Sign in to follow this  
roya

I just bought my ticket to Afghanistan!

Kabul. where I was born. once there, I'm going to travel in the north (insha'Allah see the masjid built for Imam Ali (as) in Mazar e Sharif.

anyone know how I can get a cheap ticket to germany from the states? summer ticket prices are out of control.

Assalamu Alaykum Sis!

Are you excited or what? That is gonna be such an amazing experience for you, inshAllah.

But your soooooooo gonna be missed :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yullah, until late July :P

take care,

wa salaam

ahh, Muhajiba! enti halwa. ;) I will take care of myself, jan. I will miss you. looool

Henna: well I was raised in germany but I forgot my german years ago, sister. I can't take a flight from the states straight to the country so I'm flying to Frankfurt and staying with family for a day until I leave for Kabul. I think my lay over to Kabul is in Instanbul.

I'm flying to Frankfurt

My dad is gonna be in frankfurt on the 28th! U should drop by and say hi :D

Good lack in Afganistan, make sure you cover up, those talibanies are still out there :P

Salam,

Coool, My parents are going next week. I wish I could go as well, I have never been to Afghanistan :cry:

Wassalam,

S B Rai

bah khayr you will go too, SBRai

Mujahid: I'm not leaving yet you goat. ;)

Salaams

Kabul in July Mashallah ..

I maybe going there by the End of July .. me and a freind.. he is an Afghani returning after a long time.. i am just tagging along to see the view :)

Farsh-e-Aza

Salaams

Kabul in July Mashallah ..

I maybe going there by the End of July .. me and a freind.. he is an Afghani returning after a long time.. i am just tagging along to see the view :)

Farsh-e-Aza

hehe, we'll prob. run into each other in some Internet cafe to use shiachat, lol!

you're tagging along to see the view? wow.

Salam,

Coool, My parents are going next week. I wish I could go as well,  I have never been to Afghanistan  :cry:

Wassalam,

S B Rai

bah khayr you will go too, SBRai

inshallah :)

Hey thats a great news :)

Have a safe journey :)

Which airline? Arena? (Is that the name of Afghanistan's airline? )

Anyways, Best of Luck :) Inshallah you will come back safe :)

So, no Iraqi is going to Iraq??

Wa'Salam

Ali

Guest Arabian Princess

Salam sis

awww evryone is leaving :cry:

yes you will be missed ... my buddy is leaving.

I hope you have a great time ..and don't forget us!! :)

Hope you have a great and safe trip ... :D

eerrr..look at the new face :unsure: ... lol Ali needs to make some MAJOR changes..

W'salam

hehe, we'll prob. run into each other in some Internet cafe to use shiachat, lol!

Salaams

Maybe we shall.. how long would you be staying in Kabul and moving on to Mazhar Sharif..

My Friend says Afghanistan is beautiful.. much more beautiful than NWFP thats the province of Pakistan..

Since its my vacation i promised him to show him around pakistan, a complete tour and he will show me around Afghanistan

But it shall be very wierd.. i am returning to pakistan after 15 yrs and he too is going back to kabul after 15 yrs :)

Farsh-e-Aza

salamz...some thing funny i remember...

when some one new asks me where ru from...i use to say..from KANDAHAR..

now a days im from BAGHDAD...lol

Salaams

Any Specific Reason why is that

Farsh-e-Aza

Salaams

Maybe we shall.. how long would you be staying in Kabul and moving on to Mazhar Sharif..

My Friend says Afghanistan is beautiful.. much more beautiful than NWFP thats the province of Pakistan..

Since its my vacation i promised him to show him around pakistan, a complete tour and he will show me around Afghanistan

But it shall be very wierd.. i am returning to pakistan after 15 yrs and he too is going back to kabul after 15 yrs :)

Farsh-e-Aza

salaam.

well, I would stay in Kabul most of the time. It would just be an overnight trip to Mazar, but I plan to go to Bamiyan perhaps to do part of my research. In all, I will be there for three weeks, insha'Allah.

returning is a weird feeling. when we left kabul, I was just a baby, but we went from afghanistan to germany to the states, so now I'm going in the reverse. Full circle ...

we'll talk again when the time comes nearer. perhaps I will thank you in person for the excel help. ;)

Salam sis

awww evryone is leaving :cry:

yes you will be missed ... my buddy is leaving.

I hope you have a great time ..and don't forget us!! :)

Hope you have a great and safe trip ... :D

eerrr..look at the new face :unsure: ... lol Ali needs to make some MAJOR changes..

W'salam

salaam my sister AP. I will write, no worries. anyway, I'm still here for nine weeks.

Peer Sayeed: yes, Ariana Airlines.

insha'Allah, I leave germany July 30 :wub:

wwoohhhooooo ur leavin...

i mean ummmm yeah have a safe trip..only joking sis

im really happy for u...remember to grow urself a beard, so taliban dont catch ya without it..lol

when u gettin back u attention seeker?