

calm down w/ all that posting, you're still not going to catch up w/ us afghans  :shaytan:  :shaytan:

(salam)

What does this thread have to do with Afghans? do we have to catch up!!!!!??

I thought it is just so iraqis can meet up and join and talk and have fun.

awww....are those really your intentions?

I'm sorry then..... :( I"m just joking around that's all ;)

B) Yo

whats up man ! Where r the damn iraqi ppl i feel like im the only nutta iraqi sis POSTIN come ON U DAMN IRAQIYIEEEEN BE PROUD AND POST!!!

Goood Post Bro www. Hassssssan.com

W'salam

^_^

Yela Ya shabab Waaan Rihtu

woooHooo IRAQI'Z ROCK!! :Hijabi:

(salam)

I feel I am the only Iraqi brother here......Yalla ya Iraqieen....Bila mistaha...

YALLAH khalisoona....GO GO IRAQ.

IRAQ 4 LIFE.

Guest Arabian Princess
(salam)

So....How is the program going sis AP?.....Good?......How is the food area going (most important part)?

Salam

umm... program?? Bro Hassan, it looks like no one is intrested in this planning, so it doesn't look like it's going to happen?? :donno:

W'salam

Selam alaycom,

I told you, the Pakis would take over shiachat. LOL or maybe the Afghans.

Sis AP, how about you and I meet up in Dearborn? Can we smuggle you across the border?

Peace,

Um Ali

(salam)

So....How is the program going sis AP?.....Good?......How is the food area going (most important part)?

Salam

umm... program?? Bro Hassan, it looks like no one is intrested in this planning, so it doesn't look like it's going to happen?? :donno:

W'salam

(salam)

Inshallah it will happen

but we need brothers and sisters that help and arrange....

It is serious not a joke...