All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 70 Virtues of Imam Ali AS

24- When the Honorable the Exalted God revealed the following verse, ‘O ye who believe! When ye consult the Messenger in private, spend something in charity before your private consultation..’ I had a gold coin. I sold it for ten Dirhams and gave it away in charity before my private consultation with God’s Prophet (MGB). I swear by God that none of the companions of the Prophet (MGB) did that either before or after me. Then the Honorable the Exalted God revealed the following verse to the Prophet, ‘Is it that ye are afraid of spending sums in charity before your private consultation (with him)? If, then, ye do not so, and God forgives you, then (at least) establish regular prayer; practise regular charity; and obey God and His Apostle. And God is well-acquainted with all that ye do.’ Is it not that ‘and God forgives you’ refers to a sin committed for which God forgives them. 25- I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘Paradise is forbidden for the Prophets to enter before I enter it, and it is forbidden upon the Trustees to enter before you enter it. O Ali! The Blessed the Sublime God has given me glad tidings about you which He has not given to any of the Prophets who came before me. He has given me glad tidings that you will be the Master of the Trustees and your two sons Al-Hassan and Al-Hussein (MGB) will be the two Masters of the Youth in Paradise on the Resurrection Day.’ 26- My brother Ja’far will be adorned with two wings made of pearl, ruby and chrysolite and fly along with the angels in Paradise. 27- My uncle Hamzih will be the Master of the Martyrs in Paradise. 28- God’s Prophet (MGB) said, ‘The Blessed the Sublime God has given me a promise about you which will be fulfilled. God has established me as a Prophet and has established you as a Trustee. Soon you shall experience from my nation the same treatment which Moses (MGB) experienced from Pharaoh. However, be patient and consider it to be from God until you see me again. I am the friend of your friends and I consider your enemies to be my enemies.’ 29- Indeed I heard God’s Prophet (MGB) say, ‘O Ali! You are the Owner of the Heavenly Pool . No one else will own it. Then some people will come to you and ask for water. You will turn them down and say that there is not even a sip of water. They will return with a black face. Then my followers and yours will enter. You will say, ‘return while satiated with water.’ They will return with a white face.’ (To be continued.........)
  3. Pizza Toppings

Pineapple?!
  4. Thanksgiving Mubarak, Y'all

I hope all you folks celebrating it have fun. Please think of me when you eat turkey.
  5. Burning questions

Seriously bro? Please list them. Jazak Allah khair.
  6. Today
  7. Picture worth a few Words

This one might trip you up:
  8. ISIS now dead

They send in the next in line.. I expected ksa to step in.. and they are trying to get ksa to start a war with lebanon... also they might try to mobilize the kurds.
  9. "So Stephen Hawking says we'll need to get off-planet within 100 years. He may be right, or not. We may live on Mars or the moon, or not. Either way, space is physically tough on humans. Will we biologically evolve?" https://www.google.com.pk/amp/amp.dw.com/en/will-we-evolve-to-adapt-to-life-in-space/a-38756815 What do you think?
  10. Jahiliyya time Question

I hope this is not Qiyas, but the two hadiths are actually very clear. Repenting is the only way. Imagine a born muslims who all of his live follow his desires and are not interested in religion and dies, it does not make any sense that his sins are not counted. That's why when we return back to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and repent our sins and never do them, then Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى surely by his Mercy accept it, and that is clear in two hadiths!
  11. question again

subhan Allah.. everything makes sense and is logical in shia hadiths.. does it make sense that the army of the caliph of islam kills the grandson of the Prophet saaw?
  12. Where can I find this book?

