Sign in to follow this  
Akhi

Pakistan national anthem

Ummmm..........yeah :P

listen, if you're saying this because you think I generalized about pakistanis, so you decided to say this right back, fine. it's immature. my point was about the ISI and taliban pakis.

but if you're saying this for another reason, then I think it's time to either get serious or apologize.

wasalaam.

(salam)

I thought only Indians give this kind of reaction to paki verbal attacks. :blink: I apologise if any harm done from my words. I had no such intention.Well I am not into politics n stuff so I didn't know u were referring to ISI or other such groups.So my sincere apoligies again :wub:

btw please do explain the meaning of the sentences that u and sis naazneen had written in the other thread :D All I could understand was bechara :angry:

kh

the true inner feeling are coming out from sis roya...tututut

what happened to muslim unity????

you want to know my true feelings? then PM me because I'm not going to start an afghan-pakistan debate here.

muslim unity can only come about when we have ETHICAL LEADERSHIP.

pakistan's record in this regard isn't very encouraging. before you say, what about afghanistan, let me say we haven't had any leaders (unless you count the warlords) and the taliban came from pakistan. enough said.

blind nationalism and defense of your country are two different things, btw.

The Taliban DID NOT come from Pakistan.

they were, however, trained by Gen. Zia-ul-Haqq , the Pakistan dictator and the ISI.

with salaams and duas

Man I thought all these refugees from Afghanistan were coming to Pakistan

united states, canada, europe, australia..when faced between staying in a war zone and dying, many people have chosen to go to pakistan...many people have chosen otherwise....

Aslamo 3alikum,

Actually No.

They either migrated to Iran or Pakistan.

I mean come on !!! Australia didn't even accept 80 refugees.. Are you comparing this to 2 million Afghan refugees living here in Pakistan and 1.3 million refugees who moved to Iran?

Wa'Salam

Ali

you want to know my true feelings? then PM me because I'm not going to start an afghan-pakistan debate here.

pakistan's record in this regard isn't very encouraging. before you say, what about afghanistan, let me say we haven't had any leaders (unless you count the warlords) and the taliban came from pakistan. enough said.

The Taliban DID NOT come from Pakistan.

they were, however, trained by Gen. Zia-ul-Haqq , the Pakistan dictator and the ISI.

with salaams and duas

your statement goes against all facts.

the Taliban was NOT a pure "ethnic Afghan" movement (ask the Afghan living in Afghanistan, they'll tell you how they lived in fear from the Arab Afghan talibs, who were both with Al Qaeda and the Taliban) not to mention the THOUSANDS OF PAKISTANIS (mostly Pashtun) who fought with the Taliban on and off against Masoud et al's forces.

I doubt any exact numbers are available about the percentage of taliban who were pakistani or afghan or arab, etc.

where were their recruiting madrassas? Pakistan! so yes, they did come from pakistan.

(salam)

I thought only Indians give this kind of reaction to paki verbal attacks. :blink: I apologise if any harm done from my words. I had no such intention.Well I am not into politics n stuff so I didn't know u were referring to ISI or other such groups.So my sincere apoligies again :wub:

btw please do explain the meaning of the sentences that u and sis naazneen had written in the other thread :D All I could understand was bechara :angry:

kh

apology accepted. I figured you didn't know the implication behind your statement.

united states, canada, europe, australia..when faced between staying in a war zone and dying, many people have chosen to go to pakistan...many people have chosen otherwise....

Aslamo 3alikum,

Actually No.

I mean come on !!! Australia didn't even accept 80 refugees.. Are you comparing this to 2 million Afghan refugees living here in Pakistan and 1.3 million refugees who moved to Iran?

Wa'Salam

Ali

brother, how do you account for the millions of Afghans living in Europe and the Americas combined? California, Virginia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, etc. this is where some of the largest Afghan diaspora are outside Asia. there were two waves of migration, the second wave went largely to pakistan and iran.

the emigration did not take place just in the last 10 years, but last 20 years beginning with the illegal invasion by the former Soviet Union. these people were more well off and left immediately. most of the "recent" Afghan refugees, after the So-Called Afghan civil war beg. in 1992, went to the neibghboring countries (these people were often more poor and did not even leave the country in 79 when the soviet military arrived).

now most of these former refugees are internally displaced, inside afghanistan.

