Salam I don't wanna sound like an atheist but I'm trying to be as critical as I can cuz these questions are holding me back from being a Shia Muslim and I would be so happy if u could answer these questions so that people don't always win me in argues with these questions thank u.
1. Is it true that if u revert or convert away from Islam u will be killed:
Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings. This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not have faith.
Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."
Other verses that seem to support the many Hadith that establish the death sentence for apostates are Quran verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, 9:66.
Hadith and Sira
The most reliable Hadith collection contain numerous accounts of Muhammad and his companions putting people to death for leaving Islam. According to verse4:80 of the Quran: "Those who obey the Messenger obey Allah." Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " Sahih Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate." Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle." Sahih Bukhari (84:58) - "There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Muisa said, 'He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice.' Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, 'Then we discussed the night prayers'"
2. Why is Shiism the right sect when we hit our selfs for Imam Hussein wen hurting yourself is haram and hitting yourself on the chest makes health issues worse. And did the imams or prophet tell us to hit each other or slice each other up and tawasul is haram right u can only pray to Allah or else it's haram in the beginning of the Quran it says worship Allah alone only him and there is no verse supporting to say ya ali or ya Hussein why can't we say ya Allah or ya Muhammad rasolallah why do we put more focus on the imams and not as much to the prophet. If you answer to these questions and it make sense and with sources I will convert to Shia Islam
3. Is the Darwin theory true? Or Adam and Eve can any of it be true and how.
4. It's haram to take over other countries and take their land like tha caliphs did right and if the prophet allowed it is their any proof and why was it to have power is this the pure Islam?
5. We shouldn't be visiting Imams shrines no I mean like puttinggg gold around it it's haram right and also people talk with the imams why isn't this haram and some imams say that the Quran is not the right version. And they focus so much on Imam Hussein and hit them selves why is it ok if u don't do that?
Extra questions why are the Middle East contries back is it cuz of o freedom like the sharia law why do people that don't Belive in Islam have to follow our rules and don't u think thoose rules were good for 1400 years ago, why do we have marjas?
thank u so much brothers and sisters