Salam, Does anyone know where I can find the book "Islamic Belief System"? This book is written by Dr Mohammad Shomali.
  13. ISIS now dead

ISIS is defeated, liberals saw Assad and Putin embracing, now because of all the Russia nonsense that's been inserted into their clueless minds, they're raging on and on about how two warcriminals embrace one another, I suppose they would've rather left ISIS alone instead of Assad taking territory from them. Of course, Assad is no innocent, and has blood on his hands, but he killed fewer people than the amount of children US led sanctions killed in Iraq, to which Madeleine Albright said it was worth it, and these people had nothing to say about that. It's so funny how the crimes of the US empire go unquestioned, yet that same empire can so easily convince them someone needs to be overthrown and hung. I suppose they would rather syria became another Libya, with African migrants swimming trying to get to Europe but what do they care they sit comfortably, read their NYT and think they know it all.
  14. question again

1. if the sunni hadith make sense to someone else, is he right to follow/accept it? and the same point you made, he feels that way but the other way around. 2. does that imply that accepting something(read: hadith) as religion is based upon sense and logic and not it being from Allah? does that mean that you reject those verses of the quran which dont make sense or defy logic? safe to say you dont reject it. because you believe it is from Allah. i apply the same logic to hadith. doesnt matter if it makes sense to me. if it is the truth, i accept (and not saying here that sunni hadith is truth). sacrificing your son like a lamb certainly doesnt make sense, but Ibrahim a.s. did it because it was a command from Allah. so, if the prophet pbuh said it, we accept it, even if our brain/understanding isnt good enough to properly understand it and "make sense" of it.
  15. i know shia hadith is not a hujjah upon sunni brothers/sisters what i'm trying to say is that, shia has one less thing to worry with regards to quranic verses because their imams (as) will intercede for them on judgement day. Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (as) said: “Our intercession will not reach those who consider prayer light (insignificant).” Furu Kāfi, Vol. 3, page. 241 - credit to bro @Dhulfikar
  16. What do you say about reflexes (e.g., root reflex, suck reflex, moro reflex etc.) of newborn? Are infant reflexes left over from evolutionary processes that fade away as the infant evolves into a higher being?
  17. Picture worth a few Words

Looking forward
  18. Terminology can be very confusing and effective. Miracle a concept of something that can't be fully explained / who can be described like https://home.cern/about/physics/early-universe
  19. "But stars and galaxies do not tell the whole story. Astronomical and physical calculations suggest that the visible universe is only a tiny amount (4%) of what the universe is actually made of. A very large fraction of the universe, in fact 26%, is made of an unknown type of matter called "dark matter". Unlike stars and galaxies, dark matter does not emit any light or electromagnetic radiation of any kind, so that we can detect it only through its gravitational effects. An even more mysterious form of energy called “dark energy” accounts for about 70% of the mass-energy content of the universe. Even less is known about it than dark matter. This idea stems from the observation that all galaxies seems to be receding from each other at an accelerating pace, implying that some invisible extra energy is at work" https://home.cern/about/physics/early-universe ***** https://mars.nasa.gov/mer/home/ Imagine this ting, tries to figure out its maker, through its senses? will it ever understand our reality?
  20. https://www.al-islam.org/tradition-myrobalan-fruit-hadith-al-halila-imam-jafar-al-sadiq/hadith
  21. Burning questions

There are hadiths from our side which talk positively of cats.
  22. Burning questions

23. Picture worth a few Words

Sometimes people say " a bird in hand is worth two in the bush" Close enough. I am going to have to up my game. Ms. Smarty Pants (hehehe) is getting everything right.
  24. None of these have been captures by our own senses. It is convenient for people to say...well it was a miracle that happened in the past, and there is no way i can demonstrate it.....but it happened! But there is just no way for me to confirm that...
  25. Jahiliyya time Question

No edit button // wanted to add. the fact youre still breathing, you should see that as mercy/time given to you from God, yalla! get busy and ask for forgiveness
  26. But it is also the senses that allowed us to determine that the earth is round, that the sun rotates around the earth, and that light refracts through various objects. Your position is self defeating.
  27. How do i convert to Islam? Who can help me?

Haha!! Muqallid in disguise. Don't you know of a term very often used in Islam - "Enjoining good and Forbidding Evil". I will always advice any brother of mine to stay away from heretics and now AlhumdoLillah his propic says it all
  1. Load more activity