Edited by roya_a

Aslamo 3alikum,

Sister I meant the refugees..

Like so many Indians, Pakis, Iraqis, Iranians, Lebs etc etc are living in west but you cant call them refugees, right?

There have been two heavy migration from Afghanistan, in the first one the majority of people went to Iran and in the most recent one they went to Pakistan..

Anyways, I dont think it matters..

so why discuss it?

Anyways

Khuda hafiz

Aslamo 3alikum,

Actually No.

Wa'Salam

Ali

what are u talking about? there are huge afghan communities throught europe, canada, the united states, and australia.

Edited by naaz_aneen

Salaams

I know two great afghanis.. one is from the border town of chaman.. the other is from herat... Both of them are based here in Dubai..

For Pakistanis , afghanis are brothers as well as burden.. it depends to which pakistani you are talking to .. for someone in peshawar they are most welcome.. but for someone in interior sindh they are just people hogging our land..

I sometimes wonder how easy it is to make two muslims brothers fight.. its very easy..

Its a shame.. i never consider any muslim apart from me..

Dont judge a book by its cover.. you need to give everyone time and space..

Afghan-Pakistan relations have gone through some serious mess..

I feel with education we should learn to look beyond that.. respect each other and learn to co-exist..

anyways.. i dont like ppl arguing over who is better.. none of our.. we all have erred.. and we all need to improve

so sis roya.. and who ever is on the paki bandwagon.. this post was about Paki National Anthem.. lets not drift away from that topic.

Peace..

Farsh-e-Aza

Salaams

I know two great afghanis.. one is from the border town of chaman.. the other is from herat... Both of them are based here in Dubai..

For Pakistanis , afghanis are brothers as well as burden.. it depends to which pakistani you are talking to .. for someone in peshawar they are most welcome.. but for someone in interior sindh they are just people hogging our land..

I sometimes wonder how easy it is to make two muslims brothers fight.. its very easy..

Its a shame.. i never consider any muslim apart from me..

Dont judge a book by its cover.. you need to give everyone time and space..

Afghan-Pakistan relations have gone through some serious mess..

I feel with education we should learn to look beyond that.. respect each other and learn to co-exist..

anyways.. i dont like ppl arguing over who is better.. none of our.. we all have erred.. and we all need to improve

so sis roya.. and who ever is on the paki bandwagon.. this post was about Paki National Anthem.. lets not drift away from that topic.

Peace..

Farsh-e-Aza

the matter was brought up because your anthem, interestingly enough, is in farsi.

look who's talking about hogging land now ... az bar e khuda.

Which idiot said that the national anthem posted here is in farsi?

Hellooooooooo cant you read????

salam,

Sis that's a fact. U need to check this out from ur mum or Dad.They might be knowing it :)

kh

Aslamo 3alikum,

Actually No.

Wa'Salam

Ali

what are u talking about? there are huge afghan communities throught europe, canada, the united states, and australia.

Aslamo 3alikum,

I explained it earlier ..

I meant the "refugees" .

Wa'Salam

Ali

sis ... why debate about something that can cause a fight????? yaar..we aint the older generation..we are the new ones...and the new ones are more openminded...

instead of dissing pakistan or vice versa...why dont we join forces? and start unity...

i mean even pakistan and indians, the new geneartions have started to soclialise together..everywhere.

p.s pakistan anthem is in urdu...its urdu..and true urdu is similar to farsi...now if it is..what can we do? we speak the language..now if some people dont like it...what do they expect us to do????

why debate about something that can cause a fight????? yaar..we aint the older generation..we are the new ones...and the new ones are more openminded...

instead of dissing pakistan or vice versa...why dont we join forces? and start unity...

i mean even pakistan and indians, the new geneartions have started to soclialise together..everywhere.

Salaams

well said brother.. i second any effort to promote unity ..

No Future in constant fighting :)

Farsh-e-Aza

PS SiS Roya my post was never meant to diss you or afghanistan.. it was just an effort to cease this arguement.. PEACE :)

this is my only response.

Asia is a living body, and Afghanistan its heart

In the ruin of the heart lies the ruin of the body

So long as the heart is free, the body remains free

If not, it becomes a straw adrift in the wind.

- Mohammed Iqbal