Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '@advice?'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Special Forums
    • Muharram 1439/2017
    • Debates
  • Welcome to ShiaChat!
    • Guest Lounge
    • Tech Support and Feedback
  • Main Forums
    • Theology and General Religion
    • Personalities in the Islamic World
    • Jurisprudence and Islamic Law
    • Politics and Current Events
    • Social, Family, Personal, and Cultural Issues
    • Science, Technology, Economics, Education, and Health
    • Off-Topic
  • Other Forums
    • Interfaith Dialogue
    • Other Languages
    • Local Community Forums
  • The Hadith Club's Topics
  • University Students Club's Academic Questions
  • Food Club's Topics
  • University Students Club's Advice and Counseling
  • Food Club's Restaurants
  • Reverts to Islam's Topics
  • Sports on ShiaChat's Football (Soccer)
  • Sports on ShiaChat's Basketball
  • Sports on ShiaChat's Cricket/Baseball
  • Sports on ShiaChat's American Football
  • Travel Club (Pilgrimages, Vacations, Business)'s Ziyarat, Hajj, Umrah
  • University Students Club's Housekeeping
  • Travel Club (Pilgrimages, Vacations, Business)'s General Travel Discussion
  • Mental health and Psychological wellbeing's Topics
  • Myths & Misconceptions Debunked's Topics
  • Myths & Misconceptions Debunked's Accusations and Myths/Rumors Forum
  • Sports on ShiaChat's Boxing/Wrestling/MMA
  • Sports on ShiaChat's Other Sports
  • Travel Club (Pilgrimages, Vacations, Business)'s Vacations/Business Trips
  • Art, Crafts, DIY's Topics


  • Community Calendar


There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Found 1 result

  1. What do I need to do before going to the UK?

    Dear brothers and sisters, I have considered moving to the UK soon to study, I have not applied to uni yet because I don't have a visa and passport yet. (Yanks need a visa and passport to apply.) I have considered a source of income, price of my flight ticket, plan on arranging disability services for uni. Been looking for a ground floor apartment or studio in Leicester/ Leicestershire area. Might consider a park home, although it might be really risky, I don't know what they are like across the pond. The ones in the US are pretty scary places sometimes and I speak experience. I also like that I can get a disability pass for riding a train or bus, although I probably won't use it often. Could you Britons tell me whether or not, I can apply for the Meals on Wheels program and what is this tv license business? In the US, there is no such thing and I am rather unsure as to what make of it? Is there anything that I left out when considering things? Anything I should be aware of? I am not sure what to write, so I'll stop here. Your advice is greatly appreciated in advance.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.